Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: How's My Fanfic
Get a Life! 0 0%
not worth it! 0 0%
Trash 0 0%
Eh needs ALOT of Work 0 0%
Ok I can read it 0 0%
Nice Work! 0 0%
Keep Writing 0 0%
Really Good 0 0%
Wow! 0 0%
Very IMPRESSIVE! 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool The Takimari Trio: Heros Of Legend

Every Week I will Write a New Chapter to the Story,If Any Characters YOU created and think would be great for the Story PM me or Simply Comment/Post and Ask me.Im also open for suggestions........Well Enjoy! Also Rate 1-10 woooo thanks

Prologue Characters
Spoiler:

Tokishima-Village Leader(TaoKage)
Suzimaki-Taokage's Wife
Soldier #1
Maramusa-Unknown Role(For Prologue Only)
Vision-Worker of Maramusa
Sensei Tokinara-TaoKage's Master

Prologue

Rivers of Flames move throu out the Tao Village,Located in the Land of the Heavens,deep in Horingoshi Mountains. There a Strong Invasion happens"what are you doing here.........Maramusa?!"A man named Tokishima,also known as the Village's Taokage asked his Oppenent"You know exactly what I came here for,knowing that the legend is true of three heros will be born on this foresacken Day!"The Mysterious Man's Name was Maramusa,but no one knew where he was from"I see,and you have came for my new born sons have you,but Im sorry I will die to keep my Family Safe and away from Harm!"Tokishima took a 4 foot Katana from his Side"Tokishima Please! Dont!"A beautiful woman name Suzimaki,The Taokage's Wife screamed to Him"Darling,Run make sure our Sons are in well hands,and you must keep your self well also,so Our children would have a mother!"Tokishima Charged at Maramusa"Foolish mistake Kage!"He extracted 3 foot long Wrist blades ABOVE his Wrist"Your Sons will Die today!"He said with a Yell of Battle"You are wrong!"Tokishima said also yelling"Now Suzimaki"She Nods in Confidence"Divine Village Seal: A Thousand Surrounding Souls!" She screamed the Seal,then a Giant yin Yang Symbol Glowed on,Burning Floor and from both the White and Black dots in the Symbol and thousands grabs each of them,as they are being pulled the Taokage easily escapes grabbing his wife in the Process"Excellent wo-"He Coughs up a Huge amount of Blood"Damn"A figure from the Trees swiftly jumps out cutting the Kage Down"I am Vision Partner to Maramusa..........."Suzimaki quickly runs from the Scene*(Stars mean in thought)Please Sensei Tokinara take Care of My sons*Suzimaki turns and See her Enemy running for her"Tao(yin Yang) Technique: Twin Dragon Fury!"She summons two dragons one white as the other black"Sorry Dear but!"he swiftly cuts thru one with his Boot Blade then Corrupts the Aura causeing it to burst,then he Quickly appears behind her in a flash stabbing her Side"Too easy,but they must have used alot of Aura to take Maramusa down"Vision leaves the Scene..........A man in the shadows watches and leaves back to a House in the Deep Forest............A soldier finds their bodies and quickly carries them to a Hospital"I need help both Taokage & and his Wife have been Injured"the soldierr says in worriness,4 Doctors two from each patient rushes them into a Infirmary.........

After About 2 Hours the Kage Council annouced to their Village members that their Kage and Lady Kage have died in battle to save their Village.........

End Of Prologue!
Please Rate from 1-10 and also comment to see if you want more or I should Stop here and move on!
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The Takimari Trio: Heros Of Legend

A spin off. Cool.
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
mysticninja
Chunin

I know a Total new thing for me
The Aburame Clan Rules!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Yessssssss.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
mysticninja
Chunin

Have the the 1st chapter up tomorrow sometime b4 five I guess
The Aburame Clan Rules!
Old 11-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #6
Ishtar
Banned

Yesssssss.
Old 11-25-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
mysticninja
Chunin

Chapter
The Aburame Clan Rules!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #8
mysticninja
Chunin

Chapter
The Aburame Clan Rules!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:12 AM   #9
mysticninja
Chunin

Toson,Tason,and Taka Takimari-Main Characters
Sensei Tokinara
Maramusa-MiyoshiKage(Death Kage)
Vision-lieutenant of Maramusa

Chapter 1:Their Beginning

15 Years have passed sense the Tao Village invasion has happened. The trio Babies were kept away from harm in the deep Forest of Toshibokuro, They have been trained by the Taokage's sensei Tokinara Hoshiba. Tokinara is a 93 your old man but has the Stamina and Strength of a well fit Athlete. He has been protecting the Boys for many years, He has schooled in so much, Education, Technique Developing, and Martial Arts.(Italics is Toson)"Sensei Tokinara I have one Question, after all these years and all this trainning when are me and my brothers able to fight with are parents"Asked Toson the First Born of the Takimari Trio. Sensei Tokinara looked at him taking focus away from his meditating"Now Toson there is something I have been keeping from you and your Brothers, Now where are you brothers?" Sensei asked Toson (underlining is Tason)"Right here Sensei"Walking in the Room was Tason the Middle Child of the Takimari Trio.(Taka in Bold,Sorry)"What is it Sensei?" Asked the last of the Takimari Trio, "Now sense you all we're babies I have kept this secret from you all for specific reasons.....You all parents were Killed the Day your birth, Because of this I was granted the Honor in trainning my own Students Kids." Sensei Explained with Tension in his Voice, each brother was paralyzed in shock and sadness. Taka had gotten up and ran to his room, as for Toson and Tason tears simply ran down their Face"S-sensei Do you know the reason why of their deaths?" Toson asked with a crack in his voice,Tason had gotten up wipping his Cheeks with his sleeve. Sensei Nodded in Pain"I am sorry boys,but they died......Because they were saving you three from the Harm that was going to happen to you, each of you aren't like others you dont have to do Hand styles to use techniques, Toson your Tao Style has no Limits unless your Mind Does, Tason you have the most Aura out of your Brothers, your Aura Cloaks Mixed with you sensory and coordination are best far the Strongest in the Nation, then comes Taka, The blood in his Vein isnt regular Blood, his is black......he can harden it, liquidfy it, and use it as a weapon, but his Blood control Technique is unique, No one can manipulate his Technique. So please dont think any of this is you guys fault." Sensei Tokinara explained,"We also Created our Partners didnt we?, from our Blood as we were children" Taka came back in with his head down,"You are correct I took each of you blood to create the Perfect Partners other then each other" Sensei said Standing,"Well then Lets go see them!" Tason said smiling just alittle

Meanwhile in the Darkness of the Shadows is a Hidden Village.........Named The Village Hidden in Miyoshi(Death),after the Invasion happened 15 years ago Maramusa was promoted from a Miyoshi Shinobi to MiyoshiKage,leader of the Village"Vision, Come I have news!" Maramusa sits at his desk looking over the village from his building"Yes Sir!" Vision runs into the room "The Takimari Trio are now able to fight as Full time Shinobi, Now knowing what had happened to their pathetic parents,now I want you to prepare yourself I want you to take on the Trio tomorrow,see what skills they have, understood?" Maramusa ordered "Yes my Lord' Vision walks from the room and down the Hall into Darkness.............

END OF CHAPTER 1............Turn in next wedsnsday for the Next Chapter!
The Aburame Clan Rules!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #10
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

revival!

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic, lives, mysticninja