Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-21-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Gundam AGE

This is the newest edition to the Gundam Series and is currently airing in Japan. It is aimed towards a younger audience (which is surprising considering the success of Gundam 00, but i guess they want to draw in new viewers), but I am still watching it anyways because I love Gundam.

Here are some details: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_AGE

You can Discuss it here.

I have watched the first two episodes and so far I am liking it. I like the concept of strange enimies attacking for an unknown reason and I also like the idea of a mobile suit that can learn from each battle and upgrade itself. The only think I don't like is the character designs, but i'll probably get over that as the series goes on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569

Last edited by tsuki; 10-21-2011 at 10:45 AM.
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gundam AGE

So the series has 14 episodes as of now and I have to say that it is not as bad as I thought it would be. It still doesn't compare to the other series, but at least the new gundams are cool and the action is good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I have no interest in watching this because as you said, they're aiming it more towards a younger audience. At least there's still Gundam Unicorn though.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:50 AM   #4
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, but Unicorn wont be finished for another year. Honestly if your bored and enjoy Gundam you should give it a go.

Old 01-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #5
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hm.. I might I am working on getting into Gundam.. slowly

Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:27 AM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli Goldsworthy View Post
Hm.. I might I am working on getting into Gundam.. slowly
Don't start with this then try the original, wing, Seed(not seed destiny), or 00 to begin with. Then experience the others.