Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 05:52 PM   #1041
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 752
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Hahaha maybe. Crazy crazy fans lol. Kakashi=beast!

what about the GarraxSaku? I just found that one recently. This pairing thing is starting to get a little creepy...
Hmm, I never really have given much thought about GaaSaku. Its okay for fanfiction I guess. If you asked me about GaaSaku in part one, I would have had said NO WAY.

Gaara back then in part one would have sooner murdered Sakura out of cold blood than slept with her. Gaara has reformed somewhat after meeting up with Naruto. He has become more human. Gaara is another character that doesn't get enough screen time.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #1042
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Hmm, I never really have given much thought about GaaSaku. Its okay for fanfiction I guess. If you asked me about GaaSaku in part one, I would have had said NO WAY.

Gaara back then in part one would have sooner murdered Sakura out of cold blood than slept with her. Gaara has reformed somewhat after meeting up with Naruto. He has become more human. Gaara is another character that doesn't get enough screen time.
Yeeeeaaahhh...the GaaSaku is a bit weird. But hey, if you want to have fun with a few diffrent pairnings...have at it I guess.
Now true bad a**ery (that even a word??) goes too Gaara. End of story my friends...
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #1043
WithxMyxUnseeingxEye
Freshmen Academy Student
 
WithxMyxUnseeingxEye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Konoha
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
WithxMyxUnseeingxEye is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

You know...though Hinata has always said she loved Naruto...she never acted upon it. When Naruto was a child, he had always been alone, always. Even as she watched him, she NEVER approached him, and to me that is the same as how everyone had treated Naruto.

She admired him from afar, yet, she was either scared of her own feelings, or too shy to even SHOW to him that she CARED. That he was not ALONE.

That is the reason why, until the Chuunin Exams...she had NEVER been noticed by Naruto...that is NOT Naruto's fault for not noticing, it is HER fault for not SHOWING...

In the Pein Arc, She has proved to me once again how shallow and selfish she is. And DON'T deny it, she SAID it herself. Quote-'I'm just being selfish...'

And the Result? Did she care about what Naruto thought? NO. Even after Naruto forcibly persuaded her to leave, she did NOT. WHY???

Because...she 'LOVED' him. If she knew she would LOSE, why cause any pain for Naruto when she knows she WILL DIE in front of Naruto? Because of her selfishness, Naruto ended up going KYUUBI, and if it wasn't for Yondaime, and you IMAGINE the Result?

It would end up with the people Naruto cared about either SEVERELY HURT or DEAD...But did she care? NO. She acted upon her own SELFISH Feelings, without stopping to CONSIDER the consequences. Or maybe she didn't use her brain AT ALL?

And JUST when I thought Hinata had gotten stronger...You Hinata fans can say just how much she's better than Sakura, but the TRUTH is, you're merely fans of either NaruHina or Hinata.

Hinata is at most, the same level Sakura is at. Whether Physically or Mentally. You HINATA FANS only like her because she's SHY, (even though that's merely a weakness) or because she's in love with the main character, or in this case, Naruto.

This is so cliche. Just because she loves Naruto, (In a creepy, stalkish way) doesn't mean she DESERVES him. Nor does it mean that she FITS him.

If you've bothered to read this far, and you're a Hinata fan, I will tell you right now, her feelings are way too ONE-SIDED. Sure, you can argue that Naruto went KYUUBI because of her, but consider this for one second...

Naruto had not too long ago lost Jiraiya, a person he considered FAMILY, and watching the village he loved more than anything destroyed and annihilated...and FINALLY with the Kyuubi Seal weakening, do you really believe Hinata is the only cause?

A HUGE NO-NO.

Had anyone else been in Hinata's place...such as Shikamaru...he would've reacted the EXACT SAME WAY. Romantic elements had NOTHING to do with it. It is purely PLATONIC.

I will not say that NaruHina has no chance of happening, since Naruto has not responded to her AT ALL after that incident. What I DO want to say is that Hinata's feelings are NOT as pure as many, MANY of her fans would like to believe.

HINATA IS NOT PERFECT. Period.

No, onto Sakura.

When Naruto returned...it had been the huge turning point in their relationship. If Kishimoto had been bent on NaruHina...wouldn't he have made Hinata hug Naruto instead???

Fact: Masashi Kishimoto is EVIL in teasing many of his fans...

Yet, when Sakura proclaimed her false love for Naruto, it became clear that she didn't truly LOVE him that way. At least not Yet.

SasuSaku fans, sorry to disappoint you, BUT, just because she wasn't READY to LOVE Naruto YET, it doesn't mean she still LOVES Sasuke.

Just like everyone else, she GAVE UP hope for Sasuke...she GAVE UP. That's right...she gave up faith in Sasuke, and the whole concept of Team 7 altogether.

To even have that thought shows that she does NOT have the ability to change Sasuke, because if so, she wouldn't even have the THOUGHT to KILL him. The MERE THOUGHT of GIVING UP.

She said it herself, didn't she? When facing Sasuke, she COULDN'T even find the right words to say to him. It was completely NARUTO who gave her faith in Sasuke, and showed her that Team 7 had a chance.

This proves that without Naruto, Sakura would have given up on Sasuke and Team 7.

SasuSaku fans, you have to understand, Sakura's words no longer have the ability to make Sasuke react, NO LONGER. She has remaining affections for Sasuke, that's true, but they are so ONE-SIDED that it's even worse than what Hinata feels towards Naruto. AND, Sasuke tried to KILL her. NO HESITATION from Sasuke there, SasuSaku fans.

YET, Sasuke was WILLING to hear what NARUTO had to say, even to go as far as to tell Madara to WAIT. This obviously proves that Sasuke CARES more about NARUTO than Sakura. In any way you wish to INTERPRET. In any case, Sakura no longer MATTERS to Sasuke. Sakura doesn't MATTER to Sasuke AT ALL. She's not even WORTH his time in Sasuke's opinion. THAT is why Sasuke considers Naruto his bigger threat.

Both NaruHina and SasuSaku lack COMMUNICATION.

DON'T TRY TO DENY IT.

Now, Sakura obviously isn't able to LOVE Naruto JUST YET. She lied for his sake, a foolish mistake on her part, I must say. Sakura was STUPID enough to assume that Naruto wanted to bring back Sasuke JUST for HER sake. Naruto CARES about that promise, but he obviously isn't doing it all for Sakura. He wants to bring back Sasuke HIMSELF, not for SAKURA, not for KONOHA, but for HIMSELF. Quote-'I myself want to bring back Sasuke as well'.

I was SORELY disappointed in Sakura for confessing FALSE love ina that arc. I once thought she understood Naruto better than that. Naruto isn't STUPID as people seems to assume foolishly all the time. He KNOWS when he's being lied to, and when he hears the TRUTH.

Sakura disappointed me. COMPLETELY and UTTERLY.

With that said, I will now proclaim that I am neither a Hinata or a Sakura fan.

Unless one of them manages to redeem themself, they are both just as WEAK, BRAINLESS, and FOOLISH in my eyes.
WithxMyxUnseeingxEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:50 AM   #1044
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

^ actualy...I'm going to have to agree with this...
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:24 PM   #1045
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite
 
Naruske Uzuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I am the Shadow within the Wind
Posts: 408
Rep Power: 5
Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Let me ask this. What make you think Narusaku or Naruhina will happen? For all we know, Kishimoto could end it with no pairing at all. This is for anyone

Second thing is this... Hinata is too soft and shy, they say opposite attract but come on SHE A FREAKING STALKER!! Sakura at least didn't stalk Sasuke only ask him out on dates or did she.... hmmn

another point being is when Hinata confessed to Naruto he was shocked but that don't mean he didn't love her. Just because one person confesses don't mean they love each other it one-sided people..... seriously use your head not what you want, but what it will most likely end up as

Naruto as hokage with none and I'll laugh if he end up with someone else lol
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #1046
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruske Uzuchi View Post
Let me ask this. What make you think Narusaku or Naruhina will happen? For all we know, Kishimoto could end it with no pairing at all. This is for anyone

Second thing is this... Hinata is too soft and shy, they say opposite attract but come on SHE A FREAKING STALKER!! Sakura at least didn't stalk Sasuke only ask him out on dates or did she.... hmmn

another point being is when Hinata confessed to Naruto he was shocked but that don't mean he didn't love her. Just because one person confesses don't mean they love each other it one-sided people..... seriously use your head not what you want, but what it will most likely end up as

Naruto as hokage with none and I'll laugh if he end up with someone else lol
Actualy I read somewhere Kishi wants Naruto to have a son. I could be wrong though...
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #1047
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

^^ I actually agree with all of that too haha.

