Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #41
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden volume 10 is now on itunes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
And that is awesome. Collecting the box sets is the best way to go, all together.
Indeed it is since its the best way to support them and stuff and it is really fun collecting as well.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:00 PM   #42
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Indeed it is since its the best way to support them and stuff and it is really fun collecting as well.^^
Yes it is! I hope it goes all the way to the end, in english dub, as well!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #43
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes it is! I hope it goes all the way to the end, in english dub, as well!
Yeah same here though im sure they will and the manga itself is almost done from what ive been hearing at least and to me it would make sense so yeah it should end probrably this year and the anime itself is getting up there as well and so is the english dub so I think we are good so far.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #44
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Yeah same here though im sure they will and the manga itself is almost done from what ive been hearing at least and to me it would make sense so yeah it should end probrably this year and the anime itself is getting up there as well and so is the english dub so I think we are good so far.
Yeah, true. Well who knows when the manga will end, because there is another NS movie coming out this summer, so it might be a while. Im hoping so atleast. Not that I want it to stretch as far as Pokemon or anything, but I would like to see the story go a bit further. Another time jump would be epic!

Old 01-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #45
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, true. Well who knows when the manga will end, because there is another NS movie coming out this summer, so it might be a while. Im hoping so atleast. Not that I want it to stretch as far as Pokemon or anything, but I would like to see the story go a bit further. Another time jump would be epic!
Yeah I know it could go at least a whole year and thats cool that they are having another movie. But yeah hopefully if they are still keeping it going they won't do it for too much longer though from what I heard Kishi wants to do a new manga after this so it could still end sometime this yeah but yeah it would be kinda cool if they did to another time skip thing.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:37 PM   #46
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah I know it could go at least a whole year and thats cool that they are having another movie. But yeah hopefully if they are still keeping it going they won't do it for too much longer though from what I heard Kishi wants to do a new manga after this so it could still end sometime this yeah but yeah it would be kinda cool if they did to another time skip thing.
Yes indeed it would be nice! And I wonder what the new manga would be. Sounds interesting!

Old 01-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #47
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

If the manga does end soon, I just hope that Kishimoto wont rush the ending....There are too many character ambitions for the story to end in a sloppy fashion. you know what Im saying?

Old 01-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #48
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firechakra View Post
Wait, are you saying that they've uploaded episode 114 now?
Sorry, typo, I meant to say Episode 113, my bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #49
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes indeed it would be nice! And I wonder what the new manga would be. Sounds interesting!
Indeed. And I think the name of it is Mafia I think thats how its spelled.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #50
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If the manga does end soon, I just hope that Kishimoto wont rush the ending....There are too many character ambitions for the story to end in a sloppy fashion. you know what Im saying?
Yeah im sure he won't rush it at least he'll probrably have as much stuff as he can before he does.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:27 PM   #51
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yeah im sure he won't rush it at least he'll probrably have as much stuff as he can before he does.
Yeah, Naruto is an awesome series that deserves an awesome ending! and Mafia you say? Sounds interesting! Maybe it will be like Hitman Reborn or something.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:32 PM   #52
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, Naruto is an awesome series that deserves an awesome ending! and Mafia you say? Sounds interesting! Maybe it will be like Hitman Reborn or something.
Yep it sure does and im sure that he will give it that. And yes I think thats what its called and how you say it and from what some people say he claims its better then Naruto.lol
Old 01-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #53
kuzer
Academy Graduate

kuzer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Has 114 been fixed yet?

Tobi: (to Sasuke) You're alive, aren't you?!
kuzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #54
9tails_rasengan
Freshmen Academy Student

9tails_rasengan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

about time they released the next episodes i almost gave up hope on the shippuden dub, lets just hope they keep releasing the episodes in batches like their doing now, however i do think viz could pick up the pace a little, like maybe a new set every 2 months?? now that they dont have to wait on DXD
9tails_rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:22 AM   #55
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzer View Post
Has 114 been fixed yet?
Nope not yet, we're still waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tails_rasengan View Post
about time they released the next episodes i almost gave up hope on the shippuden dub, lets just hope they keep releasing the episodes in batches like their doing now, however i do think viz could pick up the pace a little, like maybe a new set every 2 months?? now that they dont have to wait on DXD
I've been wishing for them to release the box sets every two months instead of every 3-4 months, since they dropped/canceled the volumes/singles.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:44 AM   #56
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Neil Kaplan as Madara/Tobi is great.

But something to think about...

warning spoilers
Spoiler:
Who will voice the summon Madara?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Neil Kaplan as Madara/Tobi is great.

But something to think about...

warning spoilers
Spoiler:
Who will voice the summon Madara?
Seems to me they should have the same voice. But I guess we will see what the Japanese do soon.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #58
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It would be nice if the box sets came every two months I mean the manga volumes have been coming out every two months now it would be nice if they did they same with boxsets I remember that they used to do that on the original Naruto I don't see why they can't now I mean im sure there are already plenty of episodes on english now in fact I think they have nearly as much episodes on that as they do with the subs I really hope they pic up the pace with all that i'd like to have as much boxsets come out during a year as possible right now we've only had 4 boxsets come out in one yeah and with that it will take forever to get all the way to the very end even if the manga ends soon.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:05 PM   #59
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hope the episode get released on zune/xbox live once 114 is uploaded.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Ockinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #60
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ockinga View Post
I hope the episode get released on zune/xbox live once 114 is uploaded.
Better yet, I hope 114 GETS uploaded....Were almost coming down to a full week now.....ugh.....