Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:54 PM   #101
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Charizard vs. Dragonite

Paralyze status lowers the pokemon speed 25 percent and makes the pokemon have a 25 percent chance of not being able to attack but Charizard can cure it with rest (but that puts it to sleep)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #102
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Thunderwave doesn't make whoever its been used on a magnet
It can still miss,
Like Pie said, it lowers the speed so it has a higher chance of hitting
but were just correcting you that Thunderwave really is just a waste of an attack/ or it won't really affect your battle unless Charizard is to paralyze to move

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:14 PM   #103
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Thunder Wave has an accuracy of 100%. The only way it can miss is if the opponent raises his own evasion or lowers the user's accuracy.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:35 AM   #104
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Paralyze status lowers the pokemon speed 25 percent and makes the pokemon have a 25 percent chance of not being able to attack but Charizard can cure it with rest (but that puts it to sleep)
DId u play pokemon before?

Thunder Wave (Never miss)
Leer (Reduce Def) they stack. 1x use result -> Thunder Punch damage would be 3x on Charizard. If Dragonite use Leer twice Thunder Punch dmg would be 4x amount...

1x Thunder wave -> 1x Leer used -> Thunder Punch 2x dmg + 1x bonus from Leer -> KO Charizard.
Lemonadez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:49 AM   #105
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yes thunder wave never misses I know that but pokemon are still able to attack sometimes when paralzed

dragonite's stone edge would one hit charizard that is how the battle ends

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 02-01-2012 at 05:56 AM.
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:12 AM   #106
Lemonadez
Genin

Lemonadez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
yes thunder wave never misses I know that but pokemon are still able to attack sometimes when paralzed

dragonite's stone edge would one hit charizard that is how the battle ends
Yea and its low chances too.

But it said there you cant use TM/HM abilities. only basic abilities (Starter).
So Thunder Wave + Leer + Thunder Punch (Starter abilities) of dragonite.

Charizard Smoke screen -> lowering accuracy, doesnt lower the status chance of not getting hit by Leer status or Thunder wave status [its not a attack].

Smoke screen only works on attack like thunder punch..but thunder punch have 100% accuracy, u cant get miss until u use smokescreen multiple times..<- which would kill Charizard before he can even use it 3-4x.

Last edited by Lemonadez; 02-01-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Lemonadez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #107
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

What in god's earth are you talking about?

Even with an accuracy of 100, it still misses. Even status changing moves miss. IIRC, I'm playing pokemon, and my raichu just used thunder wave at the start of the battle, and it missed. (FFUUUUU-)

Anyhow, because it has an accuracy of 100, doesn't mean it never misses. Only moves like aura sphere specifically never miss.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #108
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Thunder Wave has an accuracy of 100%. The only way it can miss is if the opponent raises his own evasion or lowers the user's accuracy.
No I'm saying another attack can miss after thunderwave's been used
ANd 100% attacks can miss also. Even without Highering your evasion

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote