Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #121
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

Vashe is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: One Piece Tier List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Eustass hasn't shown the precision necessary to make a watertight barrel with his magnetism. He's not Magneto.

Who needs impresside battle feats when you're a logia with an effectively limitless ability to store junk inside your own body.
because we base vs threads on feats first... i never made a claim that eustass is on the same level as magneto... but he did show he was able to make a giant hand made from assortment of metals and use said hand to attack opponents accurately... if he can make something that big, making a human sized metal container should not be much problem... provided there are magnetizable material on the field...

also, the limitless statement should not be taken literally until proven... considering caribou let go of the mermaids he kidnapped to get the treasure from ryuguu palace, the limitless statement can be hyperbolic... if he had a real limitless storage capacity, why would he let go of his captives when he stated that he intends to auction them off??
Vashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #122
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Feats do matter, but feats to the effect of "This character has enough strength to punch a hole through that character without trying" (just as an example) aren't as applicable when your primary abilities lean towards the non-physical, in this case Caribou's logia abilities.

As to Eustass (gay ass name. That's probably why he's such a jerk. Overcompensation) making a metal arm out of cannons and swords and whatever other bits of metal happens to be lying around is quite different from making a barrel. I've no doubt he could make a container large enough to hold Caribou, but as I said before, precision to make it watertight is not something he has displayed.

Now you know why I used the qualifier "effectively". While his storage may not be literally infinite, it is sufficient enough to contain any opponent smaller in size than (say) Moria.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #123
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The thing is, the way that this tier list works is their overall power. Enel>Pacifista, but Pre TS Luffy>Enel. Does that mean Pacifista<Pre TS Luffy? No. Even if Eustass could make a watertight barrel, it doesn't mean he can be all the way up there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #124
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

I am not making a contention for eustass, i'm just answering the query of how eustass can deal with caribou... like i said, caribou has yet to present any impressive feats to be put in high tier status... enel IS NOT high tier... (please anyone don't use the ODA said he has 500M bounty as argument, its not a valid contention) if we go by feats enel is on a higher tier than caribou... yes we should take into consideration caribou's logia status BUT with the feats he has displayed, it is clear that he is NOT high tier... considering he beat non-combatants (mermaids) and fodder characters (fake SHC) only... eustass fought a pacifista... same goes for drake... enel fought luffy himself... it should not be assumed that logia user = high tier status...
Old 01-23-2012, 07:58 PM   #125
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vashe View Post
because we base vs threads on feats first... i never made a claim that eustass is on the same level as magneto... but he did show he was able to make a giant hand made from assortment of metals and use said hand to attack opponents accurately... if he can make something that big, making a human sized metal container should not be much problem... provided there are magnetizable material on the field...

also, the limitless statement should not be taken literally until proven... considering caribou let go of the mermaids he kidnapped to get the treasure from ryuguu palace, the limitless statement can be hyperbolic... if he had a real limitless storage capacity, why would he let go of his captives when he stated that he intends to auction them off??
Pulling a bunch of metal to form a ball with 5 protrusions/sticks isn't that difficult.

It's not like Caribou will simply confide with Kid and go inside the barrel if he ever makes one. Caribou has a huge area of effect and I don't see Kid being able to scoop up a bunch of mud in sufficient time.

Quote:
I am not making a contention for eustass, i'm just answering the query of how eustass can deal with caribou... like i said, caribou has yet to present any impressive feats to be put in high tier status... enel IS NOT high tier... (please anyone don't use the ODA said he has 500M bounty as argument, its not a valid contention) if we go by feats enel is on a higher tier than caribou... yes we should take into consideration caribou's logia status BUT with the feats he has displayed, it is clear that he is NOT high tier... considering he beat non-combatants (mermaids) and fodder characters (fake SHC) only... eustass fought a pacifista... same goes for drake... enel fought luffy himself... it should not be assumed that logia user = high tier status...
You don't need impressive feats when NO ONE CAN HURT YOU WHILE YOU CAN HURT THEM.
I really don't get why that's so difficult to understand.

Enel is above High Tier. Don't know why you keep saying he's in it...

Enel can lolwut everyone that's below him.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season

Last edited by NagatoGod_of_Pain; 01-23-2012 at 08:03 PM.
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:11 PM   #126
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

caribou's swamp ability has yet to show any feats that would put him in the same level as someone who fought a pacifista and survived... its not like caribou can make a swamp instantly... if he faces of eustass, we shouldn't assume eustass would just stand there and let himself get caught by caribou's swamp attacks... if anyone wants to contest that then please present evidence of caribou tagging a legitimate combatant on eustass' level coz IIRC the fake SHC or the mermaids who were taken by surprise are not on that level...
at most i would put caribou on mid-tier on the basis of of his DF below enel... arguments that there is nothing much that can hurt him is not enough to be considered high tier ranking... a high tier should be able to easily beat mid-tiers... i highly doubt caribou can beat rob lucci... granted rob lucci has nothing to beat caribou either.... and someone who can't beat lucci should not be put above him...
Old 01-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #127
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
caribou's swamp ability has yet to show any feats that would put him in the same level as someone who fought a pacifista and survived... its not like caribou can make a swamp instantly... if he faces of eustass, we shouldn't assume eustass would just stand there and let himself get caught by caribou's swamp attacks... if anyone wants to contest that then please present evidence of caribou tagging a legitimate combatant on eustass' level coz IIRC the fake SHC or the mermaids who were taken by surprise are not on that level...
at most i would put caribou on mid-tier on the basis of of his DF below enel... arguments that there is nothing much that can hurt him is not enough to be considered high tier ranking... a high tier should be able to easily beat mid-tiers... i highly doubt caribou can beat rob lucci... granted rob lucci has nothing to beat caribou either.... and someone who can't beat lucci should not be put above him...
I'm sorry to say, but logias ARE JUST THAT HAX. If you don't have haki, you're toast , unless you know their weakness. Caribou is a prime example about how a Logia puts you in high tier or above. The intangibility is just that powerful.

And about Lucci, he can't defeat Caribou, and sooner or later, Caribou will just suffocate him or blow him to smithereens with his Gatling gun.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #128
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

and i am sorry to say that haxx =/= high tier status unless said haxx is useable for getting victories over characters... its really easy to debunk like i said, present evidence or argument of caribou casually beating mid tiers like CP9... caribou isn't even pacifista-tested.... he isn't even that hyped about... even if we consider his "unlimited storage capacity" claim it can hardly be considered battle relevant... (unless he has some nuke-level weapons as standard equipment set within him)..
i repeat logia status =/= high tier... rob lucci has better feats than caribou... saying that caribou is on a higher level than lucci without evidence is tantamount to wanking...
the only point for caribou is his logia ability... he has not displayed any strength feats, speed feats, durability feats, or any other battle related feats that can be considered... him getting shot and not being affected by bullets was due to his logia ability, would've been more impressive if he dodged it... aside from his logia, he has NO feats... that's only ONE point for him... does logia ability = tagging opponents already? coz even a logia has to rely on his stats to battle and caribou has no impressive stats that has been displayed yet...
Old 01-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #129
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
and i am sorry to say that haxx =/= high tier status unless said haxx is useable for getting victories over characters... its really easy to debunk like i said, present evidence or argument of caribou casually beating mid tiers like CP9... caribou isn't even pacifista-tested.... he isn't even that hyped about... even if we consider his "unlimited storage capacity" claim it can hardly be considered battle relevant... (unless he has some nuke-level weapons as standard equipment set within him)..
i repeat logia status =/= high tier... rob lucci has better feats than caribou... saying that caribou is on a higher level than lucci without evidence is tantamount to wanking...
the only point for caribou is his logia ability... he has not displayed any strength feats, speed feats, durability feats, or any other battle related feats that can be considered... him getting shot and not being affected by bullets was due to his logia ability, would've been more impressive if he dodged it... aside from his logia, he has NO feats... that's only ONE point for him... does logia ability = tagging opponents already? coz even a logia has to rely on his stats to battle and caribou has no impressive stats that has been displayed yet...
Whatever, I guess you're right in a way, but the only reason that I am defending him is that there is no way for anyone below him to hurt him.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2012, 12:59 AM   #130
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Pulling a bunch of metal to form a ball with 5 protrusions/sticks isn't that difficult.

It's not like Caribou will simply confide with Kid and go inside the barrel if he ever makes one. Caribou has a huge area of effect and I don't see Kid being able to scoop up a bunch of mud in sufficient time.
eustass' ability has more range than caribou's because caribou's controllable mud is as far as feats go only extended on those connected to him... eustass can magnetize an opponent's gun directly... while caribou has to extend his swamp ability to reach the opponent first before making it count... i don't think eustass is stupid enough to just stand on one spot during battle especially if he can see his opponent is using his logia ability...

Quote:
You don't need impressive feats when NO ONE CAN HURT YOU WHILE YOU CAN HURT THEM.
I really don't get why that's so difficult to understand.
really? he can hurt mid-tiers... coz IIRC eustass has no speed feats to display that is relevant to him tagging low ranking CP9... blueno can BFR him directly... it is true that a lot of characters has no means to hurt him but on the other hand, caribou has no means to beat them either... CP9's geppou, or soru is enough to make them un-hittable by caribou...

Quote:
Enel is above High Tier. Don't know why you keep saying he's in it...

Enel can lolwut everyone that's below him.
no he is not... enel is mid-tier in OP... he goes to high tier if he is given maxim but on his own he is upper-mid tier at best... his reaction speed sucks and he doesn't have much durability... he is only considered high-tier because his destructive capacity with maxim is unequaled (with the exception of shiki)...
he is the only high-tier that is a glass cannon...

though i guess we have different categorization of tiers... i only have four sections when making tiers...
top tier
high tier
mid tier
low tier
each section can have three rankings like upper, middle, lower though some make it hi, mid, and low too... (i guess you can add a bottom tier but anyone there are considered unusable...)
Old 01-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #131
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
eustass' ability has more range than caribou's because caribou's controllable mud is as far as feats go only extended on those connected to him... eustass can magnetize an opponent's gun directly... while caribou has to extend his swamp ability to reach the opponent first before making it count... i don't think eustass is stupid enough to just stand on one spot during battle especially if he can see his opponent is using his logia ability...

really? he can hurt mid-tiers... coz IIRC eustass has no speed feats to display that is relevant to him tagging low ranking CP9... blueno can BFR him directly... it is true that a lot of characters has no means to hurt him but on the other hand, caribou has no means to beat them either... CP9's geppou, or soru is enough to make them un-hittable by caribou...

no he is not... enel is mid-tier in OP... he goes to high tier if he is given maxim but on his own he is upper-mid tier at best... his reaction speed sucks and he doesn't have much durability... he is only considered high-tier because his destructive capacity with maxim is unequaled (with the exception of shiki)...

though i guess we have different categorization of tiers... i only have four sections when making tiers...
top tier
high tier
mid tier
low tier
each section can have three rankings like upper, middle, lower though some make it hi, mid, and low too... (i guess you can add a bottom tier but anyone there are considered unusable...)
Read the OP. The tiers go by Nagato's choice. Enel is in First rate for lolshocking eveyone's nervous sytems, traveling at the speed of lightning, shooting electric BEAMS, and not to mention... INTAGIBILITY.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2012, 03:55 AM   #132
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Read the OP. The tiers go by Nagato's choice. Enel is in First rate for lolshocking eveyone's nervous sytems, traveling at the speed of lightning, shooting electric BEAMS, and not to mention... INTAGIBILITY.
no he is not high tier... at least not without maxim... he has very poor reaction speed as evidenced by the fact that he wasn't able to react to luffy's ougon no rifle... i like to point out that THAT attack has no G2 enhancement... he was beaten by a pre-G2 luffy... basically if you give a CP9 member some rubber gloves they would be capable of blitzing enel... and like i said, enel has sucky durability... enel can port at lightning speed but he can't fight on that speed... otherwise he would've been blitzing luffy during their fight... the only time he was able to evade was when he relied on his mantra, which can be negated by random attacks or high-speed attacks (i.e. boa sisters vs luffy fight).
i don't really care whether the tier ranking change or not, i'm just pointing out flaws that can easily be called out... caribou i've already pointed out... enel being on the same tier as kuma is laughable... as well as mr. 2 being lower than east blue villains...
Old 01-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #133
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no he is not high tier... at least not without maxim... he has very poor reaction speed as evidenced by the fact that he wasn't able to react to luffy's ougon no rifle... i like to point out that THAT attack has no G2 enhancement... he was beaten by a pre-G2 luffy... basically if you give a CP9 member some rubber gloves they would be capable of blitzing enel... and like i said, enel has sucky durability... enel can port at lightning speed but he can't fight on that speed... otherwise he would've been blitzing luffy during their fight... the only time he was able to evade was when he relied on his mantra, which can be negated by random attacks or high-speed attacks (i.e. boa sisters vs luffy fight).
i don't really care whether the tier ranking change or not, i'm just pointing out flaws that can easily be called out... caribou i've already pointed out... enel being on the same tier as kuma is laughable... as well as mr. 2 being lower than east blue villains...
Look, Enel using one El Thor could take out any CP9 member, maybe not Lucci, in one shot. I could at least incapacitate them. Maxim is used mainly for island busting. It allows Enel to make a Raigou to fry an island.

And it's not just rubber gloves on a CP9 member>Enel. He could fry their nervous system. That's how he defeated every SH on Skypeia, except for Luffy and Nami, who tried to stay on his good side. This isn't like Naruto where electricity is like a laser beam that just burns you. Just because he couldn't dodge the Ougon Rifle means nothing. He was in his 200 million volt Amaru form, where he was basically in the form of a giant lightning god. He thought he could tank the Ougon rifle, but was thwarted.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2012, 05:25 AM   #134
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Look, Enel using one El Thor could take out any CP9 member, maybe not Lucci, in one shot. I could at least incapacitate them. Maxim is used mainly for island busting. It allows Enel to make a Raigou to fry an island.
a pre-water 7 arc luffy was able to react to an el thor... any cp9 member would have better reactions than that...

Quote:
And it's not just rubber gloves on a CP9 member>Enel. He could fry their nervous system. That's how he defeated every SH on Skypeia, except for Luffy and Nami, who tried to stay on his good side. This isn't like Naruto where electricity is like a laser beam that just burns you. Just because he couldn't dodge the Ougon Rifle means nothing. He was in his 200 million volt Amaru form, where he was basically in the form of a giant lightning god. He thought he could tank the Ougon rifle, but was thwarted.
first off... all the strawhats prior to water 7 arc had lesser reaction speed than any of the cp9...
secondly, enel didn't try to tank the ougon rifle, since he knows that luffy can punch him right out... the ougon no rifle was too fast for him to react, i believe there was a panel wherein enel thought to himself admitting the speed of the attack as too fast...
lastly, amaru form basically made enel a bigger target and did not really have any impressive feats other than being bigger in size... the hype that it is enel's most powerful form is actually counterproductive since he only got kicked and punched with the ougon rifle on that form and he was already KO'ed..
Old 01-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #135
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kid doesn't have the luxury of taking a bunch of weapons from fodder Marines in a 1v1 match against Caribou. Kid carries a dagger and a pistol. That's certainly going to help him. If Kid tries just ONE attack, he's done.

Quote:
I remind you that this list includes the obvious hype that Oda gives. Is Kid hyped to be a low-ranking CP9 member?
No. He's meant to be a tier below characters like the Shichibukai. Unless someone shows a significant amount of feats like Luffy, I'm basing the placements on both feats and hype.

Every single character below Caribou deals damage by CQC, save Pacifistas. Caribou simply "allows" himself to get "hit", which in turn traps his opponent's weapon, arm, or leg inside his body. After that, Caribou simply suffocates them via swamping their head.

Quote:

top tier
high tier
mid tier
low tier
Luffy only managed to hit Enel once on pure technique of attack (Ch. 280 pg. 12). The other times were when Enel's god-influenced arrogance allowed himself to be completely ignorant of the fact that Luffy is attacking (Ch. 279 pg. 16-18 & Ch. 281 pg. 15-16).
Luffy was able to deal more attacks after because of Enel's arrogance allowed himself to be staggered. No one else below him on this list can say the same.
No one below Enel can make it so that he even needs endurance.

My tier list is specifically designed for One Piece. There are clear intentional divides by Oda between each class of fighter.

Quote:
Momentum. Luffy's attack considerably picked up speed with a gigantic ball of gold. Luffy isn't affected by the weight of the gold as he has the necessary strength. His attack however, clearly picks up speed and force as Oda depicts it. Lord knows how much speed and impact was behind that one-of-a-kind attack.
Also, Luffy did not evade a single lightning attack from Enel. The attacks he evaded were trident thrusts.

Too bad CP9 members aren't given items that would give an advantage over their opponents. CP9 doesn't currently know Haki. They cannot hurt/defeat Enel.

Enel and Kuma dominate most of OP. Most of OP cannot hurt them. Their strengths in their abilities are outstanding. Their speed over their opponent is outstanding.

Arlong withstood multiple attacks from Luffy. One bite from him and Mr. 2 is done.

Don Krieg tanks cannonballs, throws ships, and can lift one-ton with a single hand while controlling it as a weapon. It took multiple Gomu Gomu no Bazooka's to break his armor. I haven't seen Mr. 2 do anything to nullify all of those feats.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season

Last edited by NagatoGod_of_Pain; 01-24-2012 at 02:24 PM.
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #136
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
Kid doesn't have the luxury of taking a bunch of weapons from fodder Marines in a 1v1 match against Caribou. Kid carries a dagger and a pistol. That's certainly going to help him. If Kid tries just ONE attack, he's done.
and i suppose kid would just stand there and let himself get tagged by caribou? like i said, we should go by feats... kid has better feats than caribou... fighting off a pacifista is a better feat than anything caribou has done so far...

Quote:
I remind you that this list includes the obvious hype that Oda gives. Is Kid hyped to be a low-ranking CP9 member?
No. He's meant to be a tier below characters like the Shichibukai. Unless someone shows a significant amount of feats like Luffy, I'm basing the placements on both feats and hype.
and this is where we differ... i am arguing purely based on feats and maybe a little bit of powerscaling... but i don't believe hype should be a consideration in making tier lists... because its exactly just that... hype... if buggy really makes shichibukai status does that make him on the same tier as mihawk or even crocodile?

Quote:
Every single character below Caribou deals damage by CQC, save Pacifistas. Caribou simply "allows" himself to get "hit", which in turn traps his opponent's weapon, arm, or leg inside his body. After that, Caribou simply suffocates them via swamping their head.
lucci has tobu shigan hibachi which is ranged and had fire element properties and is casual attack, which makes it spammable... is caribou also unaffected by it as well now? as for the "every single character below Caribou deals damage by CQC" claim... all CP9 has ranged attacks... trafalgar law has his shambles... usopp is a ranged attacker... so is nami... brooks musical attacks are earshot range... zoro has his pound cannons... hody jones has his water bullets...

Quote:
Luffy only managed to hit Enel once on pure technique of attack (Ch. 280 pg. 12). The other times were when Enel's god-influenced arrogance allowed himself to be completely ignorant of the fact that Luffy is attacking (Ch. 279 pg. 16-18 & Ch. 281 pg. 15-16).
Luffy was able to deal more attacks after because of Enel's arrogance allowed himself to be staggered. No one else below him on this list can say the same.
No one below Enel can make it so that he even needs endurance.
which doesn't negate the fact that his durability sucks... again, amaru was beaten by a kick and a ougun rifle punch... its pretty much the same as a g3 attack...

Quote:
My tier list is specifically designed for One Piece. There are clear intentional divides by Oda between each class of fighter.
i don't disagree with you there... but ranking of the list is still questionable...

Quote:
Momentum. Luffy's attack considerably picked up speed with a gigantic ball of gold. Luffy isn't affected by the weight of the gold as he has the necessary strength. His attack however, clearly picks up speed and force as Oda depicts it. Lord knows how much speed and impact was behind that one-of-a-kind attack.
Also, Luffy did not evade a single lightning attack from Enel. The attacks he evaded were trident thrusts.
it is no doubt lesser in speed than a G2 attack... and the argument raised is enel's reaction speed... he was not able to react to normal punches from luffy when he wasn't using mantra unlike cp9 agents... anyone saying enel has better reactions than cp9 would be contradicting panel evidence...

Quote:
Too bad CP9 members aren't given items that would give an advantage over their opponents. CP9 doesn't currently know Haki. They cannot hurt/defeat Enel.
no they can't... though enel tagging them without resorting to mantra is questionable...

Quote:
Enel and Kuma dominate most of OP. Most of OP cannot hurt them. Their strengths in their abilities are outstanding. Their speed over their opponent is outstanding.
a vice-admiral with kenbunshoku haki would be enough to pawn enel... enel IS NOT on the same tier as kuma...

Quote:
Arlong withstood multiple attacks from Luffy. One bite from him and Mr. 2 is done.
arlong withstood multiple attacks from east blue saga luffy... you seem to imply that luffy operates on the same power level through out the series... alabasta luffy =/= east blue luffy... mr. 2 was roughly on the same level as sanji on alabasta arc...

Quote:
Don Krieg tanks cannonballs, throws ships, and can lift one-ton with a single hand while controlling it as a weapon. It took multiple Gomu Gomu no Bazooka's to break his armor. I haven't seen Mr. 2 do anything to nullify all of those feats.
sanji was reacting to cannonballs during their escape from alabasta... mr.2 is on the same level... the SHC is implied to grow stronger in between arcs as zoro pointed out... east blue SHC =/= alabasta SHC...
Old 01-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #137
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hibachi is anime only.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:52 PM   #138
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Hibachi is anime only.
really? i'll take your word for it... but tobu shigan is still ranged... not to mention gaichou and other rankyaku variants... and caribou still has to show feats of being able to control his logia dispersal from a surprise attack.... all attacks he took is something he was expecting...
Old 01-25-2012, 08:58 PM   #139
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Surprise attack schmurprise attack. The only time a Logia has ever been injured by a surprise attack that wasn't by someone capable of bypassing their ability was when Ace ran into Smoker in Alabasta, and that was blatantly a joke scene. No different from when Nami hurts Luffy, Zoro and/or Sanji.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 01-25-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:28 PM   #140
Vashe
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Surprise attack schmurprise attack. The only time a Logia has ever been injured by a surprise attack that wasn't by someone capable of bypassing their ability was when Ace ran into Smoker in Alabasta, and that was blatantly a joke scene. No different from when Nami hurts Luffy, Zoro and/or Sanji.
actually its a valid argument... otherwise you willl be arguing for logias maintaining logia dispersal ALL THE TIME... which would be ridiculous considering they still eat and drink and touch things physically... if they are on logia form all the time, things like that would be impossible to do so...