Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: which pairing are you for?
NaruSaku 9 26.47%
NaruHina 15 44.12%
SasuSaku 2 5.88%
NaruHina and SasuSaku 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2012, 07:16 AM   #21
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Graceland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Posts: 2,010
Rep Power: 6
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

*Sigh* I'm starting to get tired of this debate to be honest :o
Well... Let me say it like this: I prefer NaruHina because I think they suit eachother more, and I think they would be the best together, and I ain't gonna bother with how much Naruto might love Sakura or what his possibilities are with Hinata - I just want Hinata to be happy, and if Naruto ends up loving Hinata, he'll be happy too, if they get together that is.

WHEN THAT'S SAID - I'd say currently we don't know Naruto's feelings while he's fighting the war (Even though most would say he loves Sakura, which he somewhat most likely does, we have no written proof of that right now). We might get to know something after the war ends, or just before the war reaches it's climax. Also - This is a Manga, about Ninjas, with superhuman strenghts, super-powers, and such - ANYTHING can happen.
If I had to say what I think, from all the animes and the few mangas I've read, he'd actually end up with Hinata (god knows how... Or in this way - Kishimoto knows how), because she was the first to show up (of the girls), and the first to show the love to him (from the animes I've seen, the protagonist somehow always ended up with the first girl that was shown, or the first girl to show feelings for him), but as I also know, this is a completely unreasonable and stupid way of thinking, and it has absolutely NO sense in it what-so-ever, and even more important: It might not be like that for this manga/anime - So don't bother replying to this.
In the end, all we're doing is cheering on someones love and hoping for the best for that couple - Whether or not there's proof about Naruto liking Sakura, or whether or not there's proof about him like Hinata, or Sakura liking Sasuke, or what-ever, we won't actually know who gonna get together , untill we also get to know the counterparts feelings, and even more, untill we actually get it, black on white, that they're gonna be together.

TL;DR: I like NaruHina only because I think they suit eachother more and such. No actual proof of Naruto still liking Sakura (even though that's most likely true). It's a manga with supernatural stuff, anything may happen. -(Some stupid unreasonable thing about why they might get together, NaruHina. HAS NO REASON WHAT-SO-EVER)-. We'll find out who the couple is when it's written.

This is all my oppinion (the post), because, as i said, all we're doing is cheering on someones love and hoping for their happiness - The only proof of love that actually matters in this, is the proof of two ending up together, all the rest is unreasonable and shouldn't be bothered with, imo...!

Last edited by Graceland; 01-17-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:50 AM   #22
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin
 
Black Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 195
Rep Power: 5
Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

In response to all those who keep saying "NaruHina is not goin' to happen" or "NaruSaku is a fact", and for all of you fellow NaruHina fans and people willing to read now it's my turn to scratch the bottom of the barrel in search of proof that NaruHina is also possible along with NaruSaku.. and so I came up with the following points, all of them very well researched and augmented by me.

-Naruto and Hinata follow the same goal: Become stronger and be accepted by everyone. There is mutual understanding between them. Remember the fight Neji vs Hinata, Naruto almost instantly grew admiration for her.
Spoiler:
Chapter 80, page 2.


-During the same fight of the Hyuga cousins, Hinata's defeat really shoked Naruto he even took it personally and made a promise of blood -something VERY SERIOUS- remember?
Spoiler:
Chapter 81, page 7


-Hinata is the first person -if not the only one- who Naruto confessed all his acting as a though guy was just facade and revealed his true feelings towards himself, Naruto practically let his guard down for once; you don't do that in front of a person you barely knows unless you trust him/her. And Hinata already knew that, she could see trough Naruto from the beginning, and she loves him for what he is.
Spoiler:
Chapter 98, page 12


-Just before his fight in the tournament of Chuunin selection, Naruto said to Hinata "You know, about you I thought you were a plain looking, dark weirdo... BUT a person like you I REALLY LIKE" and the other candidates -namely Sakura- are completely different from the person Naruto likes.
Spoiler:
Chapter 98, page 14


-We can't forget Naruto's "suspicious/romantic" actions towards Hinata: During Neji vs Hinata he believed in her thought the very end.
Spoiler:
Chapter 80, page 11 and 14.


-He was also the first to jump in and kneel out of concern for her.
Spoiler:
Chapter 80, page 18.


-During his fight with Neji, Naruto practically fought for her as he continued recalling her to give himself courage not to loose. Even when the fight ended Hinata never abandoned his thoughts. can't believe?
Spoiler:
Chapter 105, page 6



-Why Kishimoto keeps drawing a Hinata in love with Naruto, after 2 years of time skip Hinata still loves Naruto. If NaruHina has no chances of happening Kishimoto would just let it pass, yet he insist in show us everytime Hinata appears how much she is in love with Naruto.
Spoiler:
Chapter 282, page 19


-Kishimoto always has depicted Sakura as a best friend for Naruto, never romantic hints between them, just with Hinata.

-From the start of the manga/anime it's been stated Hinata loves Naruto and Sakura loves Sasuke, there hasn't been any evidence contradicting those facts. So don't come here saying "Sakura loves Naruto" because she do not. And is painfully evident Hinata's feelings for Naruto are LOVE not "just admiration" like many NaruSaku's keep saying; if you hate Hinata, fine but don't deny what's evident.

-"But they can't be together, the Hyuuga clan would never allow it" some others say. The Hyuuga are reforming themselves. Neji being trained by his uncle is proof, and Neji is well aware of Hinata's feelings and seems to approve.
Spoiler:
Chapter 238, page 11


I for one think Naruto has deep feelings for Hinata but he's too clumsy to notice it, when they are together his actions are relative to his subconsciousness , he talks honestly and acts sincerely. Just need Naruto realizes, and when that happens NaruHina is a fact.

Overall, I just stated all NaruHina hints. I do also believe that there are plenty of NaruSaku hints too. I think both pairings have their hints/moments and I do also believe that both of the pairings have chances of happening and Kishi just has to decide which is going to happen and which is not. Also, this isn't really a romance manga and the pairings might not happen at all.

I just re-read the manga yesterday and I thought that I could share some of those hints. That's the reason why I posted here.
__________________
My bunny thinks he's a parrot.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by Black Owl; 01-17-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #23
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
The kiba blades, the three tailed turtle, and the six tailed slug and his jinchuuiki where all shown in the anime before the manga in filler episodes so by your definition of if it happened in a filler it didn't happen would mean that none of these things should exist, but since they do that is why I say fillers don't count for the most part.
What? This logic makes no sense...And I don't really understand what you are trying to say...

Well Black Owl since you did the research...

Quote:
Naruto and Hinata follow the same goal: Become stronger and be accepted by everyone. There is mutual understanding between them. Remember the fight Neji vs Hinata, Naruto almost instantly grew admiration for her.
True. But Naruto shares his goal with a lot people. Gaara, Lee, Sasuke, and even Sakura. They all want to be stronger and accepted/respected. And at the same time Naruto understands a lot of people and they him:

Gaara-how hard it is to be a jinchuuriki
Sasuke- Loneliness
Sakura- Wanting to be acknowledged by someone you love, being rejected by that someone, etc.
Lee- Being an underdog

So Hinata really isn't that unique.

Quote:
-During the same fight of the Hyuga cousins, Hinata's defeat really shoked Naruto he even took it personally and made a promise of blood -something VERY SERIOUS- remember?
True but his fight with Neji wasn't JUST about the blood vow. It was about proving that underdogs(Naruto, Lee, and Hinata) aren't destined to be losers forever(especially just because Neji said so). Naruto was fighting to represent a cause, not just to avenge Hinata.

Spoiler:
And after that it doesn't show up again until the most recent chapter. And even then the ONLY reason Kurama remembered it was because he was thinking about all the times Naruto was underestimated and proved the accuser wrong. It had NOTHING to do with NaruHina.


Quote:
Just before his fight in the tournament of Chuunin selection, Naruto said to Hinata "You know, about you I thought you were a plain looking, dark weirdo... BUT a person like you I REALLY LIKE" and the other candidates -namely Sakura- are completely different from the person Naruto likes.
Wait how is Sakura completely different from a person Naruto likes? He still liked her when he said that and

Spoiler:
is possibly in love with her now


So I guess Sakura is the type of person Naruto likes more. If anything else, he probably meant as a friend towards Hinata.

Quote:
-We can't forget Naruto's "suspicious/romantic" actions towards Hinata: During Neji vs Hinata he believed in her thought the very end.
What's so suspicious/romantic about that? A friend can't believe in a friend? In that case then the Naruto vs. Kiba match must've supported NaruSaku because Hinata DOUBTED Naruto while Sakura and Kakashi were the ONLY ones who believed he would win in the end.

Quote:
He was also the first to jump in and kneel out of concern for her.
What can I say against this? It's true but I don't think it cements that Naruto has romantic feelings for her.

Quote:
During his fight with Neji, Naruto practically fought for her as he continued recalling her to give himself courage not to loose. Even when the fight ended Hinata never abandoned his thoughts. can't believe?
Naruto did not 'practically fight for her'. He fought for her's, Lee's, AND his own cause. I will admit that there was an aspect of vengeance motivating Naruto, but it wasn't the only motivation.

The main reason Naruto wanted to hurt Neji so bad is because Neji called him a loser and that he was destined to fail his entire life AND Neji was using his tragic back story to prove his point. Naruto wanted to prove him wrong.

Quote:
Why Kishimoto keeps drawing a Hinata in love with Naruto, after 2 years of time skip Hinata still loves Naruto. If NaruHina has no chances of happening Kishimoto would just let it pass, yet he insist in show us everytime Hinata appears how much she is in love with Naruto.
Honestly I don't get this. She barely interacted with the guy and then didn't see him for two years. How did she fall in love with him in that time? Made even worse by the fact that after the time skip she only briefly shows up in the Hunt for Itachi arc and her introduction so we never really see how her feelings progressed.

But you're wrong in that Hinata isn't shown all the time to be in love with Naruto. Sometimes she doesn't speak at all (like right after Naruto and them got back from Iron Country. Hinata was there and didn't say a word).

But honestly this doesn't mean anything since we haven't seen any hints that Naruto returns her feelings. In fact
Spoiler:
Chapter 559 looked a bit like closure since Hinata finally got the acknowledgement she wanted from Naruto


Quote:
-Kishimoto always has depicted Sakura as a best friend for Naruto, never romantic hints between them, just with Hinata.
"That's Sakura-chan, a cute girl I like!"
"This is it, I finally understand my feelings for Sakura-chan..."
"What is this feeling? This is Naruto...?"*blush*
*Naruto is motivated more than ever to kick Gaara's ass after he hurts Sakura*
"I will protect Sakura-chan!"
"Naruto do I look more womanly now?"*blush*
"Naruto It's you I'm-!"
*Sakura is motivated more than ever to kick Sasori's ass after she learns that he is a part of a group trying to kill Naruto*
"Naruto I'll save Sasuke for you!"*runs crying towards a KN4 in an attempt to save him from himself*
"The truth is Sakura you-"
*Sai mentions something about Sakura always being around Naruto(when I find the chapter I'll post the number and page*
*Sakura wants to feed Naruto ramen herself*
*Sakura hugs Naruto in front of everyone*
"Naruto have you told Sakura your feelings yet?' "How can I? I can't even keep my promises."
*Sai says Naruto's in love with her. No one argues this. Sakura says it again. Still no one argues it. Sakura confesses to Naruto and asks him POINT BLANK if he didn't like her anymore to just say so. He DOESN'T.*

There is a LOT more too. That little sentence is biased and clearly not researched.

And as for NaruHina romance 'hints'? All of them were Hinata-->Naruto. Naruto has shown no signs of romantic feelings for Hinata.

Quote:
-From the start of the manga/anime it's been stated Hinata loves Naruto and Sakura loves Sasuke, there hasn't been any evidence contradicting those facts. So don't come here saying "Sakura loves Naruto" because she do not. And is painfully evident Hinata's feelings for Naruto are LOVE not "just admiration" like many NaruSaku's keep saying; if you hate Hinata, fine but don't deny what's evident.
How about you follow your own advice and realize that nothing has contradicted the fact that Naruto loves Sakura? And Sakura has been shown to slowly, but clearly, start to return those feelings throughout the entire manga. There are NO hints of Naruto returning Hinata's feelings or Sasuke returning Sakura's.

Quote:
"But they can't be together, the Hyuuga clan would never allow it" some others say. The Hyuuga are reforming themselves. Neji being trained by his uncle is proof, and Neji is well aware of Hinata's feelings and seems to approve.
I will admit that that is a argument on our side . People still use that?

Quote:
I for one think Naruto has deep feelings for Hinata but he's too clumsy to notice it, when they are together his actions are relative to his subconsciousness , he talks honestly and acts sincerely. Just need Naruto realizes, and when that happens NaruHina is a fact.
I for one, disagree. If we saw panels of Naruto thinking about Hinata when she's not there then I would give you the benefit of the doubt. But guess what? He doesn't think of her. Even after she confessed her feelings he didn't have ONE thought revolving around her until they met again. If he mentioned her when Sakura confessed or if he looked at her when they got back from Iron country or SOMETHING, then I could understand why people would think Naruto has subconscious feelings for Hinata.

But he doesn't.

And you're right, his actions ARE relative to his subconscious. He loves Sakura so much, that he's willing to put her happiness above his own and this is shown through his actions. He always talks honestly and sincerely with everyone. Naruto doesn't need to realize anything more about Hinata. He already realized she was strong.

Quote:
Overall, I just stated all NaruHina hints. I do also believe that there are plenty of NaruSaku hints too. I think both pairings have their hints/moments and I do also believe that both of the pairings have chances of happening and Kishi just has to decide which is going to happen and which is not. Also, this isn't really a romance manga and the pairings might not happen at all.
...but you just said earlier that it looked to you like Naruto and Sakura were just best friends and the only romantic hints were between Naruto and Hinata

Quote:
-Kishimoto always has depicted Sakura as a best friend for Naruto, never romantic hints between them, just with Hinata
What are you trying to say here???

Quote:
If I had to say what I think, from all the animes and the few mangas I've read, he'd actually end up with Hinata (god knows how... Or in this way - Kishimoto knows how), because she was the first to show up (of the girls), and the first to show the love to him (from the animes I've seen, the protagonist somehow always ended up with the first girl that was shown, or the first girl to show feelings for him), but as I also know, this is a completely unreasonable and stupid way of thinking, and it has absolutely NO sense in it what-so-ever, and even more important: It might not be like that for this manga/anime - So don't bother replying to this.
Bolded is WRONG! Sakura shows up in chapter 3 and Hinata doesn't appear until the Chunin Exam starts. So Sakura was the first to show up. And even USING the anime Hinata wasn't the first to show up. Sakura was. She did the transformation jutsu first remember? And then Ino showed up. THEN Hinata.

And since Naruto is a Shonen manga, technically he would end up with SAKURA since most shonen have the main character end up with the main female who is Tsundere.

Now if Naruto was a Shojo and called HINATA then Hinata would have a better chance than Sakura.

I know you said not to reply but I had to.

Last edited by Lari18; 01-17-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #24
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Graceland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Posts: 2,010
Rep Power: 6
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Pretty sure Hinata was first in both, might be my bad memory or something - But not that it matters at all even, in any way, she was the first to love him though that's undeniable. However, as I said, that's a completely unreasonable way to look at it, and it doesn't matter at all and shouldn't be bothered to be replied to.

Well, Tsundere or Not, from what i've seen it doesn't matter at all.
In the end we'll see what Kishi does with the pairings, if he even does anything - So just wait and see!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM   #25
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin
 
Black Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 195
Rep Power: 5
Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

In black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post

True. But Naruto shares his goal with a lot people. Gaara, Lee, Sasuke, and even Sakura. They all want to be stronger and accepted/respected. And at the same time Naruto understands a lot of people and they him:

Gaara-how hard it is to be a jinchuuriki
Sasuke- Loneliness
Sakura- Wanting to be acknowledged by someone you love, being rejected by that someone, etc.
Lee- Being an underdog

So Hinata really isn't that unique.

-That's not my point. I was just saying that Naruto and Hinata are similar with their goals. I didn't say that she's the only one. Course, there are million of people with the same goals.

Adding to that, This isn't Sakura's goal, her goal is to protect those who she loves (Naruto and Sasuke). a parallel with Tsunade who could not save her 2 precious boys: Nawaki and Dan. As we all know, the new will surpass the old.
Not of what you stated earlier.



True but his fight with Neji wasn't JUST about the blood vow. It was about proving that underdogs(Naruto, Lee, and Hinata) aren't destined to be losers forever(especially just because Neji said so). Naruto was fighting to represent a cause, not just to avenge Hinata.

Spoiler:
And after that it doesn't show up again until the most recent chapter. And even then the ONLY reason Kurama remembered it was because he was thinking about all the times Naruto was underestimated and proved the accuser wrong. It had NOTHING to do with NaruHina.


-How come he never gave a thought about Lee when he was fighting Neji? And despite the fact that he was thinking about Hinata. He also said (when he defeated Neji) "Where's Hinata? Did she see me?" He never said anything about Lee. So overall, he IS actually avenging Hinata. It doesn't show up in the recent chapters because people are busy with war. Simple as that.

It seems to me that you're ignoring the chapters I mentioned earlier.


Wait how is Sakura completely different from a person Naruto likes? He still liked her when he said that and

Spoiler:
is possibly in love with her now


So I guess Sakura is the type of person Naruto likes more. If anything else, he probably meant as a friend towards Hinata.

-I never said that Naruto doesn't like Sakura, and I do not know for sure if he likes Hinata. But, 87.8% That he does like Hinata. I'm saying in the original Naruto, ofcourse.

Or might he mean something else, who knows. Yes, Naruto does like Sakura.. But, I don't think that Sakura could actually "love" Naruto, despite her being totally obsessed with Sasuke til' nowadays.





What's so suspicious/romantic about that? A friend can't believe in a friend? In that case then the Naruto vs. Kiba match must've supported NaruSaku because Hinata DOUBTED Naruto while Sakura and Kakashi were the ONLY ones who believed he would win in the end.

-That's true. But even so, Hinata never lost hope on Naruto. She still had faith in him, and she was worrying about him getting injured. Same goes with Naruto when it was Hinata vs. Neji, Naruto was ACTUALLY worried about her.

Why are you bringing up this argument? If you consider any romantic interaction, even when they're one-sided, there are hints for both pairings. If you consider mutual romantic interaction then there are NO HINTS for any pairing in Naruto, at all. It might be a hint that NaruHina can work, or is a positive relationship (yadda, yadda) but not a hint that NaruHina will become canon.

If you want to consider Naruto's: "Sakura you're awesome" as romantic then you must consider Naruto cheering Hinata in her fight, and telling her "the people like you, I really like" as romantic moments from Naruto's side. But they aren't (strictly on that sense).

As for regarding Hinata's speech as "platonic" you could be right in the sense that the speech was 'platonic' but you cannot deny that her feelings for him are romantic. And by that logic, only confessions would be considered romantic.


What can I say against this? It's true but I don't think it cements that Naruto has romantic feelings for her.

Who knows, maybe in the future? I'm not Kishi to decide.


Naruto did not 'practically fight for her'. He fought for her's, Lee's, AND his own cause. I will admit that there was an aspect of vengeance motivating Naruto, but it wasn't the only motivation.

The main reason Naruto wanted to hurt Neji so bad is because Neji called him a loser and that he was destined to fail his entire life AND Neji was using his tragic back story to prove his point. Naruto wanted to prove him wrong.

What I said in my previous post, above. Don't repeat your posts several times, I can hear you the first time.



Honestly I don't get this. She barely interacted with the guy and then didn't see him for two years. How did she fall in love with him in that time? Made even worse by the fact that after the time skip she only briefly shows up in the Hunt for Itachi arc and her introduction so we never really see how her feelings progressed.

But you're wrong in that Hinata isn't shown all the time to be in love with Naruto. Sometimes she doesn't speak at all (like right after Naruto and them got back from Iron Country. Hinata was there and didn't say a word)

Ofcourse. Hinata is too quiet and we could never know what's up her sleeve. (Like Shino). I don't get your point there, are you saying that her feelings are completely vanished about Naruto? Naruto never has actually shown any interest in Hinata (Accept for his caring in the Chuunin exam, yadda yadda..) which doesn't actually provide "true love". I agree with that.. but who knows, feelings could change. You know what they say, ay.

But honestly this doesn't mean anything since we haven't seen any hints that Naruto returns her feelings. In fact
Spoiler:
Chapter 559 looked a bit like closure since Hinata finally got the acknowledgement she wanted from Naruto


True.
Yeah, I hate repeating myself. My post above answers that.


"That's Sakura-chan, a cute girl I like!"
"This is it, I finally understand my feelings for Sakura-chan..."
"What is this feeling? This is Naruto...?"*blush*
*Naruto is motivated more than ever to kick Gaara's ass after he hurts Sakura*
"I will protect Sakura-chan!"
"Naruto do I look more womanly now?"*blush*
"Naruto It's you I'm-!"
*Sakura is motivated more than ever to kick Sasori's ass after she learns that he is a part of a group trying to kill Naruto*
"Naruto I'll save Sasuke for you!"*runs crying towards a KN4 in an attempt to save him from himself*
"The truth is Sakura you-"
*Sai mentions something about Sakura always being around Naruto(when I find the chapter I'll post the number and page*
*Sakura wants to feed Naruto ramen herself*
*Sakura hugs Naruto in front of everyone*
"Naruto have you told Sakura your feelings yet?' "How can I? I can't even keep my promises."
*Sai says Naruto's in love with her. No one argues this. Sakura says it again. Still no one argues it. Sakura confesses to Naruto and asks him POINT BLANK if he didn't like her anymore to just say so. He DOESN'T.*

There is a LOT more too. That little sentence is biased and clearly not researched.

-Yeah, I never said that Naruto dislikes or hates Sakura. Ofcourse he likes her, but, I think Sakura is too busy loving Sasuke than to love Sakura. I'm completely fine if Sakura is "starting" to like Naruto now, but in my case, now, as in now, Sakura only likes Naruto as a teammate. That's all there is too it.

As for Naruto's relationship with Sakura, yes it's a powerful friendship, but there isn't anything that says that couldn't develop into something else.


And as for NaruHina romance 'hints'? All of them were Hinata-->Naruto. Naruto has shown no signs of romantic feelings for Hinata.

And yeah, Naruto has not looked at Hinata like more than a friend before, but now that she confessed it's inevitable. By this I don't mean he'll fall in love with her instantly, but that he now will be forced to see her in a different light. (Like some people claim Sakura is looking at Naruto).

I can say those moments in the Chuunin exam but what the hell, guess It's not so romantic. It's not really the case on who has more signs of 'romantic feelings' towards each other, surely, I guess the pairings are both equal and one-sided, both have had their moments, I suppose.



How about you follow your own advice and realize that nothing has contradicted the fact that Naruto loves Sakura? And Sakura has been shown to slowly, but clearly, start to return those feelings throughout the entire manga. There are NO hints of Naruto returning Hinata's feelings or Sasuke returning Sakura's.

There are also 0 MUTUAL romantic moments between Sakura and Naruto. And yes, you have found indications that Sakura might feel the same way but I haven't (along with thousands of others).

Again, I don't debate Databooks. Hell, they said Ino felt something near to trulub for Sasuke...right.


See, actually, this is an argument of how LITTLE Kishimoto had planned out at the start of his series. That's often the way with comics, you start with a fun character, and before you know it, he's run off someplace else entirely. Even if he did plan out Sakura's romantic involvement, there's no guarantee he would stick with that.

It would be incredibly easy, and not even contradictory, for Kishi to build up a whole new backstory for Naruto's and Hinata's relation, giving all sorts of moments to them in the past. In fact, it would be even easier, because he has the apocyrphal anime fillers to back him up if he wants. He knows NaruHina has a strong fan base. And Kishi's not above easy. Seriously, he's not.



I will admit that that is a argument on our side . People still use that?

Guess so.

I for one, disagree. If we saw panels of Naruto thinking about Hinata when she's not there then I would give you the benefit of the doubt. But guess what? He doesn't think of her. Even after she confessed her feelings he didn't have ONE thought revolving around her until they met again. If he mentioned her when Sakura confessed or if he looked at her when they got back from Iron country or SOMETHING, then I could understand why people would think Naruto has subconscious feelings for Hinata.

But he doesn't.

Yeah, he doesn't give a thought about her. Already knew that. But, there was a situation on the way though which is, as I said a moment ago, we are on war. Would you give a thought about a person in war? Course not, you'd be busy running for your life.

Naruto acknowledges the degree to which she understands by not only saying he felt better because of her, but he also visibly (to the reader) changes his view of her. That's obvious development right there.

And you're right, his actions ARE relative to his subconscious. He loves Sakura so much, that he's willing to put her happiness above his own and this is shown through his actions. He always talks honestly and sincerely with everyone. Naruto doesn't need to realize anything more about Hinata. He already realized she was strong.

-Sorry mate, i'm hungry so i'm gonna cut this short. Basically i've said that all of these so called "romantic moments" between Naruto and Sakura can be attributed to friendship as well. It's ambiguous at best in terms of romance. Until we get follow up, if we get follow up, they will stay that way.

Conversely, from Hinata's side, the romance part is already there. In a similar way to NaruSaku, we need positive follow up from Naruto to Hinata's romantic feelings to cement the pairing. Naruto after all, hasn't thought of Hinata romantically so far. I just believe, for the many reasons i've stated, that Naruto can accept her and that Kishimoto is heading for NaruHina as a pairing.

As far as where he could go though, we're on the knife edge. Anything is still possible..



...but you just said earlier that it looked to you like Naruto and Sakura were just best friends and the only romantic hints were between Naruto and Hinata

-Actually, both pairings had their 'special' moments so, I'd say, both pairings are one-sided. But yeah, Sakura and Naruto had a 'friendship' relationship. Nothing big like Sakura actually liking Naruto..


What are you trying to say here???
Didn't you reply to that earlier? Yeah..
__________________
My bunny thinks he's a parrot.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #26
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
What? This logic makes no sense...And I don't really understand what you are trying to say...
what I mean is that if filler didn't count in anyway at all that none of these things should even exist because they all showed in filler episodes way before they were shown in the manga in arcs that were not shown in the manga.

In fact you only saw them in the manga around the war. that's what I am trying to say.

But that's not what this thread is about anyway.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #27
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
Pretty sure Hinata was first in both, might be my bad memory or something - But not that it matters at all even, in any way, she was the first to love him though that's undeniable. However, as I said, that's a completely unreasonable way to look at it, and it doesn't matter at all and shouldn't be bothered to be replied to.

Well, Tsundere or Not, from what i've seen it doesn't matter at all.
In the end we'll see what Kishi does with the pairings, if he even does anything - So just wait and see!
No you have bad memory. Google it if you have to, Sakura showed up first in both mediums. No she is not the first to love him. His parents were . And who cares when she fell for him she absolute NOTHING about it until AFTER Naruto already found friends who cared for him. Naruto will NEVER think of Hinata as 'the first girl who loved him' because he will never find out. Sad but true.

If you didn't want a reply then why post it? But it did deserve a reply because it was wrong and it could spread false information to all the new peeps on the internet. SHOJO is where Hinata would have a chance(and even then she would only have a better chance than Sakura if the manga was about her). In shonen, Sakura has a better chance.

What manga have you read O_o?

Quote:
That's not my point. I was just saying that Naruto and Hinata are similar with their goals. I didn't say that she's the only one. Course, there are million of people with the same goals.

Adding to that, This isn't Sakura's goal, her goal is to protect those who she loves (Naruto and Sasuke). a parallel with Tsunade who could not save her 2 precious boys: Nawaki and Dan. As we all know, the new will surpass the old. Not of what you stated earlier.
Okay you didn't specify that. Sorry I thought you were one of those NH fans who acts as if Naruto and Hinata have this unique bond just because they have the same goals.

And to do that she has to get stronger...And she wants(or wanted probably) to have Sasuke's acknowledgement and respect(it was more obvious in part 1 but I will admit that that goal is most likely null and void now.)

Quote:
How come he never gave a thought about Lee when he was fighting Neji? And despite the fact that he was thinking about Hinata. He also said (when he defeated Neji) "Where's Hinata? Did she see me?" He never said anything about Lee. So overall, he IS actually avenging Hinata. It doesn't show up in the recent chapters because people are busy with war. Simple as that.

It seems to me that you're ignoring the chapters I mentioned earlier.
Alright I'll agree about the lack of 'Lee'. But I won't agree that the fight is ALL about defending Hinata. Yes she was a part of it but he mainly wanted to prove a point to Neji.

No I'm not. I looked at them but they weren't the whole fight. Had to go back and read the entire fight to understand .

Quote:
-That's true. But even so, Hinata never lost hope on Naruto. She still had faith in him, and she was worrying about him getting injured. Same goes with Naruto when it was Hinata vs. Neji, Naruto was ACTUALLY worried about her.
Yeah but compared to Sakura who believed Naruto would win the entire time...This shows up again in part 2 when Naruto is fighting Tobi and Sakura has to remind Hinata that Naruto can take care of himself.

Of course he's worried. Friends worry about each other .

Quote:
Why are you bringing up this argument? If you consider any romantic interaction, even when they're one-sided, there are hints for both pairings. If you consider mutual romantic interaction then there are NO HINTS for any pairing in Naruto, at all. It might be a hint that NaruHina can work, or is a positive relationship (yadda, yadda) but not a hint that NaruHina will become canon.

If you want to consider Naruto's: "Sakura you're awesome" as romantic then you must consider Naruto cheering Hinata in her fight, and telling her "the people like you, I really like" as romantic moments from Naruto's side. But they aren't (strictly on that sense).
Yes there is . There have been hints on Sakura's side. The ramen date is when it was mutual9til Sai ruined it).

For the bold: HAHAHAHAH no. The difference between the two is Naruto has been specifically stated to have a crush on Sakura. Naruto has never been said to have a crush on Hinata or shown any hints of ROMANTIC feelings for her(especially by that point Naruto was still going for Sakura).

So you I don't have to consider Naruto's cheering for Hinata as romantic on his end. It's friendship and nothing more.

Quote:
As for regarding Hinata's speech as "platonic" you could be right in the sense that the speech was 'platonic' but you cannot deny that her feelings for him are romantic. And by that logic, only confessions would be considered romantic.
Wait, when did I say Hinata's speech was platonic?? And who said anything about confessions??

Quote:
I never said that Naruto doesn't like Sakura, and I do not know for sure if he likes Hinata. But, 87.8% That he does like Hinata. I'm saying in the original Naruto, ofcourse.
I know for sure that he considers Hinata a friend and is in love with Sakura . Where did that stat come from? A poll on this site? Hm...

NaruHina fans voted that Naruto may like Hinata. IMAGINE THAT.

Quote:
Or might he mean something else, who knows. Yes, Naruto does like Sakura.. But, I don't think that Sakura could actually "love" Naruto, despite her being totally obsessed with Sasuke til' nowadays.
I don't get this argument! How do NaruHina fans say that it's entirely possible that Naruto(the guy who never gives up) can fall out of love with Sakura and in love with Hinata, and yet don't believe Sakura can do the same thing???

If anything, Hinata is the most likely candidate to fall out of love with Naruto and in love with someone else. Did you see the way she smiled when Sakura hugged Naruto in chapter 450?

Quote:
Ofcourse. Hinata is too quiet and we could never know what's up her sleeve. (Like Shino). I don't get your point there, are you saying that her feelings are completely vanished about Naruto? Naruto never has actually shown any interest in Hinata (Accept for his caring in the Chuunin exam, yadda yadda..) which doesn't actually provide "true love". I agree with that.. but who knows, feelings could change. You know what they say, ay.
I was joking. ou said that Hinata is ALWAYS shown to be in love with Naruto in every scene she's in and I was jokingly saying that's not true. And you're right! Feelings CAN change! Sakura's feelings that is!

Quote:
What I said in my previous post, above. Don't repeat your posts several times, I can hear you the first time.
Then don't repeat your argument several times .

Quote:
Yeah, I never said that Naruto dislikes or hates Sakura. Ofcourse he likes her, but, I think Sakura is too busy loving Sasuke than to love Sakura. I'm completely fine if Sakura is "starting" to like Naruto now, but in my case, now, as in now, Sakura only likes Naruto as a teammate. That's all there is too it.

As for Naruto's relationship with Sakura, yes it's a powerful friendship, but there isn't anything that says that couldn't develop into something else.
You said there were NO romantic hints. I was proving there were. Stop trying to twist words.

Yes there is. Feelings can CHANGE remember?

Quote:
And yeah, Naruto has not looked at Hinata like more than a friend before, but now that she confessed it's inevitable. By this I don't mean he'll fall in love with her instantly, but that he now will be forced to see her in a different light. (Like some people claim Sakura is looking at Naruto).
LOL he will be FORCED to? It's INEVITABLE? I thought you said you weren't Kishi?

Ignoring that Naruto sees her in a different light alright. He admitted that she was strong didn't he? But just because she confessed doesn't mean he will see her romantically. My God Hinata's feelings can't change Naruto's! Sakura saw Naruto in a new light by the end of part 1. That's old news .

Quote:
I can say those moments in the Chuunin exam but what the hell, guess It's not so romantic. It's not really the case on who has more signs of 'romantic feelings' towards each other, surely, I guess the pairings are both equal and one-sided, both have had their moments, I suppose.
Why the hell do you keep flip-flopping?? You say Naruto and Sakura have a friendship that shows NO hints of becoming more but then you turn around and say it does have hints. Can you make up your mind please?

Quote:
There are also 0 MUTUAL romantic moments between Sakura and Naruto. And yes, you have found indications that Sakura might feel the same way but I haven't (along with thousands of others).
Yes there has :3.
The ramen thing. Sakura was going to feed Naruto ramen, Naruto was happy and blushed.

...JESUS CHRIST YOU DID IT AGAIN. You(along with thousands of others) must be blind to see Naruto--> Hinata but not Sakura--->Naruto. Someone's reading the manga with rose-tinted googles :3(and keeps contradicting himself!)!

Quote:
Again, I don't debate Databooks. Hell, they said Ino felt something near to trulub for Sasuke...right.
Why not? They were written by Kishi meaning they are canon. Ino has shown the love. When Sasuke was declared a missing-nin she cried her heart out(which is more than what can be said for Sakura who only thought of Naruto when given the news).

Keep in mind Ino shows up less than Hinata. And if Hinata can fall in love with Naruto off screen so can Ino.

...Wait...When the hell did I mention databooks? Are you talking out of your ass?

Quote:
See, actually, this is an argument of how LITTLE Kishimoto had planned out at the start of his series. That's often the way with comics, you start with a fun character, and before you know it, he's run off someplace else entirely. Even if he did plan out Sakura's romantic involvement, there's no guarantee he would stick with that.
Did you or did you not say you weren't Kishi? How do you know how much he has planned or when he planned it?

Sakura's romantic involvement in what way? Her feelings for Sasuke? If that's what you mean then I agree completely! There is no guarantee whatsoever that he will stick to her having feelings for Sasuke. In fact, the opposite seems to be happening.

Quote:
It would be incredibly easy, and not even contradictory, for Kishi to build up a whole new backstory for Naruto's and Hinata's relation, giving all sorts of moments to them in the past. In fact, it would be even easier, because he has the apocyrphal anime fillers to back him up if he wants. He knows NaruHina has a strong fan base. And Kishi's not above easy. Seriously, he's not.
It would be completely contradictory. We JUST got a chapter where it was shown over and over how Naruto doesn't give up on ANYTHING. Suddenly Kishi gives us an 'Oh here's how Naruto gave up on Sakura' arc? And why would he do this so late in the game? BAHAHAHAHA anime is and always will be filler no matter how much NaruHina fans want it to be canon.

But no wait! If anime filler MUST be a stepping stone, then that means episode 235 must be a stepping stone for NaruSaku ! Cuz after ALLLLL of the NaruHina filler before Naruto still is in love with Sakura.

Wake up, NaruHina fanbase is only big in America. Elsewhere, NaruSaku is more popular. Even in homeland Japan NaruSaku is waaaaaaaaaaaay more popular than NaruHina(NejiHina is actually the most popular Hinata couple in Japan).

But overall, what author gives a about a pairing's fanbase? Need I tell you about Avatar: The Last Airbender? Two characters Zuko and Katara had an EXTREMELY large fanbase(they were called the Zutarians) and their pairing never happened. There was this other show called Daria where there was a strong base for Daria and another character called Trent. Didn't happen. And I'm not going to get into how some creators get annoyed when 'strong' pairing fanbases get a little too loud and in the creator's face.

tl:dr? The number of pairing fans a particular pairing has means . Especially when a majority of the fans are in one country.

I think writing a popular manga with thousands of fans is hard but I guess that's the difference between you and men.

Quote:
Guess so.
What do you mean 'guess so'? Has no one used that argument against you recently? Have you seen that argument at all recently? If not then there was no point in bringing it up .

Quote:
Yeah, he doesn't give a thought about her. Already knew that. But, there was a situation on the way though which is, as I said a moment ago, we are on war. Would you give a thought about a person in war? Course not, you'd be busy running for your life.

Naruto acknowledges the degree to which she understands by not only saying he felt better because of her, but he also visibly (to the reader) changes his view of her. That's obvious development right there.
Well what about the time before the war started? What about when Naruto was eating ramen? When he was sitting on a bench talking to Sakura? When he got back from Iron Country and Hinata was RIGHT there? Face it NaruHina fans have no argument for this one.

...By the way, who the hell is running for their lives in this war?

He never said he felt better because of her. And yes there is development. I admitted that. But compared to Naruto's and Sakura's development...

Quote:
Sorry mate, i'm hungry so i'm gonna cut this short. Basically i've said that all of these so called "romantic moments" between Naruto and Sakura can be attributed to friendship as well. It's ambiguous at best in terms of romance. Until we get follow up, if we get follow up, they will stay that way.
Oh NaruHina fans and their double standards...how is it that Naruto and Sakura can't have a romantic moment despite Naruto being in love with Sakura and she showing signs of returning his feelings, and yet Naruto and Hinata can despite Naruto showing NO signs of returning Hinata's feelings?

Quote:
Conversely, from Naruto's side, the romance part is already there. In a similar way to MinaKushi, we need positive follow up from Sakura to Naruto's romantic feelings to cement the pairing.It's a good thing that Sakura has shown signs of falling for Naruto romantically. I just believe, for the many reasons i've stated, that Sakura can accept her feelings for him and that Kishimoto is heading for NaruSaku as a pairing.
Fixed.

Quote:
As far as where he could go though, we're on the knife edge. Anything is still possible..
You're right that anything's possible. Naruto and Sakura could have two kids or three. But will they be all boys? Or girls? Or boys AND girls? Anything's possible when the parents are Hokage and head medic!

Quote:
Actually, both pairings had their 'special' moments so, I'd say, both pairings are one-sided. But yeah, Sakura and Naruto had a 'friendship' relationship. Nothing big like Sakura actually liking Naruto..
What fanfiction are you reading? Tell me so I never read it.

Quote:
Didn't you reply to that earlier? Yeah..
You keep contradicting yourself. That's what I'm asking. I hope you've eaten by now. Clearly you need some brain food.

Last edited by Lari18; 01-17-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:02 PM   #28
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Hortarubi Hyugua

you do bring great points.
i am for one a huge SauSaku fan more than NaruHina.
but i'm dyinggg because it just doesn't seem like it'll happen!
Nor NaruHina..

And i'm sorry for most of you... ya Naruto loves Sakura.. But it's just not a good couple! and he really is her second love! and i love Naruto, he's my Favorite character, he just doesn't deserve that =/

That's just not how romance should be, just think to yourself if you were in a similar situation, would you want to be with the guy/girl you been dying to have, but know you were only her second choice or option? ya'll may say that's not it but if you do step back from everything we all can tell Naruto is Second to her.
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pinks17; 01-17-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #29
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
And i'm sorry for most of you... ya Naruto loves Sakura.. But it's just not a good couple! and he really is her second love! and i love Naruto, he's my Favorite character, he just doesn't deserve that =/

That's just not how romance should be, just think to yourself if you were in a similar situation, would you want to be with the guy/girl you been dying to have, but know you were only her second choice or option? ya'll may say that's not it but if you do step back from everything we all can tell Naruto is Second to her.
D'awww being a second love isn't bad at all. Many of us wouldn't be here today if everyone got with their FIRST love.

And if you think about it, Sakura would care for Naruto waaaaay more than she would about Sasuke(at this point definitely). Not to mention be happier in a marriage with him(married to Sasuke? We'd see the return of Inner Sakura. Around Naruto she can be herself(from day 1 even).)

Naruto can't be Sakura's second choice/option if she chooses him of her own freewill. If Sasuke dies or leaves and Sakura says 'Oh! Since I can't have Sasuke-kun I guess I'll be with Naruto!' then Naruto would be a second choice/option in a bad way.

But if Sakura thinks 'I may have once loved Sasuke, but Naruto is my world now.' then Naruto wouldn't be her second choice/option in a bad way.

Love is love is love. There are no 'firsts' and 'seconds' when it comes to finding someone you're happy with. If you marry your first girlfriend/boyfriend/crush then good for you! If not, it's not the end of the world.

If anything, since Sakura and Sasuke never got into an official relationship, then Naruto would technically be her first choice.

But LOL you are completely okay with Hinata being Naruto's second option/choice(though I personally believe if he doesn't end up with Sakura he'll either be single forever or end up with Ino !) XD?

And Naruto's my favorite character too by the way. Kyuubi second, Sakura third(Ino fourth lol).

Last edited by Lari18; 01-17-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #30
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
D'awww being a second love isn't bad at all. Many of us wouldn't be here today if everyone got with their FIRST love.

And if you think about it, Sakura would care for Naruto waaaaay more than she would about Sasuke(at this point definitely). Not to mention be happier in a marriage with him(married to Sasuke? We'd see the return of Inner Sakura. Around Naruto she can be herself(from day 1 even).)

Naruto can't be Sakura's second choice/option if she chooses him of her own freewill. If Sasuke dies or leaves and Sakura says 'Oh! Since I can't have Sasuke-kun I guess I'll be with Naruto!' then Naruto would be a second choice/option in a bad way.

But if Sakura thinks 'I may have once loved Sasuke, but Naruto is my world now.' then Naruto wouldn't be her second choice/option in a bad way.

Love is love is love. There are no 'firsts' and 'seconds' when it comes to finding someone you're happy with. If you marry your first girlfriend/boyfriend/crush then good for you! If not, it's not the end of the world.

If anything, since Sakura and Sasuke never got into an official relationship, then Naruto would technically be her first choice.

But LOL you are completely okay with Hinata being Naruto's second option/choice(though I personally believe if he doesn't end up with Sakura he'll either be single forever or end up with Ino !) XD?

And Naruto's my favorite character too by the way. Kyuubi second, Sakura third(Ino fourth lol).
I'm sorry, but I really don't think that Naruto would ever end up with Ino, just saying I really don't see that happening.

............It would scare the children

Haha just kidding, but seriously just.........no
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #31
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I really don't think that Naruto would ever end up with Ino, just saying I really don't see that happening.

............It would scare the children

Haha just kidding, but seriously just.........no
I was kidding as well(though I DO love that couple. Second to NaruSaku as my favorite het couple).

But out of all my points that's the only thing you respond to?
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #32
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
D'awww being a second love isn't bad at all. Many of us wouldn't be here today if everyone got with their FIRST love.

And if you think about it, Sakura would care for Naruto waaaaay more than she would about Sasuke(at this point definitely). Not to mention be happier in a marriage with him(married to Sasuke? We'd see the return of Inner Sakura. Around Naruto she can be herself(from day 1 even).)

Naruto can't be Sakura's second choice/option if she chooses him of her own freewill. If Sasuke dies or leaves and Sakura says 'Oh! Since I can't have Sasuke-kun I guess I'll be with Naruto!' then Naruto would be a second choice/option in a bad way.

But if Sakura thinks 'I may have once loved Sasuke, but Naruto is my world now.' then Naruto wouldn't be her second choice/option in a bad way.

Love is love is love. There are no 'firsts' and 'seconds' when it comes to finding someone you're happy with. If you marry your first girlfriend/boyfriend/crush then good for you! If not, it's not the end of the world.

If anything, since Sakura and Sasuke never got into an official relationship, then Naruto would technically be her first choice.

But LOL you are completely okay with Hinata being Naruto's second option/choice(though I personally believe if he doesn't end up with Sakura he'll either be single forever or end up with Ino !) XD?

And Naruto's my favorite character too by the way. Kyuubi second, Sakura third(Ino fourth lol).
lol ya same goes for Hinata also xD
And what i meant by the first love was not "Actually being the person's first loved" i mean in general if your going to be the second choice, NO ONE would want to be number two. unless your pretty pathetic ( sorry it's true.. )

But you do have a point about how Sakura can love Naruto and be her first choice, but we still see she's still in love with Sauske and Naruto is still number two, as we can tell when she falsely confessed her love to him and during the ninja war when someone tried asking her out.

If she realizes and states and really means she doesn't love Sauske anymore but it's been clear to her who she's really loved which is Naruto i'd be fine. Because then he's not number 2

But as for Hinata there is more of a appreciation and i'd feel if he did have feelings for Hinata it's not because he can't get with sakura it'd be becasue he really truly does like her. so i'm like iffy about them! But to me the more natural loving kinda thing i'd perfer NaruHina and SauSaku Because these Character's truly and undeniably love each other. and for almost all of us here i'm sure we all want our partner to be that way towards us?

Agree? idk that's just me, but you do bring good points Lari
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:12 PM   #33
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
I was kidding as well(though I DO love that couple. Second to NaruSaku as my favorite het couple).

But out of all my points that's the only thing you respond to?
Listen You people have been writing novels on here, when I finally get through all of your points than I will respond to all of them.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:31 PM   #34
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
lol ya same goes for Hinata also xD
And what i meant by the first love was not "Actually being the person's first loved" i mean in general if your going to be the second choice, NO ONE would want to be number two. unless your pretty pathetic ( sorry it's true.. )

But you do have a point about how Sakura can love Naruto and be her first choice, but we still see she's still in love with Sauske and Naruto is still number two, as we can tell when she falsely confessed her love to him and during the ninja war when someone tried asking her out.

If she realizes and states and really means she doesn't love Sauske anymore but it's been clear to her who she's really loved which is Naruto i'd be fine. Because then he's not number 2

But as for Hinata there is more of a appreciation and i'd feel if he did have feelings for Hinata it's not because he can't get with sakura it'd be becasue he really truly does like her. so i'm like iffy about them! But to me the more natural loving kinda thing i'd perfer NaruHina and SauSaku Because these Character's truly and undeniably love each other. and for almost all of us here i'm sure we all want our partner to be that way towards us?

Agree? idk that's just me, but you do bring good points Lari
Mmm not really agree per se. Again Love is love. Think about the widows in life. Or how when start dating someone and find out they had a relationship before you. Maybe it's just personal preference but if you can find equal or even greater happiness with your second love then I can't see a problem.

In a competition being number sucks. In the bathroom being number two REALLY sucks. But in love? No I don't think so.

Except Sakura's actions have shown that Naruto ISN'T number two in her mind. And we're not clear on what Sakura's feelings are. Yeah she may still have lingering feelings for Sasuke, but are they as strong as what she feels for Naruto? I don't think so.

I wish that would happen! Because Naruto is the one who Sakura felt the most comfortable around! They have a great friendship and if it does turn into a romantic relationship(which I believe it will) then it really does look like Sakura would be way happier and more comfortable with Naruto then she would be with Sasuke(not to be insulting though. I do like SasuSaku but only in fanfics and fanart haha).

I can't see that haha. It's been shown over and over that Naruto just doesn't give up or switch feelings like that. He's been pursuing Sakura for the entire manga and unlike with NaruHina or SasuSaku they've been in each other's presence constantly. I can't see him ever truly getting over Sakura if she dies/gets with Sasuke and I feel like Hinata could never replace Sakura in his heart because it has been shown constantly that he has feelings for Sakura and doesn't give up easily.

Er, Sasuke doesn't love Sakura and Naruto doesn't love Hinata...and it looks like Sakura and Naruto have the most natural relationship because they've spent more time together. You see them hanging out at Ichiraku's, on a bench talking, visiting each other's houses(or at least Sakura visited Naruto's. Dunno if the other way around happened yet) and watch each other's back on and off the battlefield.

Also, while Naruto's love for Sakura and Hinata's love for Naruto may be undeniable, I think only Naruto has shown true love. He's willing to put Sakura's happiness above his own as evident by his promise of a lifetime and has made a vow to protect her at all costs.

We haven't seen such declarations from the other three regarding their crushes(or in Sasuke's case...I dunno).

We haven't seen a natural progression with NaruHina OR SasuSaku. SasuSaku had potential in part 1 but ultimately Sasuke's feelings never went beyond friendship. And Naruto and Hinata only interact once every 100 chapters it feels like(doesn't help that Hinata is sometimes just used to forward the plot...).

So yeah I think the opposite.

Thank you :3!
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #35
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Pinks17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in the Alamo
Posts: 614
Rep Power: 5
Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

lol yeah we think opposite xD
But whateve! this is why this is a discussion forum x) lol
At least your not one of those Pro NaruSaku Won't listen to nobody people lol

but me and you both bring valid points its just only a matter of time till we find out


and i would reply more but topics like these generally tire on me fast x| lol
sorry i wont be repostin anymore on here! :/
__________________
I Believe In Patient Love

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #36
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

K. I love debating so I can't get tired out here lol.

I personally love the recent chapters though so I don't mind waiting for the romance to be resolved .
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #37
SakuraPetals
Freshmen Academy Student
 
SakuraPetals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Leaf<3
Posts: 19
Rep Power: 0
SakuraPetals is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Wow you guys write A LOT!! o.o
I like a lot of pairings.
My favorite is SasuSaku. Even tho Sasuke tried killing her. I'v liked them since like episode 3 x.x
I also always liked NaruHina. The way Hinata acts reminds me of me :] But Hinata and Naruto are not close. Naruto knows she LOVES him and he still hasent confronted her about it. Sure the war and everything. But i honestly think he should at least thought of it. But he's hasent even done that. As much as i like them. I do not think they will end up together.
I like NaruSaku as well. I like the Hate/Love thing Sakura always does, it's cute how Naruto still loves her after everything. I think they are most to happen. Sakura will sooner or later realise Sasuke has gone crazy and start to see Naruto more than a Friend/bro.
I just want someone to get together xD. I love all couples. Im happy if any happen :]
__________________
Akatsuki
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deidara And Itachi RIP! D:
I don't know what else to write here :O
SakuraPetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:34 PM   #38
Graceland
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Graceland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In that little box, under the bridge, closest to you.
Posts: 2,010
Rep Power: 6
Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Graceland saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Quote:
No you have bad memory. Google it if you have to, Sakura showed up first in both mediums. No she is not the first to love him. His parents were . And who cares when she fell for him she absolute NOTHING about it until AFTER Naruto already found friends who cared for him. Naruto will NEVER think of Hinata as 'the first girl who loved him' because he will never find out. Sad but true.

If you didn't want a reply then why post it? But it did deserve a reply because it was wrong and it could spread false information to all the new peeps on the internet. SHOJO is where Hinata would have a chance(and even then she would only have a better chance than Sakura if the manga was about her). In shonen, Sakura has a better chance.

What manga have you read O_o?
Well, it's my bad memory then :P
I ment, the first girl in the manga / anime to actually show romantic interest in him - I think he currently knows that she's the first girl to love him, but well, as we all know he havn't replied yet >.< "Naruto, Y U SO SLOW!?"

I've recently seen Koukyoushi Hen: Eureka Seven, the one the protagonist ended with was incredibly far from being Tsundere, and it was a Shonen, so it's not like it HAS to be a Tsundere But well... Every manga/anime is different, and we'll see what happens later on, mmm... It's not like Sakura is a complete/real Tsundere anyways, she's slightly different from what you'd call Tsundere, but well... She's violent and short-tempered and that's close enough so far, I guess, lol!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 01:04 AM   #39
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin
 
Black Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 195
Rep Power: 5
Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

In black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
No you have bad memory. Google it if you have to, Sakura showed up first in both mediums. No she is not the first to love him. His parents were . And who cares when she fell for him she absolute NOTHING about it until AFTER Naruto already found friends who cared for him. Naruto will NEVER think of Hinata as 'the first girl who loved him' because he will never find out. Sad but true.

-Yeah, you're not Kishi to decide if he'll like her or not.

So, we still don't know where's the missing piece to this puzzle. We are going to find out sooner or later, from where I'm hoping, I hope that there won't be any pairings at all.

Naruto isn't a manga about romance (and definitely doesn't need it to make the plot move further), so there's no excuse to throw this scenario (like it is stated).




If you didn't want a reply then why post it? But it did deserve a reply because it was wrong and it could spread false information to all the new peeps on the internet. SHOJO is where Hinata would have a chance(and even then she would only have a better chance than Sakura if the manga was about her). In shonen, Sakura has a better chance.

What manga have you read O_o?

-Ofcourse Sakura has a better chance, she's his teammate, we still don't know if she'll like him or not.

I have read alot of mangas actually.




Okay you didn't specify that. Sorry I thought you were one of those NH fans who acts as if Naruto and Hinata have this unique bond just because they have the same goals.

-Yeah, I'm not really an "NH" fan.


And to do that she has to get stronger...And she wants(or wanted probably) to have Sasuke's acknowledgement and respect(it was more obvious in part 1 but I will admit that that goal is most likely null and void now.)

-Or more specifically, she wants his "love".


Alright I'll agree about the lack of 'Lee'. But I won't agree that the fight is ALL about defending Hinata. Yes she was a part of it but he mainly wanted to prove a point to Neji.

-The fight was for both, avenging Hinata and proving a point to Neji.

No I'm not. I looked at them but they weren't the whole fight. Had to go back and read the entire fight to understand .

-Yeah.. okay.

Yeah but compared to Sakura who believed Naruto would win the entire time...This shows up again in part 2 when Naruto is fighting Tobi and Sakura has to remind Hinata that Naruto can take care of himself.

Of course he's worried. Friends worry about each other .

-Actually, Hinata is too shy to cheer for him, Sakura is the complete opposite of Hinata, Sakura cheers loudly for Naruto. Hinata didn't cheer for him because she is shy, I thought you already knew that.


Ofcourse, friends and more than friends.




Yes there is . There have been hints on Sakura's side. The ramen date is when it was mutual9til Sai ruined it).

-It wasn't actually a "date".. It was more "hanging out" after a mission, that's what normal teammates do, ring a bell?

So every time I hang out with my male friends, I'm dating them, right?


For the bold: HAHAHAHAH no. The difference between the two is Naruto has been specifically stated to have a crush on Sakura. Naruto has never been said to have a crush on Hinata or shown any hints of ROMANTIC feelings for her(especially by that point Naruto was still going for Sakura).

So you I don't have to consider Naruto's cheering for Hinata as romantic on his end. It's friendship and nothing more.

-You're not the one to decide if It's "romantic" or not, what's romantic is. And so, you except the "Ramen thing" is a romantic date? I don't get it.

You accept those NaruSaku moments and yet, you don't accept those NaruHina moments as romantic?



I know for sure that he considers Hinata a friend and is in love with Sakura . Where did that stat come from? A poll on this site? Hm...

NaruHina fans voted that Naruto may like Hinata. IMAGINE THAT.

-Yeah, true. Naruto might like Hinata, we still don't know. As said before.



I don't get this argument! How do NaruHina fans say that it's entirely possible that Naruto(the guy who never gives up) can fall out of love with Sakura and in love with Hinata, and yet don't believe Sakura can do the same thing???

If anything, Hinata is the most likely candidate to fall out of love with Naruto and in love with someone else. Did you see the way she smiled when Sakura hugged Naruto in chapter 450?

-Yeah, so? Hinata smiled, she's smiling because Naruto came back alive, I didn't know that smiling is illegal...

And Sakura hugs Naruto all the time, if you want to state that as "romantic", you have to state Naruto's cheering for Hinata as "romantic" too, otherwise, you won't be fair.



I was joking. ou said that Hinata is ALWAYS shown to be in love with Naruto in every scene she's in and I was jokingly saying that's not true. And you're right! Feelings CAN change! Sakura's feelings that is!



Then don't repeat your argument several times .

-You don't know anything about relationships, Feelings can change but It must take alot of time for a person to like that person. It's not a piece of candy, and Naruto's and Sakura's feelings can change too. Underlining Naruto.

I'm not repeating the argument, you are making me repeat myself.



You said there were NO romantic hints. I was proving there were. Stop trying to twist words.

Yes there is. Feelings can CHANGE remember?

-I didn't say that there were no romantic hints, I only said that there were no MUTUAL romantic hints between them. I'm not twisting the words, you are.


LOL he will be FORCED to? It's INEVITABLE? I thought you said you weren't Kishi?

-What I mean is, he'll see Hinata in a new light. Not falling for her, but he might like her, I mean, after she confessed.

Ignoring that Naruto sees her in a different light alright. He admitted that she was strong didn't he? But just because she confessed doesn't mean he will see her romantically. My God Hinata's feelings can't change Naruto's! Sakura saw Naruto in a new light by the end of part 1. That's old news .

-Yeah, never actually said that. See? You're twisting the words here.

Why the hell do you keep flip-flopping?? You say Naruto and Sakura have a friendship that shows NO hints of becoming more but then you turn around and say it does have hints. Can you make up your mind please?

-I only say that there are no romantic hints between them because you are refusing to accept Naruto's cheering as romantic, so do I, I'll not accept all those NaruSaku moments as romantic either.


Yes there has :3.
The ramen thing. Sakura was going to feed Naruto ramen, Naruto was happy and blushed.

-Again with the ramen shop? Are there any other moments?

Yeah, ofcourse he'll be happy. If Iruka treats Naruto for ramen, he'll be happy/smiling too. Or more specifically, anyone who actually treats Naruto could win Naruto's happiness. It's not really anything big.


As I said before, It was just plain "hanging out".

Just because he has a crush on Sakura doesn't make all of their interactions "romantic".

Is this very same fact, that Sakura shares a close friendship bond with Naruto that is hard to tell whenever something is romantic or not.


...JESUS CHRIST YOU DID IT AGAIN. You(along with thousands of others) must be blind to see Naruto--> Hinata but not Sakura--->Naruto. Someone's reading the manga with rose-tinted googles :3(and keeps contradicting himself!)!

-Did you see me read the manga?
No need to lose your temper there, what are you getting at?

Why not? They were written by Kishi meaning they are canon. Ino has shown the love. When Sasuke was declared a missing-nin she cried her heart out(which is more than what can be said for Sakura who only thought of Naruto when given the news).

Keep in mind Ino shows up less than Hinata. And if Hinata can fall in love with Naruto off screen so can Ino.

...Wait...When the hell did I mention databooks? Are you talking out of your ass?

-Well, I hate to burst your bubble but, Kishi only writes the "Trivia" (Favorite food, hobby, name meaning, favorite phrase, yadda yadda) Not the story line section, That is well-written by the writers of the wiki.

You are taking off things from the databooks, that's why I mentioned the databooks. Simple.



Did you or did you not say you weren't Kishi? How do you know how much he has planned or when he planned it?

Sakura's romantic involvement in what way? Her feelings for Sasuke? If that's what you mean then I agree completely! There is no guarantee whatsoever that he will stick to her having feelings for Sasuke. In fact, the opposite seems to be happening.

-Yeah, but we never knew if Sakura likes Sasuke.
I have a strong feeling that Sakura dislikes Sasuke now, because, she didn't hesitate to "try" and kill him.

But that doesn't mean she'll move on to her other teammate.



It would be completely contradictory. We JUST got a chapter where it was shown over and over how Naruto doesn't give up on ANYTHING. Suddenly Kishi gives us an 'Oh here's how Naruto gave up on Sakura' arc? And why would he do this so late in the game? BAHAHAHAHA anime is and always will be filler no matter how much NaruHina fans want it to be canon.

-I guess... I agree? Lol.

But no wait! If anime filler MUST be a stepping stone, then that means episode 235 must be a stepping stone for NaruSaku ! Cuz after ALLLLL of the NaruHina filler before Naruto still is in love with Sakura.

-Okay...

Wake up, NaruHina fanbase is only big in America. Elsewhere, NaruSaku is more popular. Even in homeland Japan NaruSaku is waaaaaaaaaaaay more popular than NaruHina(NejiHina is actually the most popular Hinata couple in Japan).

-Already knew that.. other news?

But overall, what author gives a about a pairing's fanbase? Need I tell you about Avatar: The Last Airbender? Two characters Zuko and Katara had an EXTREMELY large fanbase(they were called the Zutarians) and their pairing never happened. There was this other show called Daria where there was a strong base for Daria and another character called Trent. Didn't happen. And I'm not going to get into how some creators get annoyed when 'strong' pairing fanbases get a little too loud and in the creator's face.

-Well, yeah, I guess so. I was just saying that he MIGHT do what fanbase tells him? But what do I know, I'm not Kishi.

tl:dr? The number of pairing fans a particular pairing has means . Especially when a majority of the fans are in one country.

-He could do the opposite of the fans... I suppose.




What do you mean 'guess so'? Has no one used that argument against you recently? Have you seen that argument at all recently? If not then there was no point in bringing it up .

-Actually, I agree with that. Is it illegal to agree? I'm not a NaruHina fan, dude. I'm not NaruSaku either, so I'm not desperate fan (with alot to say, mind you.)



Well what about the time before the war started? What about when Naruto was eating ramen? When he was sitting on a bench talking to Sakura? When he got back from Iron Country and Hinata was RIGHT there? Face it NaruHina fans have no argument for this one.

-Like I said, plain hanging out.
Does Sakura like Naruto? I want an answer.


...By the way, who the hell is running for their lives in this war?

-I meant by you. Do you have some special powers to fight with? Are you spider man? No, so you'll probably run for your life. Or if you wanna get killed. Simple options.

He never said he felt better because of her. And yes there is development. I admitted that. But compared to Naruto's and Sakura's development...

-Yeah, as said before, NaruSaku has a better chance of happening. Because, they're always hanging out. Hinata is rarely seen talking to Naruto nowadays.


Oh NaruHina fans and their double standards...how is it that Naruto and Sakura can't have a romantic moment despite Naruto being in love with Sakura and she showing signs of returning his feelings, and yet Naruto and Hinata can despite Naruto showing NO signs of returning Hinata's feelings?



Fixed.

-I'm not a NaruHina fan, sheesh.
I never said that they can't be a romantic moment between them, I only mentioned that because you are refusing to list all those NaruHina moments as "romantic" and yet, you are listing NaruSaku moments and claiming that they are "romantic" and wouldn't want any NaruHina moments to be "romantic" alongside NaruSaku?








You're right that anything's possible. Naruto and Sakura could have two kids or three. But will they be all boys? Or girls? Or boys AND girls? Anything's possible when the parents are Hokage and head medic!

- Whatever floats your boat. How old are you?


What fanfiction are you reading? Tell me so I never read it.

-I don't read fanfictions. Sorry.

You read fanfictions? No wonder you have no clue about how relationships work.


You keep contradicting yourself. That's what I'm asking. I hope you've eaten by now. Clearly you need some brain food.

-Brain food? Do you eat brain food? How is it possible to eat brain food?

You have some serious issues, my friend.
__________________
My bunny thinks he's a parrot.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:14 AM   #40
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,172
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSakura or NaruHina, who's side are you on?

Man what did I tell y'all about starting world war three in here. Now I will admit that I haven't been reading all of you post lately, but I've been reading some and some of you kind of sound like your insulting other people.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
haruno, hinata, hyuuga, naruhina, narusaku, naruto, pairings, sakura, sasuke, sasusaku, uchia, uzumaki


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.