Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
Tonton
Genin

Tonton has completed a tough C-rank mission!Tonton has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Question Will Naruto and Sasuke take the Chuunin exam again?

Naruto and Sasuke are both genins.

For Naruto to become a Hokage he needs to be a Jounin.
Let's say Naruto saves Sasuke and also have him forgiven for his evil deeds from all 5 kage.
both will have to pick up from where they left....
I'm hoping they will enter Chuunin exams again as partners...

Share your thoughts and ideas!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
Zetsu14
Ninja Academy Student

Zetsu14 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Will Naruto and Sasuke take the Chuunin exam again?

I Beilive That Naruto Will take it. but i dont think sasuke will.

And if naruto takes it, i would be during time skip.

Spoiler:
Only nerds click on Spoilers!!
Spoiler:
Really? again you clicked on it?
Spoiler:
*sigh*
Spoiler:
okay then, click on the next one!
Spoiler:
GTFO
Zetsu14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:57 AM   #3
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

naruto probably will.. unless he does something extremely heroic (better than the pain arc) that will push him straight to hokage.. regardless of rules.. and IF sasuke (and i highly doubt it) comes back and bla bla they probably will go together for old time sake rivalry.. and etc. but im sure we all know sasuke is way beyond a jonin level.. in terms of skill..
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:07 AM   #4
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto could just go from genin to hokage since he's the village hero / the main character so he doesn't have to follow rules.

Sasuke would have to be brainwashed for him to do the Chunin exams as he hates Konoha, at the end of Naruto if Sasuke lives he may become a wanderer and not return to the village.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #5
Kakashi!
Freshmen Academy Student

Kakashi! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Forest of Death: Naruto Sage mode can detect every person in the forest, and no matter how well they hide, Naruto would find them in Sage mode.. And the unlucky ones who are close, would lose their scroll, or their lives, got crippled, or handicapped for the rest of the exam (or more)
What if those unlucky ones were the best of the fodder? they lost their chance from the beginning...

In the battle arena indoors... those who face Naruto or Sasuke would lose in seconds...
Lee had potential but he lost against Gaara in preliminaries (not a chance to show himself in Colliseum)

In the colliseum, those who face Naruto or Sasuke would lose in seconds, no chance to show theirselves...
Just biasing all their opponents true pottencial... Naruto and Sasuke are too hax.... for that low level exam...
Kakashi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:04 AM   #6
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi! View Post
Forest of Death: Naruto Sage mode can detect every person in the forest, and no matter how well they hide, Naruto would find them in Sage mode.. And the unlucky ones who are close, would lose their scroll, or their lives, got crippled, or handicapped for the rest of the exam (or more)
What if those unlucky ones were the best of the fodder? they lost their chance from the beginning...

In the battle arena indoors... those who face Naruto or Sasuke would lose in seconds...
Lee had potential but he lost against Gaara in preliminaries (not a chance to show himself in Colliseum)

In the colliseum, those who face Naruto or Sasuke would lose in seconds, no chance to show theirselves...
Just biasing all their opponents true pottencial... Naruto and Sasuke are too hax.... for that low level exam...
You speak like a true fan of Naruto(not an insult). See, what you described would only happen if a fan of the series, such as yourself, made the episode the way most fans see things in Naruto - realistically. The Anime team is... for a lack of better word, I would say "above" this. After all, it's fiction they animate, and it's the stories they think of that make some episodes interesting...

For example, if Naruto and Sasuke are truly forced to take the Chunin Exam again, the Anime team could simply make Tsunade tell them that they must not use lethal force, and give the other contestants a chance, since the exams are more or less focused on the rookies, instead of Naruto and Sasuke. She could tell them that would be the perfect way to see what the candidates do when they are faced with much stronger opponents, if they have self-control, critical thinking.

In the forest, Naruto will defeat only one team, and take their scroll. Knowing his personality, he'll go easy on anyone he encounters, since his main role would be to teach, instead of compete. I really don't know how you came up with people being crippled or killed - if anything, Naruto would actually prevent such things, should he encounter a team being close to death(either by the creatures in the forest, or another team). That goes for Sasuke as well, I doubt he'll hurt anyone seriously, he can just neutralize his opponents with genjutsu and take their scroll...

The indoor battle arena and the coliseum would be what i explained before. Sure, Naruto and Sasuke's opponents will loose, but the best they could do is catch them off guard. There will also be other matches, only between candidates, not just people versus Naruto and Sasuke. Eventually, we will get to see another Naruto vs Sasuke...

