Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 01-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #21
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: An open response to Heroking

Quote:
Also note, 80% of the reported posts in the BG are people complaining that they lost a debate.
Maybe that's why in every debate I get trolled. They can't stand my overwhelming debating ability that is so superior that even the top tier debaters cannot comprehend it.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #22
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

After I volunteered to help out in the BGs I very quickly lost patience and regretted offering in the first place, too much immature bickering and resistance against the people who try to help. You all want everything both ways, when someone else acts up you want the mods to keep order but if it's you that's the problem, you moan and complain that you're being unfairly treated.

It's this kind of thing exactly that reminds me to always repect authority no matter if it's police, teachers or umpires because this is the kind of crap they deal with every day.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #23
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So let me get this straight.Whatshisface was butthurt and started spamming the report button and the mods are mad?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #24
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
So let me get this straight.Whatshisface was butthurt and started spamming the report button and the mods are mad?
Not mad, but after the spamming came the massive PM's demanding justification.

This thread is made so that the NEXT time this EXACT thing happens, I can refer people to the thread.

It's like my RIGHTS vs PRIVILEGES thread. This thread is to air out some dirty laundry, which is needed as usually users like this tend to start making up stories about what happened.

It also allowed me to publicly vent my own personal frustration with the BG, which in turn allows the active BG users to review how they work, and continue to improve, which is a good thing for everyone.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #25
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Whatever.I don't really need improvement,though.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #26
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Allow my to flick that dirt off of your shoulder.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #27
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Let's try not to get dirty with the people spreading the dirt, k?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #28
NBT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
Allow my to flick that dirt off of your shoulder.
Eh?..
Old 01-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #29
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I was going to ignore this thread. Mainly because I kinda wanna amp it up. I know it's bad trait. Blame it on the education system. But anyways I just have a question.

Since when has the bg been active enough to even be considered a problem? It's usually the same individuals debating the same debates. I don't know why we do it we just do. Half the time the debates turn into a different subject altogether. If you can even call our sh!tty events debates.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #30
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

since a while. You do realize that the archive itself is one of the most popular sections on the forum right? If the BG was not split into pieces it would definitely be one if the most populated, post wise forums in this board.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #31
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I mean you can't be talking about recently. Lately I only see the same individuals, the same individuals with dupes, and some random newbies.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #32
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

I can see you and Wooster doing this constantly. I wouldn't blame you...

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #33
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Well Toma I apologize for all the additional crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
since a while. You do realize that the archive itself is one of the most popular sections on the forum right? If the BG was not split into pieces it would definitely be one if the most populated, post wise forums in this board.
Wasn't it always the top 3 most active areas? Combined at least?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I mean you can't be talking about recently. Lately I only see the same individuals, the same individuals with dupes, and some random newbies.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #34
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
I was going to ignore this thread. Mainly because I kinda wanna amp it up. I know it's bad trait. Blame it on the education system. But anyways I just have a question.

Since when has the bg been active enough to even be considered a problem? It's usually the same individuals debating the same debates. I don't know why we do it we just do. Half the time the debates turn into a different subject altogether. If you can even call our sh!tty events debates.
I'm surprised you can say that since the BG lockdown was only a few months ago, and it wasn't exactly brimming with life then either. It only takes 1 "I'm right, you're wrong" troll to make the BG's a miserable place to be. And god forbid any of the kids who visit the BG and get all butthurt over another users PoV or a user pointing out the flaws in their argument, granted the butthurt party even made an argument that was more than 1 line long and wasn't just "Neji wins".

Last edited by Ashen; 01-24-2012 at 07:30 PM.
Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #35
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
granted the butthurt even made an argument that was more than 1 line long and wasn't just "Neji wins".
You must be referring to that very infamous Nagato > Naruto poster who single handidly nearly threw most of VIZ into a turmoil.

I wonder how old he was in real life.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #36
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You could have threads designed for judges to decide the "victor".
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:38 PM   #37
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Thats too much of a hassle. Requires much dedication and well known tendency to impartiality.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #38
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1 Dice Roll
 Description
Dice
Result
*Judge = n>50
10d10
I'd still find it better than "lol proof of speedblitz?" >.>

It could be a separate section all together, victors won't get any special awards or anything, people may actually decide to pose an argument for the better. Personal insults = lose your case etc.

A good stance now can also carry onto the regular BG, and thus create a better aura all together. A more "professional" stance if you will

Well since the dice disagrees with me ...

Last edited by Super Sanin 3; 01-24-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #39
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
You could have threads designed for judges to decide the "victor".
Totally up to Wooster and his minions. Sounds like a lot of work that too few would actually be qualified to do and capable of handling properly.

But lets stay on topic shall we?

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #40
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

OBD sort of tried that and failed. MF don't do it.

MS is too small.

Naruto base doesn't seem to need it.

NBD sort has it in the form of Konoha Colosseum except that section is like VIZ's defunct UNS System.

MVC? Forget about them doing that.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer