Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
matrixhunter
Academy Graduate

matrixhunter is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Black Zetsu

where did black zetsu come from? who made black zetsu?
Post your theories here
matrixhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Black Zetsu

There is one thing that makes me certain B. Zetsu originates from Uchiha DNA.

That being his Ability to record of an unknown way.
Note his odd Eye.

In addition to that it also has Hashirama DNA.

This makes me believe that both Zetsu have Senju AND Uchiha DNA.
Just:
B. Zetsu is Uchiha dominant.
W. Zetsu is Senju dominant.

This however makes me believe that Zetsu was an Experiment.
I mean look:
Senju AND Uchiha DNA?
Most likely an Experiment before Tobi inserted it himself.

However that doesn't mean Tobi created Zetsu.
We know Orochimaru has been messing with Uchiha and Senju DNA per Danzo and Kabuto per Edo Madara.
Tobi is messing with his own Body.
And Madara himself stole Hashiramas DNA.

We can't truly figure out who created Zetsu.
Could have been Madara.
Could have been Orochimaru.
Could have been Tobi.

However considering the loyalty and trust it seems most likely that it was Tobi who created him.
Either that or Tobi "saved" him from Orochimaru or Madara thus the "Good Boy" line.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #3
matrixhunter
Academy Graduate

remember when naruto was fighting black zetsu zetsu said "i am the land" which means earth and hashirama senju had earth release and wood release and water release but also zetzu has wood release earth release and water release which is kinda odd they both have the same release. I believe that when madara gained hashirama dna in their fight he created black zetsu off that and when tobi came in the picture he made the white part
Old 01-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #4
Dr Salt
Apprentice Genin

Dr Salt has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dr Salt has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm leaning towards the theory that Tobirama created him, being the first and most mysterious Edo Tensei user. Several things add-up.

An affinity to plants; Wood and Water.
A form of time/space jutsu, that allows him to basically warp himself anywhere when in full form.
A likely Senju/Uchiha creation, Light and Dark, etc. We know Tobirama was fascinated with the Uchiha, albeit paranoid and fearful. Who's to say he wouldn't create a weapon based off their abilities?

At some point, Tobi gained control over it. Zetsu could have a sort of medical creation used to save his brother on the brink of death or even revive the powers of Madara. Hence Tobi comes into being. It's a lot more scientific than that, of course.
Dr Salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
matrixhunter
Academy Graduate

yea i checked my pm i will think about it
Old 01-20-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
matrixhunter
Academy Graduate

i just looked it up zetsu is based of hashirama dna which could possibly mean that madara or tobirama made the black zetsu
Old 01-20-2012, 03:45 PM   #7
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I believe Tobirama or Orochimaru found Obito's lifeless body, ET'd him, but with half of hashirama's DNA... therefore = Zetsu.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #8
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Black Zetsu said he's "the land itself" so I think this may has something to do with Hashirama's DNA.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #9
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Black Zetsu was first.
Tobi collected Hashirama's Cells and did some experiments and therefore created White Zetsu.
When the two of those merged they made Zetsu.

Zetsu has Three Nature Types : Water, Earth, Wood.
Senju Clan was related to all the three Nature Types.

Wood Release obviously came by White Zetsu.
The only man ever to use Wood Release was Hashirama, then people would steal his Cells to gain the same power he had.

White Zetsu gave Wood Release to Zetsu - that's for sure.

Something I noticed on Zetsu (whole body) is that his Left Side (White Side) doesn't have a leg, it's only something that is kind of sticking to the ground, but his Right Side (Black Side) does have a leg, a human one.

Since Black Zetsu said : I'm the land itself. -- > then maybe, when it goes to the lower part of the body, the Black and White sides switch therefore White Zetsu creates a fake "leg" and then Black Zetsu sticks to the land itself.

Though I cannot conclude Black Zetsu's Origins with Facts, I can only guess he might be related to Senju Clan, particurarly to Hashirama.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 01-21-2012 at 02:36 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #10
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is a part of my own who is Tobi theory. Although I don't differentiate between white and black. Madara got a sample of hashiramas DNA. I believe he did genetic experiments like Oro and created Zetsu, his first attempt to combine Uchiha (his own DNA- more on that later) and Senju DNA.

The spore jutsu is a mutated form of wood release. Madara then recombined his DNA with Zetsu's and created Tobi.

So by my theory Tobi is the son of Zetsu and Madara. Madara planned the Eye of the moon plan with Tobi (established) and Zetsu (not established).

Madara and Tobi found Nagato, a descendant of the senju. (Madara refers to Nagato as brat) Madara dies while Nagato is young, hence the opinion. Madara leaves the eyes to Tobi, but Tobi is a genetic experiment and his body isn't hardy enough to house use the rinnegan to cast the jutsu required for the eye of the moon. Hence the need for Nagato.

The only other thing is that I believe Tobi doesn't just lie and say He's Madara, even though he knows he isn't, but somehow has Madara's memories and sometimes his perspective.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #11
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Vivi is my favorite theorizer. She always makes the most sense IMO.

I have one about Hizashi. But him appearing as an ET kinda ruined it
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #12
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It's interesting that Kishi made him such a mystery, yet he threw him aside in a heartbeat.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
NagatoGod_of_Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #13
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

its still a mystery..but his body can work with senju DNA

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:26 PM   #14
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Black Zetsu is the failed experiment of the perfected blend of Uchiha and Senju DNA.
To create the perfect prophet for the Juubi, he had to be created.
Zetsoom is the true perfect mixture, able to harness everything that his god the Juubi gave to him.
Zetsu is nothing but his subject now

All hail the Zetsoo's! Alien invaders!
Their only weakness? Crossbows!

INARI!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #15
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Black Zetsu is the failed experiment of the perfected blend of Uchiha and Senju DNA.
To create the perfect prophet for the Juubi, he had to be created.
Zetsoom is the true perfect mixture, able to harness everything that his god the Juubi gave to him.
Zetsu is nothing but his subject now

All hail the Zetsoo's! Alien invaders!
Their only weakness? Crossbows!

INARI!

What else could fell such a powerful mixture of Senju and Uchiha DNA like Zetsu? Inari, of course! Senju and Uchiha are clans of Ninjutsu, or magic, and as we all know, magic is nonexistent in the real world! Why? Look at history such as the Salem witch trials! They were defeated by Science! The science of the crossbow will shoot down every last ninja! JOIN THE CHANT! INARI, INARI, INARI!

...anyways, Zetsu was probably a failed reconstruction of the Sage of Six Paths, due to white having Senju DNA and Black being able to record battles like Sasuke did with Orochimaru.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:18 AM   #16
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NagatoGod_of_Pain View Post
It's interesting that Kishi made him such a mystery, yet he threw him aside in a heartbeat.
It would suck if Zetsu was just an artificial life form..

I would think that Zetsu is Nawaki (Tsunade's brother). Orochimaru told her that she wouldn't even recognize the body because he was "obliterated" in the war. But I think that Orochimaru secretly experimented on him due to having Harashima's senju cells (being his grandson) therefore being the perfect test subject for Zetsu.
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

We know what he is now. XD
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #18
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kananda View Post
it would suck if zetsu was just an artificial life form..

i would think that zetsu is nawaki (tsunade's brother). Orochimaru told her that she wouldn't even recognize the body because he was "obliterated" in the war. But i think that orochimaru secretly experimented on him due to having harashima's senju cells (being his grandson) therefore being the perfect test subject for zetsu.
winner!!!!! And I'll give my own an honorable mention.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:17 PM   #19
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

all of those theories could be right or it could have been another white zetsu and that one fell in tar

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #20
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

wow vivi post was spot on giving the lack of info
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote