Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #141
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Fourth Hokage vs The Third Raikage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffPuffPanda View Post
snipped for nonsense .
let's see here pseudo-intellectualism, unwarranted sense of self importance, arrogant presumption and the audacity to bark orders at a veteran member and staffer.

You're Russian Kalishnakov or you're using his debate style Either way it makes slittle more than trollish vermin .

That aside: you haven't answered how Minato is going to tag someone that ran wild on his superior son, you haven't answered how he's going to do anything to actually finish him..considering He's got no feats suggesting he can harm him
Old 01-29-2012, 06:56 AM   #142
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
let's see here pseudo-intellectualism, unwarranted sense of self importance, arrogant presumption and the audacity to bark orders at a veteran member and staffer.
LMAO. Do something about it. I doubt you have any more influence on this matter than someone who hasn't even registered yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog
You're Russian Kalishnakov or you're using his debate style Either way it makes slittle more than trollish vermin .
No one's surprised that irrational debaters such as yourself and zealots would consider Kishi's word and canon depictions "trollish vermin."

Quote:
That aside: you haven't answered how Minato is going to tag someone that ran wild on his superior son, you haven't answered how he's going to do anything to actually finish him..considering He's got no feats suggesting he can harm him
I've done so many times but your absence of your presence, attention, and rationality in this thread makes all your ad hominem posts lock worthy.

And interestingly enough you've done your best to avoid the fact that Minato could just seal him once he's bored playing around. He sealed half the Kyuubi with Hakke no Fuuin. That is not the Dead Consuming Seal.

Last edited by PuffPuffPanda; 01-29-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #143
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LMAO. Do something about it. I doubt you have any more influence on this matter than someone who hasn't even registered yet.

No one's surprised that irrational debaters such as yourself and zealots would consider Kishi's word and canon depictions "trollish vermin."

I've done so many times but your absence of your presence, attention, and rationality in this thread makes all your ad hominem posts lock worthy.

And interestingly enough you've done your best to avoid the fact that Minato could just seal him once he's bored playing around. He sealed half the Kyuubi with Hakke no Fuuin. That is not the Dead Consuming Seal.
Minato also did break Tobi's seal with the nine tails, and after Tobi retreated and thought he was safe. So that is damn fast. There is something to be Minato and seals.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:36 AM   #144
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LMAO. Do something about it. I doubt you have any more influence on this matter than someone who hasn't even registered yet.]
actually the only reason I haven't banned you for trolling is because it would be a mark against my position as a staffer to do so when I've already chosen to engage you in a debate..but be aware you wont have any such protections when you decide to disagree as idiotically with other posters

don't mistake professionalism for impotence as far as I'm concerned you have absolutely no right to be here and are an unwanted guest who's causing nothing but trouble and has already infuriated the member base enough that I've already gotten complaints

Quote:
that you for confirming for me exactly who and what you are..apart from trollish vermin

I don't consider Kishis word valid for the same reason I have invalided any run by Leob Because he's a horrible inconsistent hack

Quote:
I've done so many times but your absence of your presence, attention, and rationality in this thread makes all your ad hominem posts lock worthy

nonsense you've done nothing of the sort- You have made a dishonest claim regarding Minato's rasengan being powerful enough to make Farooq fall on his own move

this is of course an absolute lie not based on facts but powerscaling and implications

Quote:

yeah he's sealing a guy who is faster than he could ever hope to be with the power to rip his organs to shreds..sorry but no
Old 01-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #145
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
actually the only reason I haven't banned you for trolling is because it would be a mark against my position as a staffer to do so when I've already chosen to engage you in a debate..but be aware you wont have any such protections when you decide to disagree as idiotically with other posters

don't mistake professionalism for impotence as far as I'm concerned you have absolutely no right to be here and are an unwanted guest who's causing nothing but trouble and has already infuriated the member base enough that I've already gotten complaints
Because you would rather choose banning than addressing the actual issue at hand...

Thanks for highlighting to everyone how you operate around here.

Quote:
I don't consider Kishis word valid for the same reason I have invalided any run by Leob Because he's a horrible inconsistent hack
Translation: I don't value canon, so whatever I say is invalid.

Quote:
nonsense you've done nothing of the sort- You have made a dishonest claim regarding Minato's rasengan being powerful enough to make Farooq fall on his own move
Here's an idea: How about you actually respond to the rebuttals instead of calling them dishonest like a cop out?

Quote:
this is of course an absolute lie not based on facts but powerscaling and implications
Is it?

How about you, who's just been increasing post count through the entirety of this thread, provide a single resistance feat of Sandaime's arms? Part 1 Naruto blew out a whole water tank. Minato's only needs to push his arm.

Quote:
yeah he's sealing a guy who is faster than he could ever hope to be with the power to rip his organs to shreds..sorry but no
You mean the same guy who was outmaneuvered by his rubber man assistant, and said man's much faster son who couldn't touch Minato?

Try again.

Last edited by PuffPuffPanda; 01-29-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #146
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because you would rather choose banning than addressing the actual issue at hand...

Thanks for highlighting to everyone how you operate around here.
persecution complex and a white knight complex? yup

Quote:
Translation: I don't value canon, so whatever I say is invalid.
So for cthe sake of clarification you feel Superman being taken out by a fence post is a valid feat?

because this is the kinda crap we're dealing with here

Quote:
Here's an idea: How about you actually respond to the rebuttals instead of calling them dishonest like a cop out?
there is nothing to respond too you are claiming Minato is going to magically produce power comparable to his own son despite the guy noted to have surpassed him awhile back

Quote:
Is it?

How about you, who's just been increasing post count through the entirety of this thread, provide a single resistance feat of Sandaime's arms? Part 1 Naruto blew out a whole water tank. Minato's only needs to push his arm.
..Because a class 10-20 brick with a magical lightening sheild around him is going to have the same durability and resistance as water...as rock and the like..

nice to know you basically just claimed you feel Naruto from part 1 can out muscle the guy though

Quote:
You mean the same guy who was outmaneuvered by his rubber man assistant, and said man's much faster son who couldn't touch Minato?

Try again.
Said mans much faster son was jobbing and under PIS...
Old 01-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #147
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Okay, enough of this.

*click*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.