Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-23-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking Naruto Shippuden volume 10 is now on itunes!

English Dub Naruto fans, who are consumers of itunes.......You know the deal! Its here, its finally here!!!!!!!!!! That awesome arc, is finally here!!!! XD So, open up itunes and get your credit cards out!!!!!! Because we all know its totally worth it!!!! Just $21.00!!!!! For the Fantabulous Awesome Spectacluar Freaking Win!!!!!!!!!!!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden volume 10 is now on itunes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
English Dub Naruto fans, who are consumers of itunes.......You know the deal! Its here, its finally here!!!!!!!!!! That awesome arc, is finally here!!!! XD So, open up itunes and get your credit cards out!!!!!! Because we all know its totally worth it!!!! Just $21.00!!!!! For the Fantabulous Awesome Spectacluar Freaking Win!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Robbiemar1 for the update! I'm going to go out soon buy an itunes gift card just so I can get and watch volume 10! Thanks alot once again man! Apperciate it!
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Thanks Robbiemar1 for the update! I'm going to go out soon buy an itunes gift card just so I can get and watch volume 10! Thanks alot once again man! Apperciate it!
No prob, anything for a fellow Naruto fan, like me!

Old 01-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

YouTube:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 01-23-2012 at 02:31 PM.
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #5
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
YouTube:
I cant see your Youtube video, sorry.... >.< Trying copying and pasting the actual link.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #6
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Does anyone know who voiced Madara there? I doubt it was Vic Mignana since it didn't sound like him at all, and I'm pretty sure Nolan North only voices characters in video games.

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Thats awesome and just a day before boxset 9 comes out too I figgured it would be out the same week that it would.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #8
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So how do you buy stuff from Itunes? lol

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #9
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
So how do you buy stuff from Itunes? lol
a credit card or gift card, my friend.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Thanks for the awesome update mate

Sadly I can not buy the episodes yet, I don't have the money.

(unless I can buy them on Amazon? I do have $30 there)

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Thanks for the awesome update mate

Sadly I can not buy the episodes yet, I don't have the money.

(unless I can buy them on Amazon? I do have $30 there)
Buy an Itunes gift card on Amazon, xD

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #12
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Buy an Itunes gift card on Amazon, xD
Oh, really? I had no idea you could do that lol xD.

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 01-24-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #13
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

yeah, Im afraid it seems like Amazon dropped out of the Naruto Shippuden game, a while ago....They stopped at like, volume 5 or 6. lol

Old 01-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #14
megabbaut
Debby Downer

I can't find it on Itunes :/

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #15
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I can't find it on Itunes :/
When you enter in "Naruto Shippuden" in the search box, you'll get the results under "TV Seasons" then, you just click on the link that says "See All", then it will show up. It has Orochimaru as the cover image!

Old 01-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #16
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
When you enter in "Naruto Shippuden" in the search box, you'll get the results under "TV Seasons" then, you just click on the link that says "See All", then it will show up. It has Orochimaru as the cover image!
Oh ok thanks!

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #17
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

No prob, man!

Old 01-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #18
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Here's the direct link for the iTunes Page: http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season...on/id493073260

|
Old 01-25-2012, 12:37 PM   #19
mromegaz
Freshmen Academy Student

mromegaz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default They messed up

As great news as this is, it is partly ruined by the fact that they messed up. Episode 114 is not there. Instead, they just placed 115 in there twice.

I hope this is fixed soon.
mromegaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #20
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Re: They messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mromegaz View Post
As great news as this is, it is partly ruined by the fact that they messed up. Episode 114 is not there. Instead, they just placed 115 in there twice.

I hope this is fixed soon.
You have no idea, how badly I want this problem to be fixed right now.....