Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default 6th Naruto Shippuden Movie,summer 2012

The only details given about the new movie is that, the 6th Naruto Shippuden movie is set to release in Japan, some time during the summer of 2012.
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Naruto shippuden the 6th movie announced!!!

I'm not sure if i can post a link but its been confirmed that the next movie of naruto shippuden will be in theaters in 2012!

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: 6th Naruto Shippuden Movie,summer 2012

i can't wait.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Naruto shippuden the 6th movie announced!!!

Yeah, I heard about this too! Its gonna be interesting to find out what this one is all about. ^^

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #5
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I was sort of hoping that they would take a break with the movies for this year, and really focus on the actual anime's animation. I am quite honestly disappointed with this new news.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
I was sort of hoping that they would take a break with the movies for this year, and really focus on the actual anime's animation. I am quite honestly disappointed with this new news.
How could you be?!?!?!?!?!?! This is some FREAKING EPIC good news!!!!!! Meaning, there is much more to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by then, theyll prolly have covered much more ground, in terms of the anime from the manga storyline as well as new plots in the actual manga!

Old 12-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #7
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

which theater will they play the 6ht movie??
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #8
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNinja View Post
which theater will they play the 6ht movie??
Meaning 6th movie, as far as the 6th SHIPPUDEN movie not the 6th Naruto movie overall. If that were the case, then wed be seeing "The Inheritors of the will of Fire" in theaters next year! Which is possible, since we just got the 5th movie over all. But he means theres a new movie coming in JAPAN. Which will be in theaters only in JAPAN.

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 12-07-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:18 AM   #9
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i still need to watch the 5th..

but cant wait for the sixth~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:08 AM   #10
naruto akippuden
Ninja Academy Student

naruto akippuden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hate to break this to you all, but this movie (at least for me) is going to suck CHEESE!!!! It is NOT a Sequel, It is a totally different Story Line. Konoha High School. All of your Favorite Naruto Characters in a Modern High School Setting. If you dont beleive me, check out TV Tokyo . com / anime / news / naruto
naruto akippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:11 AM   #11
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Has the 5th Shippuden movie been subbed yet?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #12
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

This will be awsome.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #13
naruto akippuden
Ninja Academy Student

naruto akippuden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto akippuden View Post
I hate to break this to you all, but this movie (at least for me) is going to suck CHEESE!!!! It is NOT a Sequel, It is a totally different Story Line. Konoha High School. All of your Favorite Naruto Characters in a Modern High School Setting. If you dont beleive me, check out TV Tokyo . com / anime / news / naruto

Sorry Folks, I miss read the article. It was an OVA, that was released in '06. Ironically, I did'nt see any info for a 2012 Movie?!?!?!?!
naruto akippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #14
TatsumiTora
Chunin Exam Participant

TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TatsumiTora is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via MSN to TatsumiTora

LOL, all I know is that Naruto: Blood Prison would be released on DVD, April 25th 2012.

"I bet if you look up the word "Villain" in the dictionary... You can see Jade's face next to it," - Guy Cecil (Gailardia Galan Gardios), Tales of The Abyss
TatsumiTora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:36 AM   #15
nainteil
Freshmen Academy Student

nainteil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can't wait too
nainteil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #16
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

I hope they show it in Australia they havent showed any in Oz yet but there is always time to change

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #17
Naruto S.
Ninja Academy Student

Naruto S. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

do you guys know of any links to watch the 5th naruto movie?
Naruto S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #18
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

Not online the DVD is not out yet so only Bootlegs are get able and they are not subed Sorry good luck let us know if u find 1

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #19
leafninjasteph
Genin

leafninjasteph is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm surprised there hasen't been a trailer for this movie yet, Blood Prison released a trailer way back in December 2010 so I expected to see one for this new movie already.
leafninjasteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:58 AM   #20
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The new chapter had a page that said the movie was called "Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie" and will come out on 7/28 in Japan.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote