Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Mafia by Masashi Kishimoto

Masashi Kishimoto release a draft of a drawing to this manga saying it was the best manga he has created and that it was 160 pages long and that he hasn't had time to release it do to him working on naruto.

I found this is a Naruto Chapter. He claims it's better then Naruto. If so it could be his next manga after Naruto.
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:37 AM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Mafia by Masashi Kishimoto

Yeah,he said something about that. I think he wants to finish Naruto and then focus on the Mafia.
Naruto is coming to end,Kishi said that he already had a plan for the end of Naruto,that's why he's drawing Mafia. Naruto is over already,he just didn't release the chapters.
(my theory)
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:37 AM   #3
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

:'( I don't want a Mafia manga! I want Naruto!
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #4
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
Masashi Kishimoto release a draft of a drawing to this manga saying it was the best manga he has created and that it was 160 pages long and that he hasn't had time to release it do to him working on naruto.

I found this is a Naruto Chapter. He claims it's better then Naruto. If so it could be his next manga after Naruto.
Well that is currently not that hard.XDD

And Mafia?
Kinda afraid it turns out to be a KHR clone....

Well there is always Beelzebub (Possibly the only Shounen atm on par with One Piece) so I don't mind.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:48 AM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If Kishi is talking about Mafia again, maybe this is a sign that Naruto is about to be wrapped up in a year or so.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
If Kishi is talking about Mafia again, maybe this is a sign that Naruto is about to be wrapped up in a year or so.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's not even 40 chapters.XD

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:40 PM   #7
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Sounds like it could be a good manga but yeah if kishi is working on that then Naruto would have to be almost over. Makes sense since all these battles they've been in looks like the last and perhaps your right there might be less then 40 chapters for all we know I mean it could end at 600 which is just 30 chapters away now.XD
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I didn't say he was working on it. I said I seen it in a chapter. I was reading back chapters and ran across it. I dont know if he is working on it anymore.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
Bratcipheo
Super Banned

Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Bratcipheo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

him saying its better than naruto sounds like an exageration to get people interested in that manga after naruto, because face it, mafia will probably be less sold that naruto, which means less income for him.

Also i doubt its better, since naruto itself isn't actually so good. I just really care about naruto, people, like me, have probably watched naruto as one of the first animes and afterwards the majority of other shounen stuff, so we just care about them, because we've known them for so long.
Bratcipheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #10
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
:'( I don't want a Mafia manga! I want Naruto!
Me too
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #11
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Honestly, hes a talented guy and I am sure it will be a great Manga. I really love the Naruto Manga however I think if he takes it to far post war it will hurt the series as a whole. All great things must come to an end, and with the epic conclusion of this, I will actually start to collect the releases from 1-??

I bet Mafia turns great just based on the fact of the author!
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I got dibs on Al Capone as his #1 fan!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:39 AM   #13
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

it could be base off superpowers like naruto with a mafia base to it.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Jiraiya View Post
it could be base off superpowers like naruto with a mafia base to it.
Or it could be like the writer of Elfen Lied who now made a Manga about....

DUNDUNDUN!!

Skiing.

Just.plain.Skiing.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #15
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Don't remind me of Elfen Lied please. Couldn't be scared more of anything ; I mean that brutal Anime with GIRLS as killers. That creeps me out. I don't wanna mess with girls now ..

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #16
YoursTrulyS
Academy Graduate

YoursTrulyS saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ughh iHope Naruuto Never Ends !

Ps3 ID: YoursTrulyS (:
YoursTrulyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:41 AM   #17
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Don't remind me of Elfen Lied please. Couldn't be scared more of anything ; I mean that brutal Anime with GIRLS as killers. That creeps me out. I don't wanna mess with girls now ..
Then I advise you to never watch Black Lagoon.

Revy "Two-Hands": A highly merciless and sadistic killer with no conscience, who when even a little provoked kills anyone no matter who they are.

Slaughtered down a shipcrew of wannabe Nazis to the point where her boss needed force and a dead threat to stop her.
Spoiler:

Balalaika aka Fry-Face:
Boss of the Russian super power Mafia Hotel Moscow and ex-soviet Soldier where she obtained severe burn marks.
Also leads an army of Mercenaries.
When her men were killed by the Killer Kids Hansel and Gretel she didn't think about anything else than revenge.
Spoiler:

Sawyer the Cleaner:
Her Job is to clean crime scenes of any evidence even People so that not a single shred of their presence there could be found.
Personal favourite weapon:
A bigass chainsaw which she is so proficient in that she can take on enemies with guns.
Oh and she works in a meat factory.
Spoiler:

And the Bloodhound Roberta:
Has been compared to the freaking Terminator and is such a threat that Balalaika had her entire mercenaries,commandos and herself involved should her actions get outta hand.
Trained in martial arts,stealth and weaponry she is relentless in pursuing her goals even if it means her death.
Among her weaponries:
a 50 (!!) Caliber Sniper Rifle,knives,a SPAS-12 Shotgun disguised as Umbrella which was enforced by kevlar,machine guns,a Grenade Launcher hidden in a suitcase,spiked brass knuckles,trench spikes,Colt M1911s.
In addition to having insane stamina,speed,strength and durability.
Oh and she took out an entire high-tech equipped Army Squad herself a la Solid Snake.
Spoiler:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-23-2012 at 04:55 AM.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:38 AM   #18
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Did I hear snake?

Also, may it be based off of Japanese Mafia, Italian?

Or the goddamn Yakuza!!
The Yakuza!!!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:03 AM   #19
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Did I hear snake?

Also, may it be based off of Japanese Mafia, Italian?

Or the goddamn Yakuza!!
The Yakuza!!!
"I'm gonna be Oyabun one day with my Dying Will, Dattebayo!"

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:05 AM   #20
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^ /falls outta my chair
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote