Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 01-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #21
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: afterlife discussion thread

are you going to implement the other character I sent you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #22
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

...maybe. I might just implement the 2nd form.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #23
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Good enough for me.

Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #24
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
Good enough for me.
Start ye fanfic!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #25
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I'll dish out at least 2 chapters each week. I'll post a tier list once I'm done with book one.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #26
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Start ye fanfic!
I can't for a while. I might also change what it's about.

Spoiler:

Old 01-23-2012, 05:01 AM   #27
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'll dish out at least 2 chapters each week. I'll post a tier list once I'm done with book one.
how many more chapters do you have left in book 1?

Spoiler:

Old 01-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #28
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Quote:
This^

Anyways, time for a group debate... Who would win? Giovanna vs Akio?!
Quote:
/crackes nuckles.
/thinks.

I would have to say Akio. Giovanna has a very aggresive fighting style herself, But akio is a little bit more aggresive. She is lacking in the defense department. So is akio. But Akio would hammer her constantly with attacks. The only thing she would be able to do is get back and activate her form two. I would say Giovanna if he didn't activate it but he would. It would be close range hell with far range attacks. I would normally say Giovanna but he could teloport right to her. Whereas she has no wat to keep him at far range. After he teloports at her from behind it is over. If she could predict him he could go to the other side the second she turns around. They are equally powerful but Akio has the slight edge. It would be one awesome battle.
*rubs my head thinking*

Like Logan said defend wise Giovanna and Akio are pretty much on par with each other and yes Akio has the speed advantage can could close the distance between them pretty quickly once he activates his second form. Now even though Gio's second form is a ranged physical I would figure that she could use all ranges that would include close range. Now I have a reason to believe that she can use all ranges because in one chapter Box wrote she used a shotgun and from what I know shotguns are usually a close to mid range weapon and that it is usually more potent when use at a shorter range. Now assuming what I said is true than it would safe to assume that she could create a few close range weapons like maybe twin pistols or something. Now again, assuming everything I said is true and she did create a duel close range weapon then if Akio activated his second form and teleports behind Gio and she did predict where he would be, he would teleport behind her again but with the twin short range weapon she wouldn't need to turn completely to counter.

Then again I could be completely wrong and then it throws everything I said out the window and Logan can be right.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:40 AM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
*rubs my head thinking*

Like Logan said defend wise Giovanna and Akio are pretty much on par with each other and yes Akio has the speed advantage can could close the distance between them pretty quickly once he activates his second form. Now even though Gio's second form is a ranged physical I would figure that she could use all ranges that would include close range. Now I have a reason to believe that she can use all ranges because in one chapter Box wrote she used a shotgun and from what I know shotguns are usually a close to mid range weapon and that it is usually more potent when use at a shorter range. Now assuming what I said is true than it would safe to assume that she could create a few close range weapons like maybe twin pistols or something. Now again, assuming everything I said is true and she did create a duel close range weapon then if Akio activated his second form and teleports behind Gio and she did predict where he would be, he would teleport behind her again but with the twin short range weapon she wouldn't need to turn completely to counter.

Then again I could be completely wrong and then it throws everything I said out the window and Logan can be right.
I think everything you said is true. But the part where you win. If you were to try to shoot me I would still be able to get away. But I would have no chance hitting her. I would teleport around until Gio runs out of energy and her form 2 deactivates. Do I need to say more? It would be over.

Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2012, 04:50 AM   #30
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think everything you said is true. But the part where you win. If you were to try to shoot me I would still be able to get away. But I would have no chance hitting her. I would teleport around until Gio runs out of energy and her form 2 deactivates. Do I need to say more? It would be over.
...Until she fires a missile, interrupting his focus, leaving him open to fire I'm just sayin'

Anyways, I've been feeling like crap and can't sleep. Guess what time I hit the hay last night? Funny, because I didn't.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2012, 05:39 AM   #31
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
...Until she fires a missile, interrupting his focus, leaving him open to fire I'm just sayin'

Anyways, I've been feeling like crap and can't sleep. Guess what time I hit the hay last night? Funny, because I didn't.
I hope you can sleep now!

She could try. But he would get out of the way before the Missile gets to him. Therefore she would just waist her energy.

Spoiler:

Old 01-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #32
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Hey Gio may be a reckless lady but I think she could be smart enough to find a way to beat Akio or at least stretch the fight out to get a draw
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #33
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

it is never stated that Akio has an energy limit of his teloports. So he could even hide if he needed to regenerate energy. He can teloport far away and rest till Gio finds him.

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2012, 03:34 PM   #34
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
it is never stated that Akio has an energy limit of his teloports. So he could even hide if he needed to regenerate energy. He can teloport far away and rest till Gio finds him.
He'll have a weakness...

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #35
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

he dosen't yet.

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #36
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

When will the next chapter come put daddy box????/

Spoiler:

Old 01-28-2012, 10:41 PM   #37
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I need motivation.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2012, 05:14 AM   #38
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

you might get payed for making an awesome novel.
how's that?
also i am going to bump the afterlife thread.is that ok with you box?
Old 01-29-2012, 06:21 AM   #39
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

It'll be bumped when box ets his motovation back. Think about this. All your die-hard fans will be so happy and like you all the more. And you'll posibily get rich from this!

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #40
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Dude, I'm not even 18, plus I doubt a book like this may make me some dough, but whatever.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler: