Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #21
Kirbyroth
Chunin

Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirbyroth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Official brony thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I never have problems remembering that she's a girl. I've met girls that are bigger tomboys than her, so I never forget that she is a girl because even under all that awesome and drive to win, she still has her fan-girl side(whenever she is close to the Wonderbolts). I still don't understand why she wants to join them though, she is easily a much better flyer than all of them combined.
cuz they are "professionals" and extremely popular in their world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kirbyroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #22
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I suppose that makes sense. I hope that one day Dashie realizes that if she joins the Wonderbolts she'll have to leave behind everything that she loves in Ponyville to travel around with the Wonderbolts and base in Canterlot. She would be miserable.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #23
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Maybe they will have an episode on it 0.0

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #24
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did. I see this being a possible important lesson for Ms. Dash.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #25
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

You guys there's already an official Brony thread.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #26
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Friends are more important than dreams? e.e

I know, Apa xD

Old 01-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #27
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, I'm aware of the official Brony thread, but like no one posts there anymore. I've been trying to keep it alive, but it hasn't been working, and yes Ino's Girl, friends are more important than dreams sometimes.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #28
kakashi6613
Chunin

kakashi6613 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to kakashi6613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
You guys there's already an official Brony thread.
:O There already is one? I'm sorry. I searched for one and didn't find it, so I thought I was in the clear. So... is this one gonna stay up, or...?

As for the Rainbow Dash/Wonderbolts thing... I totally hope they do an episode where she joins the Wonderbolts too. Though since Dash is loyal to her friends, I doubt she'd leave them just to travel Equestria with the Wonderbolts, even though it's her dream. I agree that she'd probably be miserable, even if Spitfire, Soarin' and the rest of them are really cool ponies. Plus, I don't think she looks all that cool in the Wonderbolts outfit, haha.
"It needs to be about 20% cooler."

"Yay!"
Quote:
I'll admit, I have a kinky thing for flowers...
Quote:
Listen pal, here's a little song I wrote for my kids.
MICHAEL KNIGHT, MICHAEL KNIGHT
Jutsoes, pal, my kids! Jutsoes, pal, my kids!

kakashi6613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #29
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree with her not looking that cool in a Wonderbolt outfit. The blue of the costume wouldn't match as well with her rainbow tail and mane as her natural blue coat and yeah, kakashi, its called the Brony Club, of which I am a proud member.

YouTube:
src="

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 01-15-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #30
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Well guys, I just spent about 3 hours watching My Little Pony clips. I ended with the songs from both season 1 and 2. I regret nothing.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #31
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

You are a good brony!

Old 01-15-2012, 11:33 PM   #32
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks, I try.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #33
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I've just been going through and listening to some of the music from this show and I was wondering: What song do you guys like most? Mine is probably a tie between Winter Wrap Up or the Find a Pet song duet by Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2012, 06:57 PM   #34
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I love the Find A Pet song xD That is my favorite

Old 01-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #35
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

It is a really good song, especially since it is done by my two favorite pony singers. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash have the best voices. Hopefully they get to sing more often as the series goes on.

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #36
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That is all.
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #37
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't get what you're going for with that image, NBT. Care to explain?

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2012, 07:33 PM   #38
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

0:00-0:01
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #39
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Aw, ok. I take it that its supposed to be an insult? (Please humor me, I what you might call "socially awkward").

YouTube:
src="

Old 01-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #40
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes, it is an insult, Rasengan xD Love and Tolerance e.e

Tags
awesome, discussion, epic, friendship, my little pony, ponies