Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #61
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: charecter moveset ideas

Added to Anko:

Ultimate: Cursed Sea- The ultimate starts with a purple aura coming from Anko and she spits out mass numbers of snakes in front of her. Then when the snakes hit, the snakes pile up into the sea of snakes, with The enemy caught in it on near the surface. then Anko appears riding a larger snake and the snake crashes headfirst onto the enemy, making the little snakes fly in the air

Either she's riding a large snake or she appears on a snake and then she uses dragon flame jutsu to bun the sea of snakes

The whole ultimate she has the curse mark on, because she needs it's power to pull off a large scale attack like that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 11-16-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:12 AM   #62
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Hassu94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Kakuzu View Post
Bear in mind that this game is a twelve. And uhh... He used them against Mei I think, but I ain't too sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Spoiler:
doesnt he have yamato power and he used a root to trip naruto. i dont know if he turned himself into a tree monster or he just controlled the plant.
We are at volume 55 in Italy xD sorry

my list of CHARACTERS for STORM 3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Hassu94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #63
Revived Kakuzu
Chunin Exam Participant

Revived Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You can read manga online, you know. I'm not allowed to tell you the sites here, but it's easier that way.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #64
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hiruko move set

combo:

1. down: HE hits you with his mace hand 3 times and than hits you with his tail wrapping it around you and slamming you to the ground.

2. forward: He hits you with his mace like all combo start and than shots 2 senbon shots from his hand and than grabs you and throws you with his tail.

3. Up: he does his regular and than hits you swinging his mace hand upwards. Than he hits you with his tail and does a slash with it sending you in the ari.

4. nothing: he does his regular than he send his tail threw the ground to hit you. Than he launches senbon from his mouth in the air and watches them rain down on you.

5. Air: He hits you with his mace hand and than does a spin in the air hitting you with his tail.

Tilt: He does a spin hitting you with his tail

Jutsu: he send out his whole mace hand to explode senbon at you.

ult: He shoots out gas from his mouth to block your view than he grabs you with his tail slamming you on the ground 3 times and than watches senbon come from all direction killing you.

Awakening: Poison tip. all his attacks have poison.

Shuriken: he shoots senbon when chakra he shoots more.

Movement

Side: he pushes him self to the side with his hands and feet.

Forward: he moves like a animal

Chakra dash: he slams his mace hand into the ground pulling it back to push his whole body forward

back Chakra dash: He jumps backwards

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 01-22-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #65
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

teen nagato

nuetral combo: he punches and kicks you thrice then then he throws shuriken at you that makes the person stumble back. he then uses gravitational pull to pull you towards him then he stabs you with a kunai.

up combo:he punches and kicks you thrice then he sends you in the air with an upward kick. he throws shuriken at you in midair then he uses shinra tensei that sends you flying through the air.

side combo: nagato punches and kicks you thrice then he performs a leg sweep that causes the person to bounce on the ground he then uses shinra tensei which throws the person back.

down combo: nagato punches and kicks you thrice he then shinra tenseis you in the air and then he slams you down with gravitational pull.

air combo: he slices you with a kunai in midair then ends with shinra tensei.

tilt move: nagato uses gravitational pull then kicks you in the stomach.

jutsu: shinra tensei. this shinra tensei is cinematic

ultimate jutsu: gedo mazo. he uses the move he did on hanzo and his army. after the move nagato loses bits of health like hiruzen and the reaper death seal in storm 1.

awakening: rinnegan mode. just a stat boost.

RikoudoSageNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #66
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post
teen nagato

nuetral combo: he punches and kicks you thrice then then he throws shuriken at you that makes the person stumble back. he then uses gravitational pull to pull you towards him then he stabs you with a kunai.

up combo:he punches and kicks you thrice then he sends you in the air with an upward kick. he throws shuriken at you in midair then he uses shinra tensei that sends you flying through the air.

side combo: nagato punches and kicks you thrice then he performs a leg sweep that causes the person to bounce on the ground he then uses shinra tensei which throws the person back.

down combo: nagato punches and kicks you thrice he then shinra tenseis you in the air and then he slams you down with gravitational pull.

air combo: he slices you with a kunai in midair then ends with shinra tensei.

tilt move: nagato uses gravitational pull then kicks you in the stomach.

jutsu: shinra tensei. this shinra tensei is cinematic

ultimate jutsu: gedo mazo. he uses the move he did on hanzo and his army. after the move nagato loses bits of health like hiruzen and the reaper death seal in storm 1.

awakening: rinnegan mode. just a stat boost.
if not for nagato that would be a great pain awakening moveset.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #67
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
if not for nagato that would be a great pain awakening moveset.
thank you. it was so hard to think of a moveset for nagato with the little moves hes shown himself. now i know how cc2 feels.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #68
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
thank you. it was so hard to think of a moveset for nagato with the little moves hes shown himself. now i know how cc2 feels.
i get what your saying.
ill put yours up on the first page.

Old 01-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #69
magmavire
Ninja Academy Student

magmavire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Someone should do konahamaru. Did I spell that right?
magmavire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #70
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmavire View Post
Someone should do konahamaru. Did I spell that right?
its konohamaru. i could make a moveset but it would be moves from filler

Old 01-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #71
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
its konohamaru. i could make a moveset but it would be moves from filler
hinata uses a filer jutsu so i dont see why not

Old 01-22-2012, 05:41 PM   #72
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

konohamaru

neutral combo: konohamaru slices then person with a kunai thrice then kicks the person in the stomach and then punches the person down. he then makes a clones that appears over the persons head that strikes them down with a kunai.

up combo: konohamaru slices the person with a kunai thrice. he then makes a clone which uppercuts the person. konohamaru then kicks them in the air.

side combo: konohamaru slices you with a kunai thrice. he then punches the person in the stomach. after that he makes a clone which slices the person with a kunai. both konohamaru and the clone then perform a dropkick which sends the person back.

down combo: konohamaru slices the person with a kunai thrice then kicks the person in the face which sends them stumbling back. konohamaru then runs through the person with a kunai like in obitos ultimate. a clone then appears over the persons head and strikes them down with a kunai.

air combo: konohamaru kicks and punches the person in the air thrice then summons a clone which strikes them to the ground with a kunai.

tilt: konohamaru sends out a clone like pts naruto which kicks the person to konohamaru then konohamaru dropkicks them.

jutsu: fire style burning ash cloud like asuma

ultimate jutsu: konohamaru makes an army of clones which jump in the air and and crush the person when they land on him. those clones disperse and konohamaru and a clone come and strike the person with a rasengan.

awakening: narutos pupil mode

Old 01-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #73
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'll try.

Guren

Combos:
Combo 1: Guren punches the enemy 2 times, the second time in the air and then uses Jade Crystal Blade and jumps into the air and finishes with a frenzy of slices.
Combo 2 (forward): Guren trips the opponent and punches two times then summons crystal on her fist and punches the opponent off.
Combo 3 (down): She punches the opponents head down, kicks the opponent into the air and then throws Crystal senbon into the air.
Combo 4 (back): She elbows the opponent in the stomach and while they are stunned, she taunts and then uses Jade Crystal Blade and stabs them which sends them flying.
Combo 5 (up): Guren kicks the opponent in the air then hammers them down and then kicks them up again and then uses Hexagonal Shuriken in the air.
Air 1: She uses Jade Crystal Blade and attacks in a frenzy.
Air 2: She creates Crystal senbon and stabs the opponent frequently.
Grab: She turns the air in crystal minerals (mid-range) and if the opponent gets caught in it then he/she is frozen in crystal. (For about 10 seconds.) (To prevent spam, this will take some chakra.)

Jutsu/Miscellaneous:

Tilt: I don't know what a tilt is lol
Jutsu: Guren uses Divine Pathway Jutsu.
Ultimate Jutsu: Guren uses Jade Crystal Clone Technique and before the enemy can move, she uses Jade Crystal Prison Technique. And at once, Guren uses Jade Crystal Lance and breaks the crystal at the same time as the clones attack.

Awakening: She gets surrounded in crystal minerals: Stronger defense and attack.

P.S I stopped highlighting bcuz I got annoyed with it .

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #74
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
I'll try.

Guren

Combos:
Combo 1: Guren punches the enemy 2 times, the second time in the air and then uses Jade Crystal Blade and jumps into the air and finishes with a frenzy of slices.
Combo 2 (forward): Guren trips the opponent and punches two times then summons crystal on her fist and punches the opponent off.
Combo 3 (down): She punches the opponents head down, kicks the opponent into the air and then throws Crystal senbon into the air.
Combo 4 (back): She elbows the opponent in the stomach and while they are stunned, she taunts and then uses Jade Crystal Blade and stabs them which sends them flying.
Combo 5 (up): Guren kicks the opponent in the air then hammers them down and then kicks them up again and then uses Hexagonal Shuriken in the air.
Air 1: She uses Jade Crystal Blade and attacks in a frenzy.
Air 2: She creates Crystal senbon and stabs the opponent frequently.
Grab: She turns the air in crystal minerals (mid-range) and if the opponent gets caught in it then he/she is frozen in crystal. (For about 10 seconds.) (To prevent spam, this will take some chakra.)

Jutsu/Miscellaneous:

Tilt: I don't know what a tilt is lol
Jutsu: Guren uses Divine Pathway Jutsu.
Ultimate Jutsu: Guren uses Jade Crystal Clone Technique and before the enemy can move, she uses Jade Crystal Prison Technique. And at once, Guren uses Jade Crystal Lance and breaks the crystal at the same time as the clones attack.

Awakening: She gets surrounded in crystal minerals: Stronger defense and attack.

P.S I stopped highlighting bcuz I got annoyed with it .
lol good job

Old 01-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #75
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kurenai

combo
1.down: She starts her regular by doing slices with her kunai and than turns into cherry blossom rising the opponent in the air. than reforms and does one kick to knock the opponent back down.

2.Forward: she starts her regular and than does some more punches. than she goes threw the enemies body and reapers on the other side giving them one kick sending them flying.

3.Up: she does her regular and than spins with her kunai than jumps in the air doing a slash upwards sending the enemy in the air.

4.none: She does her regular than does a spinning kick and another kick to punch her opponent away and than she transforms her arms into vines and strangles the opponent. (Cinematic)

5.air: she does some slashes with her kunai and than does a straight kick down.

Grab: She dashes threw the opponent with her kunai and cherry blossoms fly into the air.

Jutsu: haze clone

Ougi: she wraps a tree around the enemies body. than she disappears and reapers inside the tree with a kunai. than the screen zooms out and she does a slash making cherry blossoms rain.

Shuriken: She throws kunai. When chakra she throws more

Awakening: She goes into genjutsu flower mode were her subs come back faster and when she dashes she goes underground and come back up behind the opponent like kabuto tilt.

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 01-24-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #76
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is fun lol

Yahiko

Combos:
Combo 1: He attacks with a kunai two times then does a sweep kick, kicks the enemy in the air and then drop kicks the enemy.
Combo 2 (up): He attacks with a kunai two times and then punches the enemy in the chin into the air and ends with throwing an explosive kunai.
Combo 3 (forward): He attack with a kunai (do i really need to say two times again?) and then punches the enemy twice and finishes with a powerful kick which sends the enemy flying.
Combo 4 (down): (you know it by now) and then does a sweep kick, punches the enemy into the air, kicks the enemy three times in the air and the third time he sends them downward.
Combo 5 (back): (Again...) then he punches the enemy twice, stuns them with a knee to the stomach, kicks them in the air and then finishes by grabbing the head and throwing it down.

Jutsu/Miscellaneous:
Grab: Grabs them by the head, throws them in the air and kicks them which sends them flying.
Jutsu:(EDIT):Konan and Nagato charge at the opponent. Nagato grabs the opponent and then Konan and Yahiko both punch the opponent at once.
Ultimate Jutsu:(EDIT): Nagato and Konan charge at the opponent. Nagato punches them in the air and then Konan covers them in paper and locks them to the ground. They finish by Yahiko using Water Style: Raging Wave and Nagato uses Wind Style: Gale Palm as Konan's paper and Yahiko's water is contained in the wind as it strikes the opponent.
Awakening: Crazy Mode.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hozuki; 01-25-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #77
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
This is fun lol

Yahiko

Combos:
Combo 1: He attacks with a kunai two times then does a sweep kick, kicks the enemy in the air and then drop kicks the enemy.
Combo 2 (up): He attacks with a kunai two times and then punches the enemy in the chin into the air and ends with throwing an explosive kunai.
Combo 3 (forward): He attack with a kunai (do i really need to say two times again?) and then punches the enemy twice and finishes with a powerful kick which sends the enemy flying.
Combo 4 (down): (you know it by now) and then does a sweep kick, punches the enemy into the air, kicks the enemy three times in the air and the third time he sends them downward.
Combo 5 (back): (Again...) then he punches the enemy twice, stuns them with a knee to the stomach, kicks them in the air and then finishes by grabbing the head and throwing it down.

Jutsu/Miscellaneous:
Grab: Grabs them by the head, throws them in the air and kicks them which sends them flying.
Jutsu: Water Style: Wild Water Wave
Ultimate Jutsu: He throws two shuriken and then when the enemy jumps back, he throws an explosive kunai which hits them in the stomach and then blows up.
Awakening: Crazy Mode.

P.S I call the UJ Trick Tactic: BOOM!
not bad for someone who has showed very little. what if they make a kids team with nagato and konan and they come out like pains. just a crazy idea

Old 01-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #78
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Wow! That's a good ideaa . I'll revise and make it better. (By that do you mean like young Konan and young Nagato?)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #79
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Wow! That's a good ideaa . I'll revise and make it better. (By that do you mean like young Konan and young Nagato?)
yep yep

Old 03-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #80
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I like this thread...
Fu (Jinchuriki)
Combo Starter:Twin kicks, backflip kick

Neutral Combo: Combo starter, run and punch, punch (x2), jump and kick (Like Karin's tilt in NUNS2)

Combo 2 (Up): Combo starter, slide kick (like a baseball player sliding to base), sweep kick, kick in the air, uppercut

Combo 3 (forward): Combo starter, front flip kick, 360 kick, handstand kicks, powerful kick

Combo 4 (down): Combo starter, elbow, punch (x2), hammer punch

Combo 5 (back): Combo starter, punch (x2), sweep kick, knee to the stomach, kick, powerful kick

Jump Combo: Flying knee, kick (x2), mid-air flip, downward kick

Tilt: Hiding in Scale Powder Technique (blinds)

Jutsu: Hiding in Scale Powder Technique (damages)

Ultimate Jutsu: Activation: Hiding in Scale Powder Technique. Effect: Fu grows wings and relentlessly attacks the enemy, then she spits an acid which burns the enemy.

Awakening: Turns into the 7-tails.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler: