Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Sakura vs Hinata who would win?
Sakura Haruno 17 39.53%
Hinata Hyuuga 24 55.81%
It would be a tie 2 4.65%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #61
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

no flaming please, your forgetting to debate about sakura vs hinata. And I still think Hinata wins.

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #62
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

And I like how everyone ignored my post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #63
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Its obvious Sakura smashes Hinata's brains out. Sakura is much quicker, smarter, and stronger then Hinata.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #64
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

My post was lengthy and was supporting Hinata winning, but w/e

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #65
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
And I like how everyone ignored my post.
I appreciate your post

I also agree that hinata would win.

Old 01-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #66
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

clearly people don't know the meaning of Debating!!

-.-

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Last edited by Pinks17; 01-13-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #67
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
looks like people don't know the meaning of Debating!!

-.-
I know. It makes me wanna cry.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 01-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #68
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Debating: verb

Consider a possible course of action in one's mind before reaching a decision.

I consider that Sakura will punch Hinata's head off and then Hinata will die from the lack of a head. I have reached the decision that Sakura will punch Hinata's head off and then Hinata will die from the lack of a head.

Hey look at that, I debated.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #69
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

TO be fair, this thread started in the character section and someone moved it here.

I was just waiting for the sparks to fly.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #70
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Debating: verb

Consider a possible course of action in one's mind before reaching a decision.

I consider that Sakura will punch Hinata's head off and then Hinata will die from the lack of a head. I have reached the decision that Sakura will punch Hinata's head off and then Hinata will die from the lack of a head.

Hey look at that, I debated.
Wow so let me get this straight, just because another person agree's with me....they have to be me?

Are you really that paranoid?

Well everybody that thinks Hinata can win apparently, you're all me just trying to get someone to kiss up to me. It's not YOU think Hinata could win, it's because I think Hinata could win apparently.

And since we're reaching decisions then I've reached the decision that Hinata strikes Sakura in the heart with the gentle fist and Sakura dies from heart failure.

Oh and by the way I don't need a dupe to prove a point anything I need to prove I'll prove myself on this account.

And obviously if I'm arguing the fact of rather fillers count or not then obviously the anime can be used.

Common sense just ain't so common now is it.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #71
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
My post was lengthy and was supporting Hinata winning, but w/e
I thought you post was right on point, but unfortunately I got distracted by well you've been reading.

You're just me trying to prove a point apparently if you agree with me you are me according to some people.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-13-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #72
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You know its a sad day when a secondary character actually has shown more importance than the supposed main character.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #73
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Oh and by the way I don't need a dupe to prove a point anything I need to prove I'll prove myself on this account.
No one would admit that they do need one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Dark View Post
General Laws of Debating
All characters being debated are at their most recent abilities as shown in the manga, anime, comic, TV show, movie, etc.
Later it also says what Cult of Personality quoted before.

Quote:
Canon: Anything made by the original author. For manga this is only the manga in most cases. For games it is only the games in most cases. The same goes for T.V., comics, or other forms of media. Any series that are both an anime and a manga usually use whichever of the two was created first. If this is not the case, the OP should say so.
Because Naruto is a anime and manga serious you count only what was first made. In Naruto's case it's the manga. The first quote means that only recent abilities are debated.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #74
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Really people, do I really have to flat out say that anime counts when I'm sitting her arguing the fact with you?

Does that not alone say that anime counts in this thread?

Do I really have to point out the obvious?

OK then whatever. Anime counts so says the OP. There, don't see why I had to go through all of that in the first place, but whatever. There it is.

As for the dupe comment. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't but the reasoning behind them saying that I made a dupe so that someone could kiss up to me.

One Sakura was already being out voted in the poll and second there has been more than on person this thread that have been in favor of Hinata with very valid arguments. Some who have even explained it better than me. so what possible reason could I to even need a dupe in the first place?

Old 01-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #75
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

There's a difference between you stating anime counts period and anime counts in just your thread.

You were trying to argue the former, not the latter. Your first post still doesn't say you've accepted anime/filler. Only now you're saying anime counts.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #76
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Of course if you do alter the OP to say that anime counts, you'll just be admitting that I'm right, so you're losing what little credibility you have either way.

And Sakura will still win regardless of what you, your dupe and the rest of the idiot squad try to argue to the contrary.

Last edited by Cult of Personality; 01-13-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:48 AM   #77
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Of course if you do alter the OP to say that anime counts, you'll just be admitting that I'm right, so you're losing what little credibility you have either way.
This part of your post is off topic.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #78
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

And Sakura will still win regardless of what you, your dupe and the rest of the idiot squad try to argue to the contrary.
Common sense really ain't all that common now is it.

If I'm sitting up here arguing the fact that fillers count then even before I had to flat out tell you that anime counts to get you to shut up about it.

common sense which you clearly don't have should have told you that it did.

And even without the anime Hinata's fighting style alone would own Sakuras in a fight. Because every person that Hinata has ever faced and got beaten by were WAY stronger than the people Sakura faced.

Lets compare shall we

The chunin exams

Lets see Neji in one hand and, Ino in the other. Now which one of these people to you think was stronger. Neji hands down and I happen to like Ino WAY more than him.

Another thing Pain in one hand Sasori in the other and who might you ask is stronger here. Pain obviously.

Sakura did very little work next to Chiyo whom if she was not there Sakura would have died like instantly on. Who for last time DID NOT kill Sasori, who in fact almost killed her a few times where the only reason she got out was because of Chiyo. Chiyo even though he let her and she even told Sakura that he let her, killed Sasori.

I don't know where you are getting this burst of speed Sakura apparently has, but she's not that fast, screw what the stats say, I've watched the girl and she's slow. as for this great dodging ability. I would find you to be an idiot not to he able to dodge a giant pyramid and rectangular prism. This is the only time that I have ever seen her show of this so called great dodging ability of hers and, after that you have seen no such prove of her being an excellent evader.

And as for this healing of fatal wounds with ease. I think we all know this is a lie. When she healed Kankuro. The only thing fatal about his wound was the poison and, even when she did that it took a while. When she healed Karin, so quickly, she was barely alive so as you can see, healing fatal wounds with ease is just not her. Now if you said Tsunade could then I'd believe you, but you didn't so no. And to add to this fact when Naruto hit her with his tail and she even said that she couldn't heal it that she could only ease the pain, that there proves that if her organs were messed up which is basically one of the main things gentle fist is all about she would need a while to heal herself to the point where it would do her any good.

The bottom line that with Sakura's fighting style being as wild as it is and, let just face it she doesn't use kick, she's only used them like twice and I mean exactly two time. So all Hinata would have to do is avoid her fist. The simple fact that she has to fight at close combat put her at a disadvantage right there because, like they say, you never want to get into close combat with a Hyuuga.

And all of the people other than Neji that have ever beaten hinata have always been what? Long range and mid rang fighters. Case and point.

And what do you have? "Sakura could punch her head off"

Wow that is like the lamest reason for Sakura winning I have ever heard, at least the SMART people that I've talked to about Sakura winning at least had some thought put behind their reasoning.

That's like me saying that Hinata would win just because she could air palm Sakura in the heart.

And this is the last thing I'm going to say about the dupe comment. In fact I'm not even going to address it, because it's obvious that you're just some paranoid little boy, who's just mad because his augment is bull, so he has to make up bull to make himself seem right.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-14-2012 at 07:22 AM.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:05 AM   #79
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
There's a difference between you stating anime counts period and anime counts in just your thread.

You were trying to argue the former, not the latter. Your first post still doesn't say you've accepted anime/filler. Only now you're saying anime counts.
OK whatever, I really don't care at this point. thanks for stating the rules because I'm not going to lie I didn't read them, but I doubt that this is really going to make a difference.

So I'll just continue on as I have so far.

Thanks anyway though.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-14-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Old 01-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #80
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Congrats on ignoring my post completely.
Now that you have lost this debate, since you haven't responded, this thread's victor has been decided.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fight, hinata hyuuga, sakura haruno, win