Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-31-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Loganace vs Lone.

I guess it has come to you fighting me. I make handsigns and flames appear surrounding the battle area.

Just to insure you can't leave.

I make handsigns and the ground shakes. A giant rock comes from the ground and it fires at you.

I then jump in the air while making handsigns.

I land behind you.

Wind style: Equilibrium.

Wind comes from above you and tries to push you down while wind from below tries to push you up. Also while wind comes from both sides.

This jutsu immobilizes you. You can't move if hit by it. It makes and equilibrium so powerful in which you are helpless while My rock comes and tries to kill you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Loganace vs Lone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post

I guess it has come to you fighting me. I make handsigns and flames appear surrounding the battle area.

Just to insure you can't leave.

I make handsigns and the ground shakes. A giant rock comes from the ground and it fires at you.

I then jump in the air while making handsigns.

I land behind you.

Wind style: Equilibrium.

Wind comes from above you and tries to push you down while wind from below tries to push you up. Also while wind comes from both sides.

This jutsu immobilizes you. You can't move if hit by it. It makes and equilibrium so powerful in which you are helpless while My rock comes and tries to kill you.
/I watch the flames surrounded the battle area.

"Like I would run away..."

/Quickly I make a few handsigns.

"Light Style: Golden Barrier."

/In a flash this golden light barrier is protecting me. The rock hits the barrier and turns to dust in a second, as I stay within the barrier waiting for your second attack to end.

"You will not beat me...."

/I step through the barrier of light looking right at you. My golden eyes shining even brighter then the sun itself.

"Light Style: Golden Flash"

/In a flash of golden light I appear right in front of you with my right fist about to hit you right in the stomach. Quickly I twist around and swing my left leg at your side, hoping to break a few ribs with the force of the kick. I jump back grabbing my sword Kinbu and point it at you.

"Kinbu.... This sword is the light of the world.... You will fall before me..."

/I stand waiting for your next move.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

( Do you like the song?)

As the punch comes at me I hop a little back barely being missed by the attack.

Before you can kick me I mutter something.

Power transfer: regenerate.

The kick hit's me right in the face as you draw blood. I then fall back. My head is pointing down you see some blood from the kick drip down. I raise my head and the wound is gone.

Now I can withstand attacks and regenerate extremely quick. But my ability to attack has been lowered.

I take out my super sword. You know of it's power. But you can't help wonder how I came to acquire it. You know of it's ability to slash through anything. You also don't understand why the kick hit me in the face.

Time to fight with our blades. The true test of our power.

Spoiler:

Old 01-31-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
( Do you like the song?)

As the punch comes at me I hop a little back barely being missed by the attack.

Before you can kick me I mutter something.

Power transfer: regenerate.

The kick hit's me right in the face as you draw blood. I then fall back. My head is pointing down you see some blood from the kick drip down. I raise my head and the wound is gone.

Now I can withstand attacks and regenerate extremely quick. But my ability to attack has been lowered.

I take out my super sword. You know of it's power. But you can't help wonder how I came to acquire it. You know of it's ability to slash through anything. You also don't understand why the kick hit me in the face.

Time to fight with our blades. The true test of our power.
(It's not bad. Also when you're talking please use these " makes it easier to understand.)

"You do not wish to test my full power....."

/With one hand I quickly make handsigns.

"Water Style: Eternal Dragon"

/I point my index fnger at you releasing a massive water dragon right at you. Quickly I let go of Kinbu and make another set of handsigns.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Twister"

/I fire a bolt of lightning into the sky, as I bring down my hand slowly watching a twister of lighting come down from the sky toward you. The twister will rip apart your body if it surrounds you and cause your body to be unable to move if it makes contact.

"If you want to see my full power... Make me use it......"

Old 01-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(It's not bad. Also when you're talking please use these " makes it easier to understand.)

"You do not wish to test my full power....."

/With one hand I quickly make handsigns.

"Water Style: Eternal Dragon"

/I point my index fnger at you releasing a massive water dragon right at you. Quickly I let go of Kinbu and make another set of handsigns.

"Lightning Style: Lightning Twister"

/I fire a bolt of lightning into the sky, as I bring down my hand slowly watching a twister of lighting come down from the sky toward you. The twister will rip apart your body if it surrounds you and cause your body to be unable to move if it makes contact.

"If you want to see my full power... Make me use it......"
(I will. Thank you. =) )

I smile.

Before anything else happens a water dragon comes down at me I make some handsigns and use.

Fire style: Steam maker

Suddenly a flash of flame fires at the dragon and turns it to steam.

Just as I smile from beating your water dragon a lightning twister comes at me.

"Earth style: Super dome"

A giant dome forms around me rendering your attack useless until it dissipates.

The dome crumbles and falls around me.

" I guess you don't want to sword fight huh"

Spoiler:

Old 01-31-2012, 07:18 PM   #6
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(I will. Thank you. =) )

I smile.

Before anything else happens a water dragon comes down at me I make some handsigns and use.

Fire style: Steam maker

Suddenly a flash of flame fires at the dragon and turns it to steam.

Just as I smile from beating your water dragon a lightning twister comes at me.

"Earth style: Super dome"

A giant dome forms around me rendering your attack useless until it dissipates.

The dome crumbles and falls around me.

" I guess you don't want to sword fight huh"
"If you want to sword fight bring it on...."

/I grib the hilt of Kinbu tightly with my right hand.

"But I must warn you.... The power of Kinbu is far beyond anything you could dream of boy...."

Old 01-31-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Then I hope I won't just slash through it. That always happens."

/Unsheathes my sword.

/Jumps up and tries to slice you in half doing a slice in the air. I then land behind you and try to stab you. I then run to the side and try to slice you in the ribs. I am going so fast I am a blur of cloak. Suddenly I am in front of you stabbing at you 15 times extremely fast. I then jump back, satisfied.

Spoiler:

Old 01-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #8
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Then I hope I won't just slash through it. That always happens."

/Unsheathes my sword.

/Jumps up and tries to slice you in half doing a slice in the air. I then land behind you and try to stab you. I then run to the side and try to slice you in the ribs. I am going so fast I am a blur of cloak. Suddenly I am in front of you stabbing at you 15 times extremely fast. I then jump back, satisfied.
"Kinbu is unbreakable......"

/My golden eyes shine even bighter then before, as I step to the side dodging the first attack. Quickly I flip into the air landing right behind you, then I duck under the next attack. Seeing you in front of me, I take steps to the left and right dodging each attack like it was nothing. I push off the ground and jump into a tree with Kinbu in my hand.

"With my light eyes I can see everything going on.... You don't have the speed to hit me....."

/I swing Kinbu releasing a wave of chakra at you that will quickly eat away at anything that makes contact with it. I take a step out of the tree and land on the ground.

"Now I shall show you something only one person has seen in this life time......"

/I point Kinbu at you, as the blade of Kinbu glows brightly like a rainbow.

"With this I can destroy anything in my way......."

Old 02-01-2012, 04:52 AM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"Kinbu is unbreakable......"

/My golden eyes shine even bighter then before, as I step to the side dodging the first attack. Quickly I flip into the air landing right behind you, then I duck under the next attack. Seeing you in front of me, I take steps to the left and right dodging each attack like it was nothing. I push off the ground and jump into a tree with Kinbu in my hand.

"With my light eyes I can see everything going on.... You don't have the speed to hit me....."

/I swing Kinbu releasing a wave of chakra at you that will quickly eat away at anything that makes contact with it. I take a step out of the tree and land on the ground.

"Now I shall show you something only one person has seen in this life time......"

/I point Kinbu at you, as the blade of Kinbu glows brightly like a rainbow.

"With this I can destroy anything in my way......."

( People say dodging is the worst counter, but you make it so it isn't by making it awesome =) )

I smile as Lone leaps out of the way of the attacks.

"I'm not fast enough?"

I then see a wave of chakra I duck completely under it and launch forward a few feet I then stand up and brush myself of.

I see your sword start to glow.

"You're going to use one of your best attacks one me?"

I'm so FLATTERED! () (get it?)

"Energy transfer: chakra maniac"

Chakra swells around me as I make handsigns.

Suddenly a huge dragon made of water appears, then one of earth, of lightning, wind, and fire.

"This is my ultimate elemental jutsu if it is at full strength. I just have to keep them alive while they get ready to kill you in full power."

(I am having a lot of fun in this battle! )

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #10
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

( People say dodging is the worst counter, but you make it so it isn't by making it awesome =) )

I smile as Lone leaps out of the way of the attacks.

"I'm not fast enough?"

I then see a wave of chakra I duck completely under it and launch forward a few feet I then stand up and brush myself of.

I see your sword start to glow.

"You're going to use one of your best attacks one me?"

I'm so FLATTERED! () (get it?)

"Energy transfer: chakra maniac"

Chakra swells around me as I make handsigns.

Suddenly a huge dragon made of water appears, then one of earth, of lightning, wind, and fire.

"This is my ultimate elemental jutsu if it is at full strength. I just have to keep them alive while they get ready to kill you in full power."

(I am having a lot of fun in this battle! )
(It's because I do it with style. )

/I bring up Kinbu.

"Nah it's not my best attack.....

/I swing Kinbu with amazing speed.

"Rainbow Slash!"

/I send a massive slash towards you that has all the colors of a rainbow. If this slash makes contact with anything it will exploded in a massive blast destroying everything in a flash.

"Watch yourself with this attack......."

/I smirk waiting for your next attack.

(Yeah it is fun.)

Old 02-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(It's because I do it with style. )

/I bring up Kinbu.

"Nah it's not my best attack.....

/I swing Kinbu with amazing speed.

"Rainbow Slash!"

/I send a massive slash towards you that has all the colors of a rainbow. If this slash makes contact with anything it will exploded in a massive blast destroying everything in a flash.

"Watch yourself with this attack......."

/I smirk waiting for your next attack.

(Yeah it is fun.)
As the slash comes at me I raise my hand and do a handsign and fall into the ground and appear behind you. My dragons are gone to. When you look over we are all there.

"Good thing that isn't your best move. If it was then Lugot would have to be an idiot to be afraid of you but, luckily you have more."

I start making handsigns and a little red dot is floating at about eyes level with me.

"Different dimension jutsu, expand."

The dot gets bigger until it is about the size of me. I then point my finger at it and it reverts back to it's original size.

"If you get hit with this, its over."

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #12
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

You never attack. e.e

Old 02-02-2012, 04:41 AM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

=) I will my next turn. I like to remain on defense until I suddenly start bombarding with attacks.

Spoiler:

Old 02-05-2012, 06:05 AM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

It's your turn.

Spoiler: