Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #21
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Who is stronger Sakura or Ino?

I really think that Sakura is stronger.
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #22
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

By feats Ino is probably slightly stronger, but that is really just the outcome of Kishimotos horrible portrayal of Sakura. If they were to fight I'm positive Sakura would win.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #23
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ino would win because i would help her out thats my wife by the way i would even fight naruto he ain't got nothin on me
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #24
Yokoshima Zaiaku
Academy Graduate

Yokoshima Zaiaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
By feats Ino is probably slightly stronger, but that is really just the outcome of Kishimotos horrible portrayal of Sakura. If they were to fight I'm positive Sakura would win.
I don't really think so because now Ino can use the mind destruction jutsu which means even if she somehow misses she hasn't left her body which means she not in danger like she could be with the mind transfer jutsu. Plus Ino is faster than Sakura so even though Sakura might be physically stronger, she's still have to be able to hit Ino first.

However; I have heard that Ino is apparently assuma's equal in in hand to hand combat to I don't know is Sakura as straight up fighting over her either.
Yokoshima Zaiaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #25
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
Definetly Sakura. Actualy...she's the strongest of all the female characters. (In that age group.)

Would any of the other girls been able to take on Sasori (epic fail at spelling his name) I don't think so. Sakura's a bad ass. Nuff said.
I have to disagree, though she may be gentle which does interfere with her fighting a lot I'd have to give strongest kinouchi in their age group to Hinata.

One Sakura has chakra enhanced strength Hinata can block her chakra points and, then all of her strength would be gone and her attacks don't even have to hit you dead on to hurt you, only a glancing blow is required for any kind of damage and her attacks not only hurt you on the outside, but they damage your insides too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-09-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #26
Night Blade852
Chunin Exam Participant

Night Blade852 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ Yet Hinata hasn't done jack squat through the entire manga besides get pawned by Pain. While as Sakura killed Sasori. If Sakura conected a fist with Hinata...she'd be history.

Sure, gentle fist may be good for certain points. However, Hinata just isn't that strong to me. Idk, her fanbase drives me insane (not you guys) just these NH fans on Youtube.
I was watching a video over ice age and a NaruHina fan put "NARUHINA FTW!!" On a freaking ICE AGE VIDEO!! Of course they got a ton of bashes and stuff, but still.
Night Blade852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #27
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kishimoto doesn't give half the effort of building relationships as many other series, that's not his style. The NaruHina love is mostly from anime fillers I reckon or at least from the anime. seems likely as it attracts a lot of T.V. viewers as opposed to manga

Oh on topic now I still can't agree with Ino > Sakura. She has shown chakra control which not only heals, but also gives her bursts of speed, decreases chakra usage, and other benefits like a specific array of techniques. It's also good for breaking out of genjutsu. Her medical knowledge beat a whole village, and it was with ease. She made an antidote from just that little window of time, she is the epitome of the famous Tsunade. Her medical equipment knocked out Kiba, Lee and the group. She's a feisty little... ehem

Last edited by Super Sanin 3; 01-09-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:34 AM   #28
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade852 View Post
^ Yet Hinata hasn't done jack squat through the entire manga besides get pawned by Pain. While as Sakura killed Sasori. If Sakura conected a fist with Hinata...she'd be history.

Sure, gentle fist may be good for certain points. However, Hinata just isn't that strong to me. Idk, her fanbase drives me insane (not you guys) just these NH fans on Youtube.
I was watching a video over ice age and a NaruHina fan put "NARUHINA FTW!!" On a freaking ICE AGE VIDEO!! Of course they got a ton of bashes and stuff, but still.
First off though I like Hinata I'm going to sit up here and say that she can't be beat. However; You can't really say much about Hinata because no one got showed as much as Naruto and Sakura so of course they didn't do much or nothing and, saying Hinata got pawned by pain doesn't really say much because I mean come on it's Pain, its nothing short of miracle that even Naruto himself could beat him and, honestly I've seen Sakura get knocked out by a lot weaker like for example when Naruto turned three tailed and knocked kabuto through the air, Kabuto barely touched her and yet she she got knocked out.

Now true if Sakura managed to hit Hinata, more than likely she would be done, however; once again she has to hit Hinata first and, from what I've seen Sakura is not all that fast so I highly doubt that she could hit her and, it has already been proven in the manga that Hinata can use the air palm so she she doesn't even need to get close to hurt her and, Sakura did get close enough to even attempt to punch Hinata I still see Sakura being in a lot more danger than Hinata.

The simple fact is that once her chakra points are blocked the healing, all of her super strength in gone and, basically that all that Sakura has. Now sure Sakura's attitude may annoy me sometimes, but I do acknowledge her strength and for someone who was trained by a sannin I do believe that she was very much cheated on her abilities. However; beyond her chakra enhanced strength, her healing abilities and chakra control, she just doesn't have anything else and, to be honest with you I don't believe that any ninja they're fighting now is going to fall for the Sakura blizzard like ever and even if they do I don't see it taking anyone out.

So the bottom line is without her chakra Sakura has nothing, I'm sorry, but it's true.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #29
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
Chunin

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think Sakura is stronger than Ino, although there's no doubt that they're both much stronger than they used to be.

Naruto fan 7 years, forum member 3 years
Bones, Criminal Minds, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Harry Potter, The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew
Owner and Founder of NaruHina Supporters United!
Fear My Girl Power!
Mega fan of Hinata, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shikamaru! ♥
Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #30
Kekkei genkai
Ninja Academy Student

Kekkei genkai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura is clearly stronger mentally and physically.

For those saying Ino is stronger what great feats has Ino accomplished? And what skills is she known for?
Kekkei genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #31
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkei genkai View Post
And what skills is she known for?
Umm... Mind Transfer Jutsu...
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #32
NarutoFan7777777
Genin

NarutoFan7777777 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura. She is Tsunade's student, after all.

_/l_/|
l*-*l
|_\/ l
l_ll_l Sasuke.

Member of: SASUKE PROTECTION GROUP!!!!!
Adopted: Denka.
Forum best friend and real life best friend: Sakura007
NarutoFan7777777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #33
ilijaa67
Freshmen Academy Student

ilijaa67 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In Naruto Shippuden definitely Sakura.
I mean she has monster like strength and remember in episode 103 when Ino, Hinata, Sakura and Shizune were performing the Four Corner Sealing Barrier, Ino collapsed...
ilijaa67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #34
KillerKunoichi
Apprentice Genin

KillerKunoichi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Several people in the manga/anime have said Sakura will most likely one day surpass Tsunade.....so Sakura is stronger
KillerKunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #35
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Sakura
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #36
*nerdswagger62*
Freshmen Academy Student

*nerdswagger62* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

To be Honest I think Ino is. Sakura may have strength on her side but Ino has speed and agility and strength not to mention the mental stability as well. Just think about besides that strength what does Sakura really have? She may be smart but every ninja has been able to prove their intelligence on more than 1 occasion. Although Ino doesn't get much screen time and when she does it's only brief you can still tell Ino's a better shinobi than Sakura
*nerdswagger62* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #37
EternalSasuke
Sasuke Swag

EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
EternalSasuke completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Ino has her strengths, that's for sure. She is by far the strongest Yamanaka...she collectively communicated to the entire shinobi force at once and on top of that she can perform some medical Ninjutsu (maybe not as well as Sakura, but she is still useful).

For Sakura, she is physically strong, is skilled in Medical Ninjutsu and chakra control
That being said, Ino and Sakura are both really strong, but each in different categories so it's really not that fair to pit them against each other.
If they had a match I hate to say it, but the odds favor Sakura.

Quote:
Mighty lord prissy boi.

co-leader
うちはサスケ
EternalSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #38
Sensui
Genin

Location: The Only Thing I Hate in this World is All Human beings.
Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sensui is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I dont see ino catching sakura with a mind transfer now.

Tags
fight, ino yamanaka, sakura haruno, strength, win