Quote:
Let me ask this. What make you think Narusaku or Naruhina will happen? For all we know, Kishimoto could end it with no pairing at all. This is for anyone
For your first question you could read all of our longass posts on why we think it'll happen .

But in all seriousness, wishful thinking? He could admittedly but I just think he'll end with NaruSaku because Naruto said he likes Sakura and he hasn't shown signs that has changed. And out of the two I would think that Sakura is the mostly likely to change her feelings(that is, I think it's more likely for Sakura to fall for Naruto than for Naruto to fall for Hinata.)

Quote:
Second thing is this... Hinata is too soft and shy, they say opposite attract but come on SHE A FREAKING STALKER!! Sakura at least didn't stalk Sasuke only ask him out on dates or did she.... hmmn
It's funny cuz I read in my Psychology book that opposites actually DON'T attract. Similar people do because when two people have a lot of things in common, then they tend to get along better. And in RL opposite personalities tend to clash(Imagine a lazy person with an active person or a manipulator with a gullible person. In RL. BUT I do know that some people can make it work. My parents did lol.). LOL XD.

Quote:
another point being is when Hinata confessed to Naruto he was shocked but that don't mean he didn't love her. Just because one person confesses don't mean they love each other it one-sided people..... seriously use your head not what you want, but what it will most likely end up as

Naruto as hokage with none and I'll laugh if he end up with someone else lol
So true! I agree with you!

Ahah truthfully I will go for NaruSaku until we find out who he ends up with, but I personally wouldn't mind if he ended up with Ino hahaha(recently got into that pairing).

Last edited by Lari18; 01-30-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #1048
bluemiracle
Apprentice Genin
 
bluemiracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 172
Rep Power: 5
bluemiracle is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

I think you NS fans should calm down a bit. Its not like you already discovered Naruto's ending, and let me say that most of your arguments concerning the pairing are irrelevant and misunderstood. Just because you can't see past your pairing, or because most of you dislike Sasuke and see no future for Team 7 does not mean NS will happen...

Have a little respect for other pairings. Be humble. Don't talk about NS has its definitely going to happen, thats jumping into conclusions. I suggest you stop getting ahead of the story....or you'll end up getting really disappointed

That is all
bluemiracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #1049
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemiracle View Post
I think you NS fans should calm down a bit. Its not like you already discovered Naruto's ending, and let me say that most of your arguments concerning the pairing are irrelevant and misunderstood. Just because you can't see past your pairing, or because most of you dislike Sasuke and see no future for Team 7 does not mean NS will happen...

Have a little respect for other pairings. Be humble. Don't talk about NS has its definitely going to happen, thats jumping into conclusions. I suggest you stop getting ahead of the story....or you'll end up getting really disappointed

That is all
and points towards SasuSaku are? How do you see this manga ending then?

We do have respect for other pairings. I don't know why you're telling the others that, I'm the one who bashed the SS and NH fans on the previouse page. No side is innocent towards flaming...especialy NaruHina. That fanbase is (from what I hear) only really paopular here in America. Just about everywhere else it's one of the least looked at and least supported.

I just have to ask out of curiosity and wonder. Why is NH and SS so popular?
For me, it's the anime team. They seem to be little fangirls of Hinata. And Sasuke...I just don't understand SasuSaku logic at all. i mean the guy tried to kill her THREE TIMES and SS fans say he likes Sakura. Re-read or re-watch the book/show. With the last time Sasuke and Sakura met, he didn't even bother to look at her. He had no intrest in her at all. And it didn't look like Sakura was really likeing him either.

NS has the lowest chance? How? It has all of the development and is the most focused on Imo. But it's your opinion I guess.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #1050
bluemiracle
Apprentice Genin
 
bluemiracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 172
Rep Power: 5
bluemiracle is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

NightBlade @ I'm not starting a war you know better than anyone by point of view concerning this, so I have no clue why you're asking me that... If you forgot, well, I suppose you can always search my previous posts.

Part of me wants to repeat all again but another part of me just says 'why bother seriously' simply because I see no point in arguing it anymore. I know you are a die hard NS fan but seriously, you should learn to be a little more flexible. Just don't face this as defeated post, I'm no less confident in what I said before.

