Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Mod Abuse

Fellow Mod, Wooster posts this:

Quote:
ATTENTION
Further posts must be on topic or will be infracted for spam.
Being biased when another fellow poster flames me, yet it's overlooked.

Then lies and says these posts are baited yet they are spam.

Quote:
A very good idea, meine square.
Quote:
This message is hidden because Cult of Personality is on your ignore list.
Then follows up with this:

Quote:
*thread closed due to my annoyance*
Not complaining. Jus giving you feedback of how mods act just because they have power.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Mod Abuse

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-22-2012, 06:48 PM   #3
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

You are right, how dare they make you post on topic in any thread that is not in offtopic. Rude. >.>

Old 01-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I could infract you for flaming in that thread. Would you prefer that?

Old 01-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Stop reporting the same post. We got it the first time.

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-22-2012, 08:56 PM   #6
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I submit this as again more evidence that the people in the battlegrounds don't deserve it, or rather that while it is one of the only relevant and functional naruto related areas of the forum, most (not all) people in it are simultaneously combination of "tough guys" who talk crap and flame when they can't win an argument, and whiners who report posts that fling anything back at them.

I wonder how long it will be until yet another person trying to bring order there gets angry at the user base and quits?

Then again, the only time I tried to moderate or be fair I spent 3 days answering PM's from people on BOTH sides of the argument so I guess I am biased.

By the way, reporting a post 20+ times is annoying, and counterproductive. No less than 7 hours of volunteer time was redundantly spend looking into this, not to mention a number of people no longer checking emails reported because they don't like being spammed when someone gets butthurt.

You single-handedly just dropped moderator response time to reported posts across the forum for months to come because you are either intentionally abusive, or amazingly dumb. There may be a third option but I don't see it.

In case no one has told you, you're an ass for that stunt. You can call me for abusing my power but I haven't used any. I'm just letting you know how it is because many people are attempting to be respectful and neutral. I'm not here as often, and have a track record for not being abusive and APPARENTLY people need to be told when they act like 6 year old children. Consider this a public service announcement.

Edit:
As a matter of full disclosure, I'm not sure if I posted in a locked thread or it was locked as a response of my post.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.

Last edited by Toma RNK; 01-22-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You posted in a locked thread, Toma. But thanks for the comments regardless
Old 01-23-2012, 10:43 AM   #8
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Atleast this has ended in mutual amusement for all involved as these things thankfully tend to .

Thanks so much for everyone that chimed in, especially Toma. And a big thanks now, and a number of thanks in advance, to Wooster for keeping his cool in the BG. The whole point of the forum is something resembling debate and argument. There really isn't a way to arrange it that won't have the occasional fires and eruptions spewing out .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Closed Thread