Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Sakura vs Hinata who would win?
Sakura Haruno 17 39.53%
Hinata Hyuuga 24 55.81%
It would be a tie 2 4.65%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2012, 04:48 PM   #41
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

Wild Dark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura vs Hinata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post
Oh my goodness, Joanna, did you really make a dupe to try and support your cause? That's just sad.

So to summarize, fillers and anime are a no, manga is a yes.
You only say that because that's your opinion not fact if fillers didn't count then there would be no need for them. Fillers count because he allowed them to be made, it's people like you who say they don't count. unless he says they mean nothing then what your saying is just your opinion.

Now back to it, sakura has no long range attacks and her style is too wild and wide. In the training of gentle fist you are taught to be able to evade moves by reading your opponents movements to some degree. so if sakura swings and hinata uses the gentle fist to tear the muscle and tendons in her arms then where is sakura's super strength and her medical jutsu, no where because she won't be able to move her arms to use them.

Also I'm not a dupe wild dark is my psn name online so don't mistake her for me

Last edited by Wild Dark; 01-13-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Wild Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:51 PM   #42
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Yeah, that's fascinating Betty-Lou.

Now as to the matter of me being right (as per usual):

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88740

Quote:
Canon: Anything made by the original author. For manga this is only the manga in most cases. For games it is only the games in most cases. The same goes for T.V., comics, or other forms of media. Any series that are both an anime and a manga usually use whichever of the two was created first.
Now here's the kicker, Consuela:

Quote:
conditions are automatically assigned if the Original Poster does not specify them in the first post.
Check and mate.
Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #43
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Yeah, that's fascinating Betty-Lou.

Now as to the matter of me being right (as per usual):

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88740

Now here's the kicker, Consuela:

Check and mate.
Now while that was cute I still didn't see the part where he said the anime didn't count so bring me that and then you got a win.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #44
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'm glad you agree with me, Elizabeth.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #45
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

Gamaran is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dupe, if something isn't shown in the manga, then it's non canon. Hence the reason why fillers don't count. As stated before, manga is a primary source of canon.

Sakura crushes Hinata's skull. The end.

I don't believe you for a bit. You and the girl's debating style matches perfectly. And both you and her have been arguing against Cult of Personality over the same topic. Both of you have the same opinions about who would win and about which is canon and which isn't. So no, I do not believe you for a bit.
Gamaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:57 PM   #46
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

Quote:
I'm glad you agree with me, Elizabeth.
and while your posting rules don't forget this one:
All characters being debated are at their most recent abilities as shown in the manga, anime, comic, TV show, movie, etc.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:58 PM   #47
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

I concur, Victoria. Sakura takes this handily.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #48
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Dupe, if something isn't shown in the manga, then it's non canon. Hence the reason why fillers don't count. As stated before, manga is a primary source of canon.
Once again unless the creator and owner come out and say the anime means nothing then all you have are your opinions.

Quote:
I don't believe you for a bit. You and the girl's debating style matches perfectly. And both you and her have been arguing against Cult of Personality over the same topic. Both of you have the same opinions about who would win and about which is canon and which isn't. So no, I do not believe you for a bit.
Don't know the person and could care less just stating facts.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:04 PM   #49
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

Quote:
I concur, Victoria. Sakura takes this handily.
Sorry but hinatas fighting stye kills sakuras brawling style but good try.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:06 PM   #50
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

"Just because this is a debate doesn't mean you can't be wrong. Which you are."

you could be wrong also...

It's just a debate their are no wrongs or rights

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #51
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

Gamaran is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Dark View Post
Once again unless the creator and owner come out and say the anime means nothing then all you have are your opinions.
It's not an opinion if it's fact.
Quote:
Don't know the person and could care less just stating facts.
In denial.
Gamaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:15 PM   #52
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
you could be wrong also...
In an infinite universe anything is possible. In the immediate here and now, I'm not wrong.

Quote:
It's just a debate their are no wrongs or rights
Yeah, that's not true.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #53
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

First

General Laws of Debating
These laws of debating are to be considered always valid unless otherwise specified by the OP.
All characters being debated are at their most recent abilities as shown in the manga, anime, comic, TV show, movie, etc.
The contestants have all previous knowledge of the other contestants that they are known to have in their respective universes.
All contestants are in character but with killing intent
In a team match, teamwork is acceptable.
Only canon material is accepted.
In-verse relationships do not factor into fights between characters. (Ex. Naruto being in love with Sakura has absolutely NO impact on the outcome of the fight.)
Contestants MAY NOT leave the battleground unless they are forcibly removed. If a contestant is removed from the battlefield it is considered a ring out and an automatic disqualification for that character.
Contestants have the standard equipment that they have generally been shown fighting with (Kunai Knives, certain swords, etc.), except for certain weapons that they have only shown with prep (such as Konan's Exploding Tag ocean). They can only use those weapons if the OP specifies that they have enough prep.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #54
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

While only manga feats are valid, anime feats such as fillers are allowed if specified by the OP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #55
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

And once again me and hotarubi hyuuga are not the same person, I watch the anime and read the manga and there isn't enough to support that sakura would beat hinata.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #56
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

The more you deny it, the more it becomes apparent that you are.

But take heart, Rachel. As the thread creator you have the power to specify that anime feats are allowed. Of course then you would just be admitting that you can't deal with the fact that I'm right, but I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #57
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

Quote:
The more you deny it, the more it becomes apparent that you are.

But take heart, Rachel. As the thread creator you have the power to specify that anime feats are allowed. Of course then you would just be admitting that you can't deal with the fact that I'm right, but I won't tell anyone. Cross my heart.
sorry but I just joined this site earlier today, now you may have more than one name so you can have someone to agree with you but not me and I'm done trying to prove it because it's clear that you are just sad because your whole argument was made invalid since we could use all information available to support our picks. better luck next time
Old 01-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #58
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

So what you're saying is, Sakura wins and Hinata dies. I'm glad you agree, Martha.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:43 PM   #59
Wild Dark
Academy Graduate

Quote:
So what you're saying is, Sakura wins and Hinata dies. I'm glad you agree, Martha.
sadly no hinata murders sakura in cold blood but good try
Old 01-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #60
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Fantastic.

Tags
fight, hinata hyuuga, sakura haruno, win