Last edited by bluemiracle; 01-30-2012 at 05:41 PM.
bluemiracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #1051
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemiracle View Post
NightBlade @ I'm not starting a war you know better than anyone by point of view concerning this, so I have no clue why you're asking me that... If you forgot, well, I suppose you can always search my previous posts.

Part of me wants to repeat all again but another part of me just says 'why bother seriously' simply because I see no point in arguing it anymore. I know you are a die hard NS fan but seriously, you should learn to be a little more flexible. Just don't face this as defeated post, I'm no less confident in what I said before.
Nah, I'm just bored so I was looking to cause trouble lol What? I'm a trouble maker. I'm a die hard prankster on my schoolmates and teachers. Not really friends since most of my friends are only web friends.

Well, I actualy do like the pictures of SS. It's just the fact that I personaly don't see it happening very easily. For me, NS has all of the points, all of the development and Naruto and Sakura have a much stronger bond than Sasuke and Sakura ever did.
But I've supported NS eversince the begining, where as you've supported SS from the begining. It's hard to change opinions after a long time.
Sure I've fallen victem to the couple wars, but it gets... "adicting"...so to say. Then again, some posts kind of help with my story writing. Ih well
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #1052
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Nah, I'm just bored so I was looking to cause trouble lol What? I'm a trouble maker. I'm a die hard prankster on my schoolmates and teachers. Not really friends since most of my friends are only web friends.
That's just sad...
Why would you admit that?

Also. That just proves you have too much time on your hands
And you clearly are a Diehard NS

But your biggest downfall is your not Kishi, Nor do you have an editor breathing down your neck and a majority to please. Naruto is not as Popular as it is in Japan than here in America.
So out of everything everyone has said, almost all our points are just OPINIONS.
Because in reality Kishimoto can do whatever he wants and he hasn't let one word out about pairings
so you think your causing problems.. when in REALITY your just wasting your own time.
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pinks17; 01-30-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:59 PM   #1053
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

OK how about a 3 way relationship hehe. But no not like that. Naruto brings back Sasuke, Sasuke and Sakura get married. Then Sakura may not be happy or Sasuke may not be happy and they get a divorce. Then Sakura gets remarried but with Naruto when there like 35 or something. Then you have a little boy/girl with hot pink hair.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #1054
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Is your Editor your teacher?!
Because your still in school clearly and we can tell your not in College because your mentioning lockers.
And i don't live in a major city either so quit tryin to cover yourself.
you can easily make friends at school regardless where you live.
And i'm not judging you; your the one who admitted something pretty sad and being the prankster and sarcastic person I AM i just couldn't let that go. ^^


( Oh and also something you can do late at night, is called SLEEP. )
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pinks17; 01-30-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Something you can do at night instead ^^
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #1055
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Ok, how is it sad? My pranks are just scares and stuff like that. It's not like I'm trying to hurt anyone.
No, my editor is not my teacher. If my editor were my teacher it wouldn't work out. I don't get along with too many people for reasons that are my own. So I stick with web friends, or no friends at all. Why? You may be asking. Because I'm not a social person, and I never seem to get off on the right foot. I try to be nice but somehow I always piss someone off, and they don't tell me why. So I gave up with any personal friends. Sure I have some. Like two or three, but that's it.

Emotion has run completely from my eyes. You could insault me as hard as you could right infront of me. Won't make a single tear fall from my eyes. Eyes normaly sparkle with emotion...
It makes sense why your a NaruSaku Supporter than!
DANG!! I'm sorry you so set yourself up there lol x)
Nah but all joking aside whats sad is what you just said in the above sentence
There's so much more to life, with school, friends, and family.
And your living your life on the internet and saying people you really don't know are your friends? That's just sad.. And i'm not tryin to make you cry, why would i? There's no reward! ^^ it's just i feel sry! And i'm tryin to give ya advice on how to choose your time wisely!
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #1056
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 752
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Ok, how is it sad? My pranks are just scares and stuff like that. It's not like I'm trying to hurt anyone.
No, my editor is not my teacher. If my editor were my teacher it wouldn't work out. I don't get along with too many people for reasons that are my own. So I stick with web friends, or no friends at all. Why? You may be asking. Because I'm not a social person, and I never seem to get off on the right foot. I try to be nice but somehow I always piss someone off, and they don't tell me why. So I gave up with any personal friends. Sure I have some. Like two or three, but that's it.

Emotion has run completely from my eyes. You could insault me as hard as you could right infront of me. Won't make a single tear fall from my eyes. Eyes normaly sparkle with emotion...I don't have that. One glance at me and you'd probably think I was a killer or murderer of some kind. Nope, I'm just a 17 year old boy who was raised wrong and trying to make up for all the wrong hes done in his life.

The only person who really even makes me smile is my girlfriend. And I have no idea what she sees in me. Yes, I love her with all my heart, but love to me...is something that was hardly shown. Love for me, is just a strong feeling whenever I know it's more.

What is love? Is it when you feel so strong that you could rip the one you care about out of the arms of a demon and spit in its face? Or is it just a feeling you have for someone special too you? Hmm...
I highly doubt it. You are not an unfeeling monster like you claim. Even Zabuza, a fictional character from Naruto tried to cut off his feelings for Haku a person who he used as a tool/weapon, but he failed. If you can feel pain of any kind, you can't erase your feelings. You even said you had a girlfriend and that she means more to you than life itself. If you had no emotions, you couldn't feel love for her. Now could you?

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 01-30-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #1057
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite
 
Naruske Uzuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I am the Shadow within the Wind
Posts: 408
Rep Power: 5
Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
For your first question you could read all of our longass posts on why we think it'll happen
I have no intention reading that crap. As for the other people opinions? I just use logic.... seriously where do you see NH or SS happening? Just asking people who support this pairing, but then again someone probably already explained. Reading this whole thread is a waste of my time since mostly everyone flaming. People there are things called OPINIONS!! You can debate just don't get mad when someone insult your favorite pairing. Besides I love Narutoxfillergirl way better than Narusaku or Naruhina~( too bad it only fillers.

Another thing you people forgot, Naruto is the last of his clan and don't the Uzumaki have some kind of kekkei genkai? He can have a harem (not sure) so it all works out in the end, unless Kishi decide to be a bastard but oh well!!

EDITED: nvm there 2 Uzumaki left but I doubt Tsunade will find a lover
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #1058
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Biggs Darklighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 752
Rep Power: 9
Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Actually, Naruto isn't the last of his clan. There were a few survivors of the Uzumaki clan. In chapter 500, Kushina states that the remaining were scattered across the globe. The Uzumaki clan has great knowledge of sealing techniques. Tsunade is not a Uzumaki, she is a Senju. Senju and Uzumaki clans are DISTANT relatives. Hashirama Senju married Kushina's predecessor, Mito Uzumaki. Tsunade is the granddaughter of Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage).

Last edited by Biggs Darklighter; 01-30-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #1059
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite
 
Naruske Uzuchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I am the Shadow within the Wind
Posts: 408
Rep Power: 5
Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggs Darklighter View Post
Actually, Naruto isn't the last of his clan. There were a few survivors of the Uzumaki clan. In chapter 500, Kushina states that the remaining were scattered across the globe. The Uzumaki clan has great knowledge of sealing techniques. Tsunade is not a Uzumaki, she is a Senju. Senju and Uzumaki clans are DISTANT relatives. Hashirama Senju married Kushina's predecessor, Mito Uzumaki. Tsunade is the granddaughter of Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage).
ahhh I see. As for that Tsunade matter her grandmother was an Uzumaki right? It doesn't matter she still have ''some'' Uzumaki blood in her so she an Uzumaki just by a little bit
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:44 AM   #1060
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Night Blade852's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Dark Corner Of Your Mind
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 6
Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
It makes sense why your a NaruSaku Supporter than!
There's so much more to life, with school, friends, and family.
And your living your life on the internet and saying people you really don't know are your friends? That's just sad.. And i'm not tryin to make you cry, why would i? There's no reward! ^^ it's just i feel sry! And i'm tryin to give ya advice on how to choose your time wisely!
Actualy no. I'm not really living life on the web...well maybe in a way...
But ask yourself this. If you've been alone throughout most of your life, and no one has ever aproched you...what would you do? You may be outgoing toward people and social and know how to make friends.
Whenever I tried to make friends, people from my own school told me to shut up and go away. It hurt, and it still hurts. And the friends I do have are not even close to me. The only best friend I have that I can touch and talk too whenever I feel down is my girlfriend.

It's not that I don't want to make friends...I can't. And those feelings that a really good friend gives you...never felt them. I've only had one verry good friend. Then he moved away without even telling me. He never wrote or called, so I doubt he was really even a friend.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.