Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #32721
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Mystic saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: TheeWizKid & Angel's Forum Family!

yes ma'am!
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #32722
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Ey solider! Folllow my lead!
A 1, 2, 3, 4!
Adessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #32723
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

joy!
~copy's what you said exactly and marches around~
Old 01-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #32724
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Not JOY! Its Alice!!! o.O
-*-Pokes you-*- Stay in line, ey!

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #32725
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

~giggles~ o'tay ~continues marching~
Old 01-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #32726
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

30 paces to the left if you may!
Did you forget already!?

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #32727
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

forget what? i'm soo confuzzled!! when did i sign up for the army?!?!?
Old 01-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #32728
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

._______. Remember! When you and I were youngins on a journey to find the true meaning to life? Then we were gender confused since we fought and drank like boys would! So we decided to join the army, so we could get the gun permit! ._. How could you forget this!?

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #32729
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Oh wow, sounds like you guys were adventurous back then xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #32730
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

~scratches my head~ hmmm... no i don't remember all that drinking and fighting must have messed up my brain
Old 01-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #32731
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Its all a lie. Of course we did! ._. But THIS ONE... -*-points Bree-*- Had to become to girly while in the battle grounds. She cried and hid behind me! Man, I regret I took her... >.> She got deployed soon then later. Smh.

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #32732
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

i haven't become to girly ~look's at my nails~ oh darn i broke a nail
Old 01-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #32733
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Yuuki Hime is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna be in this

and I love the pic you used for Neisen >//>
Old 01-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #32734
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Its all a lie. Of course we did! ._. But THIS ONE... -*-points Bree-*- Had to become to girly while in the battle grounds. She cried and hid behind me! Man, I regret I took her... >.> She got deployed soon then later. Smh.
Hahaha xD Sounds scary e.e Joining the army

Hi Bree!

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #32735
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Ya see!? This is what I'm talking about! >.> All them girl ways! She HAD to be that way..
I almost got sent home to my grandparents... Plus, Bree's grandmother made me do all the farming! I didn't like it... I'd rather be a guy back then.

Yuuki: SURE! No problem. What you wanna be?

HE wanted me to use that! xD

IG: Bree made it scary.

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #32736
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Hahaha xD Sounds scary e.e Joining the army

Hi Bree!
hiya! :3

and i can switch back to being a tough guy when ever i want :P

Last edited by Mystic; 01-24-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #32737
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

I feel ignored T.T
Old 01-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #32738
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

I edited, Yuuki! D= Look above!

R]
Old 01-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #32739
Mystic
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki Hime View Post
I feel ignored T.T
hi!
Old 01-24-2012, 08:32 PM   #32740
Yuuki Hime
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Ya see!? This is what I'm talking about! >.> All them girl ways! She HAD to be that way..
I almost got sent home to my grandparents... Plus, Bree's grandmother made me do all the farming! I didn't like it... I'd rather be a guy back then.

Yuuki: SURE! No problem. What you wanna be?

HE wanted me to use that! xD

IG: Bree made it scary.
I wanna be the fairy god mother ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
hi!
Hi!

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~