As I said in the first sentence of my previous post, Naruto and Sasuke taking the Chunin exam makes no logic and would be completely pointless, or as you put it: "Naruto and Sasuke are too hax.... for that low level exam...". I also said, though, that this would be a great filler episode - where the Animators are free to unleash their imagination, and, as I've pointed out - there are many possibilities to make this idea even just semi-believable, wouldn't you agree?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Black Owl; 01-17-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #7
HinataGirl
Academy Graduate

HinataGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am pretty sure naruto will take the chunnin exam again. He want's too I think. But he does not need to. His level exxeeds the hokage Tsunade's level now. Sasuke might not take a chunnin exam though
HinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
broca
Ninja Academy Student

broca has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

I think naruto will take the exam again,
broca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #9
Tonton
Genin

Tonton has completed a tough C-rank mission!Tonton has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Owl View Post
You speak like a true fan of Naruto(not an insult). See, what you described would only happen if a fan of the series, such as yourself, made the episode the way most fans see things in Naruto - realistically. The Anime team is... for a lack of better word, I would say "above" this. After all, it's fiction they animate, and it's the stories they think of that make some episodes interesting...

For example, if Naruto and Sasuke are truly forced to take the Chunin Exam again, the Anime team could simply make Tsunade tell them that they must not use lethal force, and give the other contestants a chance, since the exams are more or less focused on the rookies, instead of Naruto and Sasuke. She could tell them that would be the perfect way to see what the candidates do when they are faced with much stronger opponents, if they have self-control, critical thinking.

In the forest, Naruto will defeat only one team, and take their scroll. Knowing his personality, he'll go easy on anyone he encounters, since his main role would be to teach, instead of compete. I really don't know how you came up with people being crippled or killed - if anything, Naruto would actually prevent such things, should he encounter a team being close to death(either by the creatures in the forest, or another team). That goes for Sasuke as well, I doubt he'll hurt anyone seriously, he can just neutralize his opponents with genjutsu and take their scroll...

The indoor battle arena and the coliseum would be what i explained before. Sure, Naruto and Sasuke's opponents will loose, but the best they could do is catch them off guard. There will also be other matches, only between candidates, not just people versus Naruto and Sasuke. Eventually, we will get to see another Naruto vs Sasuke...

As I said in the first sentence of my previous post, Naruto and Sasuke taking the Chunin exam makes no logic and would be completely pointless, or as you put it: "Naruto and Sasuke are too hax.... for that low level exam...". I also said, though, that this would be a great filler episode - where the Animators are free to unleash their imagination, and, as I've pointed out - there are many possibilities to make this idea even just semi-believable, wouldn't you agree?
Oh my... you type alot! But, you do have a point.
BTW; Is that you in the sig? You're so cute. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataGirl View Post
I am pretty sure naruto will take the chunnin exam again. He want's too I think. But he does not need to. His level exxeeds the hokage Tsunade's level now. Sasuke might not take a chunnin exam though
Yes, I also agree.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:07 AM   #10
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Thumbs up Re: Will Naruto and Sasuke take the Chuunin exam again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaAndAkamaru View Post
Naruto could just go from genin to hokage since he's the village hero / the main character so he doesn't have to follow rules.

Sasuke would have to be brainwashed for him to do the Chunin exams as he hates Konoha, at the end of Naruto if Sasuke lives he may become a wanderer and not return to the village.
Agreed! ^

Naruto could just skip over all the other ranks and become Hokage in a heartbeat! Sasuke, though he hasn't taken an exam, is already like a special jonin or maybe jonin. I mean he's as strong as Naruto... o.o
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #11
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'd say none of them because Naruto will become Hokage and I don't know about sasuke
Old 01-21-2012, 10:21 AM   #12
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonton View Post
Naruto and Sasuke are both genins.

For Naruto to become a Hokage he needs to be a Jounin.
Let's say Naruto saves Sasuke and also have him forgiven for his evil deeds from all 5 kage.
both will have to pick up from where they left....
I'm hoping they will enter Chuunin exams again as partners...

Share your thoughts and ideas!
no sasuke is a s-rank criminal and naruto is a sage

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Sasuke at Chuunin exam?
Challenge accepted!
Sasuke:*uses genjutsu to make Ibiki pass him*
Sasuke:''Susano'o''
*goes through the forest of death*
Sasuke
*uses chidori nagashi to kill all participants*
Sasuke
*becomes chuunin*

It would be retarded to see them at the exam,it's like fighting against five year old kids.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:04 AM   #14
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

He skiped Chunin and Jounin by becoming a Sage
Sages Are S-Rank ninja so Naruto is able to become Hokarge in his currant rank

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #15
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

sasuke is a s-rank criminal

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:30 AM   #16
waterluffyG2
Academy Graduate

waterluffyG2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi! View Post

If Naruto and Sasuke enter the exam, no one else would be stupid enough to enter, so it would be a bit of a non-event. And I don't think they'll reuse the forest of death. They'll probably think of another challenge.
waterluffyG2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #17
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No, but maybe they'll fight for a spot for hokage (just for fun)
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #18
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

naruto has no need to be in the chunin exams killing little kids
Old 03-29-2012, 07:00 PM   #19
ThatMaskedMan
Freshmen Academy Student

ThatMaskedMan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They would be OP
ThatMaskedMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:45 AM   #20
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Likely no, since it requires a three-man team to participate, so the only way they would become chunin now is if, the Hokage chooses to move them up to chunin rank.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote