Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #21
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: I love Deidara and feel bad for him! (No haters/dislikers allowed plz!!!!)

I understand that we have opinions, but there are comments which I wouldn't consider as just opinions, for example, comments which consist of plenty of immaturity and stuff. I've never seen any Deidara fans bash on other characters (except Sasuke) like that. But Deidara gets bashed a lot, he is obviously the most underestimated character I've seen so far, but people keep calling him "overrated"; in the Urban dictionary, there is a so-called "definition" of Deidara written by a typical hater, I got extremely angry when I read this (the last 4th one):

Spoiler:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Deidara&defid=2211761
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:20 AM   #22
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: I love Deidara and feel bad for him! (No haters/dislikers allowed plz!!!!)

^this guy
good job with looking at both sides of the mountain

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:29 AM   #23
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
I understand that we have opinions, but there are comments which I wouldn't consider as just opinions, for example, comments which consist of plenty of immaturity and stuff. I've never seen any Deidara fans bash on other characters (except Sasuke) like that. But Deidara gets bashed a lot, he is obviously the most underestimated character I've seen so far, but people keep calling him "overrated"; in the Urban dictionary, there is a so-called "definition" of Deidara written by a typical hater, I got extremely angry when I read this (the last 4th one):

Spoiler:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Deidara&defid=2211761

Yeah, I understand.

People can be so mean at times, but when I see people hating on my favorite character. Sure, I do get angry, depressed or uncomfortable but, I mean, as you said in your signature, haters gonna hate. There is absolutely nothing we can do about that. If we continue to argue with them, and fight fire with fire, we'll just get burned. That's what I say, and yeah, Boo for them if they 'hate' Deidara so much. The important thing is, we love him and always will, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:32 AM   #24
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i agree with that

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #25
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I agree with you. Haters should shut the heck up already!
Old 01-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #26
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I liek Dei Dei c:
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:17 AM   #27
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Good to know. *hugs you*
Old 01-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #28
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro Kaguya View Post
I liek Dei Dei c:

Good for you!
Oh and I absolutely love yur umbrella logo in your siggy!!

Old 01-27-2012, 12:01 PM   #29
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I agree with you. Haters should shut the heck up already!
Believe me, I wish they could..
That's just... not possible.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:04 PM   #30
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Good to know. *hugs you*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
Good for you!
Oh and I absolutely love yur umbrella logo in your siggy!!
i love yours
Old 01-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #31
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Normal people would keep their dumb bad comments/opinions to themselves, but no! They always have to be a bunch of stupid annoying bigmouths.
Your both siggies are awesome!^^
Old 01-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #32
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Normal people would keep their dumb bad comments/opinions to themselves, but no! They always have to be a bunch of stupid annoying bigmouths.
Your both siggies are awesome!^^
true.

Cause Resident Evil is just the Best
Old 01-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #33
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

I used to play this game along with Dino Crisis and those games never ceased to scare the heck outta me.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:13 PM   #34
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I used to play this game along with Dino Crisis and those games never ceased to scare the heck outta me.
its not that scary xD
Old 01-27-2012, 01:17 PM   #35
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

It was really scary, I was actually too afraid to play plus I was a noob lol XD
Old 01-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #36
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It was really scary, I was actually too afraid to play plus I was a noob lol XD
thats what made it so fun lol
Old 01-27-2012, 01:38 PM   #37
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

well those games were really interesting and entertaining for sure XD
Old 01-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #38
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
well those games were really interesting and entertaining for sure XD
i cant wait till the new ones
Old 01-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #39
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

lol I can see you are a fan of horror games
Old 01-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #40
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

just Resident Evil<3

Tags
deidara rules, love