Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #41
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sasori vs. Tsunade

Take away 3rd Kazekage then you may see opinions changed.

I am just doubtful. Its because Tsunade has so little.

She may know the evasive necessity but hey it still didn't help stopping Sakura being a linear taijutsu user.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:50 PM   #42
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, Tsunade could probably beat Hiruko. Tsunade has as much battle experience, so she can avoid all of it's traps. Tsunade probably could beat Sasori himself, Sakura pretty much did that by herself before he let the hundred puppets out.

It be a close call is Tsunade could beat all those puppets without Katsuya. Sasori does have the great advantage of switching from puppet to puppet. I guess could he last longer than time it takes all the antidotes to wear off. With Katsuya, it should be pretty easy for her.

I don't see any hope for beating the 3rd Kazekage. Maybe if mitonic regeneration lets her keep fighting with multiples holes through her.

B

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #43
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaran View Post
It's not my job to look for the chapter. The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim, not just make an excuse about not providing said "proof".
Its not like Im leaving the forum Im always here. Ill be proving it when Im less tired if you dont want to look in the mean time thats your problem.

So while youre prepared to eat your words about acting like Im coming up with excuses to get out of it, call it an excuse all you want and make fun of me but it dont change the fact I have other things to do & youre too lazy to check yourself.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:00 AM   #44
Sage of the Six path's
Academy Graduate

Sage of the Six path's is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just dont see Tsunade or a slug living through 100 puppets spam and all there poison needles, swords and poison gas bombs.
Sage of the Six path's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #45
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of the Six path's View Post
I just dont see Tsunade or a slug living through 100 puppets spam and all there poison needles, swords and poison gas bombs.
No matter how much poison she has, she still has her antidotes. The only problem is if she can finish the match by the time she runs out of antidotes.

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #46
Sage of the Six path's
Academy Graduate

Sage of the Six path's is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatamizu Yougan View Post
No matter how much poison she has, she still has her antidotes. The only problem is if she can finish the match by the time she runs out of antidotes.
which is only 3 if I remember the op right. 3 is not enough to last that long with 100 puppets. It was the old woman's puppets that defended them against them.
Sage of the Six path's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #47
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Its not like Im leaving the forum Im always here. Ill be proving it when Im less tired if you dont want to look in the mean time thats your problem.

So while youre prepared to eat your words about acting like Im coming up with excuses to get out of it, call it an excuse all you want and make fun of me but it dont change the fact I have other things to do & youre too lazy to check yourself.

No proof?
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #48
Gamaran
Apprentice Genin

Gamaran is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Its not like Im leaving the forum Im always here.
I'm sure you are.
Quote:
Ill be proving it when Im less tired if you dont want to look in the mean time thats your problem.
I'm still waiting for my proof.
Quote:
So while youre prepared to eat your words about acting like Im coming up with excuses to get out of it,
That's because you are.
Quote:
call it an excuse all you want and make fun of me but it dont change the fact I have other things to do & youre too lazy to check yourself.
I'm not making fun of you. I'm asking you to provide proof for your claims.
Gamaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #49
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaran View Post
I'm sure you are.

I'm still waiting for my proof.

That's because you are.

I'm not making fun of you. I'm asking you to provide proof for your claims.
Ok, you made fun of me saying I'm not going to ever post my proof, youve had your fun so heres the proof. I really didnt want to waste my time since you could just as easily do it, youre the one who said you read Naruto IDK why you dont know these obvious facts that you expect me to post for you, but either way Ill post them. I find it funny that you say that youre too lazy to look for the chapters, so you pin it on me and then say Im not ever coming back with proof for being lazy.
Quote:
1. Proof that Chiyo did not help Sakura.
2. Claiming that Sakura's evasion was impressive does not count as proof.
First Ill remind you thats not how burden of proof works, sometimes its impossible to prove a negative & its the person who claimed the positives job to prove that. However I can prove this negative, & Im not stubborn nor the worse man of the two so I can do that for you. Well, after saying all that stuff about "Haha yeah right, Im sure you WILL be posting your feats" and insulting me with sarcasm, I guess you can prepare to eat your words since if you want proof, you got it.

Chapter 265 p 13 14 15 16 17 18.\ Sakura dodged all of Sasoris attacks & all of his needle barrage coming from all directions, and crushed HIruko pretty easy. keep in mind with all that Sakura smashed a huge earthquake in the ground, Tsunade accomplished the same with 1 finger. But you read Naruto so you know Tsunade can make earthquakes with 1 finger, and you know Sakura dodged all those attacks with ease right? Well if you didnt you know now, even though you were the 1 who said you read Naruto.

I also have a question for you while Im providing the proof(where you claimed countless times I wouldnt proved ). Why does saying her invasion is imrpessive not count? Why would she say after Sakura dodged an attack, "Wow her evasion is exceptional!" if Chiyo was the one dodging? Thats pretty strange to me.

Chaper 267 page 8 this is the 1st part of support youll see why chiyo is controlling sakura. because she can anticipate a puppet master & knows how they move. She just pulls Sakura back but nothing shes incapable of when she sees it coming, every time Chiyo interferes you can clearly tell the differrence.

chapter 267 page 12 and 13, Sakura still evades all of the arms that smashed into her. & in b4 "lol well chiyo was controlling her dummy dont you get that, so irrelevant try again tr0ll", so Im not done hence where the proof is coming in.

Chapter 269 page 17 18 19. This is the 2nd part of support that chiyo is not controlling her for evasion she is simply there to pick sakura nback up if she falls as you can see. theres nothing has to do with evasion there. also that type of thing is what tsunades attacks do, good think sasori doesnt have someone to pick him back up when the ground under him is destroyed! but i havent even started to think about going into Tsunades feats yet theres going to be a lot more to this post. You want feats, you got em.

Chapter 270 page 11 perhaps 1 of the most important pieces of evidence. chiyo compliments sakuras ability to see through & dodge sasoris attacks, and then to add to that even says "even without my help she can do that", i wonder why shed say "Wow! even without my assistance, she can still dodge all of his attacks" if she totally had her assistance and she wasnt dodging anything. Im still waiting on that answer to that gamaran.

Ok now, the very next 2 pages is also VERY important. Tsunade explains EVERYTHING. about evasion. Im pretty sure that covers that but theres more to Sakura whos prety much inferior to Tsunade in every way. After that Ill give you Tsunades feats. If youre up for it.

270 pages 14 15 and 16 even sakura the inexperienced medical nin who chiyo just said without her help can dodge so good, had like minimal cuts from sasori & didnt heal 1nce or use any antidote. l000l tsunade gets 'raped'? even sakura wasnt raped like you say. heck tsunades given more antidotes than sakurai and chiyo here. its ridiculous if you think Tsunade gets raped & act like Sakura was totally helpless without chiyo. She wasnt even assisted by chiyo half the time, & even in that time she only helped her evasion and counterattacks 2 times as I proved.

chapter 270 page 18 & 19, sakura was helpless on the ground, or so you thought *& even though she cant even see the attack coming and it comes in at high speed she still easily stands up and smashes it, just going along here

the next page she says she has 2 antidotes, since Im sure youll say something like "proove that she has more antidotes than chiyo and sakura" lol. also she still used it & fought perfectly fine its not like Sasori had a chance for attack. MORE SO tsunade has basic knowledge here & knows about his puppets, poison & thats the main point AND she has 3 antidotes.

chapter 271 page 5, sakura is easily able to heal everything Sasori did to her in no time, meanwhile Tsunade who is an extremely more skilled medical nin healed 2 kages who exhausted all their chakra back to full health in mere moments & had PLENTY of chakra to spare.

chapter 273 page 11, sakura still easily dodges like 8 puppets @ once from all directions, seriously not getting where you get this chiyo stuff, and if you didnt notice she already complimented her evasion like 4 times no controlling included, as I proved again & again.

Well I guess the point has been delivered Im just going to move on to tsunades feats now since Ill just get "lolz sakura is probably stronger than tsunade prove shes not" or something like that lol.

i think chapter 159 page 4 speaks for itself. But just in case, since for some reason youre unaware of feats like this even though you said you read Naruto, ill Narrate along. tsunade created a huge earthquake in the ground with 1 finger easy, and shes not even trying. in a fight thats extremely helpful its not like sasori can just ignore it when naruto fell in himself & had trouble getting out. if he jumps then he fell right into tsunades trap. thats the medical ninjas fighting style, its not like since shes superior sasori will be getting a hit in easy either. well page 8 gives you a better look, thats with 1 finger and shes not anywhere near serious fighting.

chapter 163 page 18, and 164 page 2 also speaks for itself. but again, you apparently arent looking @ the facts(when you claim to, youre ignoring them) so ill narrate. tsunade with 1 fast, weak kick destroyed all the buildings and the ground, orochimaru & kabuto jumped to avoid. in a serious fight situation thats the perfect chance since they jumped, they would be screwed. on top of that we have her insane medical healing that i proved before & will prove further in a minute, her evasion which since youll say 'lol tsunade didnt show it even though sakura whos much weaker and her student did, and the fact shes a sannin is irrelevant' ill prove futher in a minute, & that's far from all.

chapter 164 page 8. everyone seems to think attacks like that are unavoidable. Kabutos hand just comes out of the ground randomly out of nowhere, tsunade is still skilled enough to easily dodge that & counter attack. kabuto broke all of her muscles & made it so her strength with 1 finger can create an earthquake, only pushed him backwards and she couldnt even breathe, she was still fighting fine and page later sent Kabuto flying. thats a jutsu thats extremely helpful. well Tsunade gave kabuto time to figure out what body part moves what, in a real fight situation she wouldnt do that while her opponent is immobile on the ground she can easily beat them up. I dont see why it wouldnt work on Sasori, since it uses electric charges & sends them through their body, if she punches Sasori it will still hit his heart. If you want to counter something like this then its now on you to prove it wont work.

in fact, to note, Tsunade did use a counter-attack on Kabuto when he was trying to figure out how to move, except he broke her muscles so it was much weaker. If she wasnt weakened Kabuto would have died, since just her touching the ground creates an earth-quake & she full on punched kabuto. not too mention, Kabuto is an extremely skilled ninja thats an insane intelligence feat, imagine your arms move your legs and your legs move your arms and your head moves your stomach or I dont even know. In just a few moments he could figure out what moved what, its not like anyone else would figure that out but its not a big deal, I think Im busy wanking 1 of my favorite characters Kabuto here when I should be more on topic.

chapter166 page 10 if you see, Shizuen fell to the same thing, that tsunade was actually skilled enough to dodge. Shizune however was easily beaten by it & the pain was too great to even stand up. As for tsunade, the same attack was used on her musles in her chest and arms and she was still punched multiple times, it was hard to even breathe but she mangaed.

chapter 168 page 19, now its good. tsunade is impaled through her heart with Orochimarus sword. chapter 169 page 4, orochimaru pulls it out. well ill just list each page she gets literally slaughtered by orochimarus sword. page 9, i seriously cannot read this without cringing she gets insanely slashed up & you can easily see on page 8 the damage it did from just 1 stab. page 10..nuff said really. page 11 and 12, tsunade still had enough strength she easily moves and blocks Naruto, and is just slashed up more. The fact shes even alive is extremely impressive to me, of course youll act like its no big deal but its impressive anyway.

after that even though she was stabbed through her heart, her whole upper body was slashed in 2, and all her muscles in her arm were torn she still punched Orochimaru & sent him flying. Now we get to see, after her crazy durability & strength how good hear healing really is anyway.

instantly on the next page all the slashes are gone, and her muscles are back to full health. just as is in the recent chapters(like 565 or around there, after all this I wouldnt be surprised if you STILL said it was my job to go get the chapter to prove it. well you can go find that page since after all this thats one thing Im definitely not doing lol) when as I said she healed 2 kage who were just exhausted all their chakra after fighting the WHOLE ninja war and fighting against multiple kage themself, repeatedly using all their exhausting jutsu, tanking a huge meteor smashing on his head they were both to the point of near death. Tsunade healed them back up instantly.

And hurrah gamaran. After all that, theres 1 gigantic factor that I havent even mentioned! Thats right,Katsuyu who surprisingly evne though tsunade is that impressive, I still didnt even factor IN Katsuyu at all yet. Im sure the response to that is something like 'well he blitzes before she can summon it(response to this part being "because she does" with the hint of that 'attitude' )', well first to prevent some silly response to all this that I took the time to get for you. Wheres the proof, because he didnt do that @ all in character, & you know exactly what he did, Sakura also dodged that if you hadnt noticed, Tsunades evasion is better as well. Well wheres the proof Sasori would ever do something like that or after all Tsunade healed from, ALONG with 3 antidotes ever able to just "easily" take out Tsunade or rape @ all for that matter. Hell I didnt eve talk about Katsuyu yet.

chapter 170 page 9. Yep Katsuyus acid slime. which is a huge factor as well if you dont want to factor in everything else that makes tsunade undoubtedly win this fight. When he has to avoid the earthquakes from the ground, & tsunades followed up punches, he has to be occupied with the boss summon too, and her haxed acid slime. if that gets fired and he dodges that, well he could just easily be walking right into tsunade from there.

also 2 pages after that, this is proof shes basically immune to physically hits, she splits up into hundreds. also tsunade's stamina Ill talk about. even after all that with the Kages she still had full health, and she transfered her chakra into100s of Katsuyu to heal the WHOLE VILLAGE and only after ALL that did she run out.

chapter 170 pages 15 16, heck Tsunade holds gamabunta's gigantic boss summon sized sword like its her own tiny stick. She can even throw it so hard it impales in the ground & it impales almost all the way too, well she 1 shot manda too. thats one more insane feat from tsunade. I can give an example on this too go get like a fork and try stabbing it into the ground, take a cane or a pole or something and shove it in the ground all the way, well then imagine a gigantic sword like that going in the ground all the way & she threw it.

chapter 171 page 2. Heres something some people use to make Tsunade seem LESS impressive?? I honestly have no idea @ all why. Tsunade punched Orochimaru so hard that he just falls back, when he has 1 of the most impressive durability too. in a serious fight situation though she wont just let him lay there, in a serious fight situation while his face was almost torn off by the punch despite like I said having 1 of the most impressive durabilitys, she would just keep punching on him when hes down.

well I guess that about does it, even though Im extremely lazy I still went through all the feats for you, even though you did say that you read Naruto. With that IDK why you werent aware of these things but, you are now. I would really appreciate it if you actually put effort in to responding instead of just ignoring it OR just acting like Im a complete retard for thinking anything other than Sasori easily rapes. Because I know the OBD type &, to be honest as I said I was extremely lazy and really didnt want too do this but it actualyl took some time for me I would appreciate it if it didnt just get tossed aside with "sasori rapes. your post is irrelevant."

Now after that I really have some questions for you Gamaran. I want to know the impressive feats from SASORI that make you think he rapes easy. Here are the things you said, also with mostly zero support @ all. "Tsunade gets speared." "Iron Sand World Order." "Chiyo helped Sakura, so Tsunade gets speared(which I prooved wrong)". SO I really would like proof to back uo your claims, even though I did prove wrong Tsunade getting speared or raped easy, or Iron Sand World Order doing something when even sakura could dodge that. & I want th eproof that gets past her healing, katsuyu, and really everything I provided, I dont want you to just act like my post was full of crap because it clearly isnt, if you do act like that when responding then its just you who lost. I understand you might not like tsunade but dont let who you hate determine who you think wins on the fight, if you still think Sasori wins I provided my proof, now its on you to proove yours.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #50
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225309 View Post
Sakura wins!!!! DUH! Sakura is awesome. After Sasuke of course he is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!! My last name will forever be his!!! He captured my heart and now he has turned evil it makes me mad. Orochimaro's outfit he wears is gross he needs an Akutski coat and i hope he gets one FAAST!!! But from episode one he has been my favorite!

If you like sasuke plz coment
Sasuke is a horrible character and you are completely off topic..
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #51
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225309 View Post
Sakura wins!!!! DUH! Sakura is awesome. After Sasuke of course he is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:

Quote:
My last name will forever be his!!! He captured my heart and now he has turned evil it makes me mad. Orochimaro's outfit he wears is gross he needs an Akutski coat and i hope he gets one FAAST!!! But from episode one he has been my favorite!

If you like sasuke plz coment
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #52
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Please don't spam...wait, did I just say that? Naaaah, couldn't be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #53
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Please don't spam...wait, did I just say that? Naaaah, couldn't be.
man this wasn't even good spam
Old 01-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It was like a bad B-movie. So bad it was good.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:40 PM   #55
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It was like a bad B-movie. So bad it was good.
reminds me of the yahoo answers where someone asked if they could use magic to bring Sasuke into reality
Old 01-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #56
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I said earlier Sasori wins. However, Nightmare Luffy just Provided things I was not aware of (only watched the shippuden anime, and some episodes of Naruto anime, and the manga from where the ET mizukage fights to present).

I missed out on the examples and didn't have quite the respect for Tsunade. At the same time I have stated that most Akatsuki members could beat him, because he was set up to fail. For killing the most powerful Kage (or ninja in general...I forget) he should be way more powerful then we've seen.

The main advantage for sasori is long range vs. short range. The way Iron sand was used vs Sakura, Tsunade would not have a problem. We have to use our imaginations to use iron sand differently, like say as a way to fly.

For blitzing Sasori, in the anime, it was later shown that chiyo attached strings to her during her first attack, that string of daggers. That were launched and then blocked by hiruko's tail. But that is Sakura and not Tsunade.

As much as I want to respect Sasori, We were shown no speed or strength feats and his 100 puppets would be smashed vs. Tsunade like they were vs Sakura. Iron sand wouldn't work. Sasori's genjutsu is not established as an in fight capability. (brainwashed Kabuto).

Sasori has poison, which the OP is minimizing by allowing antidotes, which I disagreed with previously. Sasori has to stay away until the poison takes over. Or if there is no cover, use his puppet body and flame scroll.

I am not aware of what can counter sasori's flames. I believe the scroll activates machinery that powers the flame. So I'm not sure that it not being chakra based matters or not.

Sasori needs a full back story bad. I bet he could kill Tsunade if we knew everything. But there isn't enough proof that I have seen or read so far.

I' ve switched sides.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #57
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Ok, you made fun of me saying I'm not going to ever post my proof, youve had your fun so heres the proof. I really didnt want to waste my time since you could just as easily do it, youre the one who said you read Naruto IDK why you dont know these obvious facts that you expect me to post for you, but either way Ill post them. I find it funny that you say that youre too lazy to look for the chapters, so you pin it on me and then say Im not ever coming back with proof for being lazy.
First Ill remind you thats not how burden of proof works, sometimes its impossible to prove a negative & its the person who claimed the positives job to prove that. However I can prove this negative, & Im not stubborn nor the worse man of the two so I can do that for you. Well, after saying all that stuff about "Haha yeah right, Im sure you WILL be posting your feats" and insulting me with sarcasm, I guess you can prepare to eat your words since if you want proof, you got it.

Chapter 265 p 13 14 15 16 17 18.\ Sakura dodged all of Sasoris attacks & all of his needle barrage coming from all directions, and crushed HIruko pretty easy. keep in mind with all that Sakura smashed a huge earthquake in the ground, Tsunade accomplished the same with 1 finger. But you read Naruto so you know Tsunade can make earthquakes with 1 finger, and you know Sakura dodged all those attacks with ease right? Well if you didnt you know now, even though you were the 1 who said you read Naruto.

chapter 266 page 5. Pretty much ether's this whole paragraph.Please read that page and the next one.

I also have a question for you while Im providing the proof(where you claimed countless times I wouldnt proved ). Why does saying her invasion is imrpessive not count? Why would she say after Sakura dodged an attack, "Wow her evasion is exceptional!" if Chiyo was the one dodging? Thats pretty strange to me.

chapter 266 page 5. Pretty much ether's this whole paragraph also. Please read that page and the next one.

Chaper 267 page 8 this is the 1st part of support youll see why chiyo is controlling sakura. because she can anticipate a puppet master & knows how they move. She just pulls Sakura back but nothing shes incapable of when she sees it coming, every time Chiyo interferes you can clearly tell the differrence.

chapter 267 page 9.. Please read. This also contradicts this paragraph as a whole. There's no need to explain since it shows you clearly on that page.

chapter 267 page 12 and 13, Sakura still evades all of the arms that smashed into her. & in b4 "lol well chiyo was controlling her dummy dont you get that, so irrelevant try again tr0ll", so Im not done hence where the proof is coming in.

Your own page contradicts you. chap.267 page 12/13. Yes Sakura is being controlled. No she didn't dodge anything.

Chapter 269 page 17 18 19. This is the 2nd part of support that chiyo is not controlling her for evasion she is simply there to pick sakura nback up if she falls as you can see. theres nothing has to do with evasion there. also that type of thing is what tsunades attacks do, good think sasori doesnt have someone to pick him back up when the ground under him is destroyed! but i havent even started to think about going into Tsunades feats yet theres going to be a lot more to this post. You want feats, you got em.

Irrelevant. Clearly throughout this whole two or three chapters Sakura is being controlled and even Sakura, Chiyo, and Sasori says it themselves.

Chapter 270 page 11 perhaps 1 of the most important pieces of evidence. chiyo compliments sakuras ability to see through & dodge sasoris attacks, and then to add to that even says "even without my help she can do that", i wonder why shed say "Wow! even without my assistance, she can still dodge all of his attacks" if she totally had her assistance and she wasnt dodging anything. Im still waiting on that answer to that gamaran.

Too bad Sakura didn't show it.

Ok now, the very next 2 pages is also VERY important. Tsunade explains EVERYTHING. about evasion. Im pretty sure that covers that but theres more to Sakura whos prety much inferior to Tsunade in every way. After that Ill give you Tsunades feats. If youre up for it.

Sakura still got stabbed and infected with poison.

270 pages 14 15 and 16 even sakura the inexperienced medical nin who chiyo just said without her help can dodge so good, had like minimal cuts from sasori & didnt heal 1nce or use any antidote. l000l tsunade gets 'raped'? even sakura wasnt raped like you say. heck tsunades given more antidotes than sakurai and chiyo here. its ridiculous if you think Tsunade gets raped & act like Sakura was totally helpless without chiyo. She wasnt even assisted by chiyo half the time, & even in that time she only helped her evasion and counterattacks 2 times as I proved.

Still don't even get how this relates to Tsunade. You don't use feats someone else has and try to justify them for someone else without them showing it.

chapter 270 page 18 & 19, sakura was helpless on the ground, or so you thought *& even though she cant even see the attack coming and it comes in at high speed she still easily stands up and smashes it, just going along here

the next page she says she has 2 antidotes, since Im sure youll say something like "proove that she has more antidotes than chiyo and sakura" lol. also she still used it & fought perfectly fine its not like Sasori had a chance for attack. MORE SO tsunade has basic knowledge here & knows about his puppets, poison & thats the main point AND she has 3 antidotes.

chapter 271 page 5, sakura is easily able to heal everything Sasori did to her in no time, meanwhile Tsunade who is an extremely more skilled medical nin healed 2 kages who exhausted all their chakra back to full health in mere moments & had PLENTY of chakra to spare.

chapter 273 page 11, sakura still easily dodges like 8 puppets @ once from all directions, seriously not getting where you get this chiyo stuff, and if you didnt notice she already complimented her evasion like 4 times no controlling included, as I proved again & again.

Well I guess the point has been delivered Im just going to move on to tsunades feats now since Ill just get "lolz sakura is probably stronger than tsunade prove shes not" or something like that lol.

Still nothing that relates to Tsunade.

i think chapter 159 page 4 speaks for itself. But just in case, since for some reason youre unaware of feats like this even though you said you read Naruto, ill Narrate along. tsunade created a huge earthquake in the ground with 1 finger easy, and shes not even trying. in a fight thats extremely helpful its not like sasori can just ignore it when naruto fell in himself & had trouble getting out. if he jumps then he fell right into tsunades trap. thats the medical ninjas fighting style, its not like since shes superior sasori will be getting a hit in easy either. well page 8 gives you a better look, thats with 1 finger and shes not anywhere near serious fighting.

We already know she has super strength.

chapter 163 page 18, and 164 page 2 also speaks for itself. but again, you apparently arent looking @ the facts(when you claim to, youre ignoring them) so ill narrate. tsunade with 1 fast, weak kick destroyed all the buildings and the ground, orochimaru & kabuto jumped to avoid. in a serious fight situation thats the perfect chance since they jumped, they would be screwed. on top of that we have her insane medical healing that i proved before & will prove further in a minute, her evasion which since youll say 'lol tsunade didnt show it even though sakura whos much weaker and her student did, and the fact shes a sannin is irrelevant' ill prove futher in a minute, & that's far from all.

Above.

chapter 164 page 8. everyone seems to think attacks like that are unavoidable. Kabutos hand just comes out of the ground randomly out of nowhere, tsunade is still skilled enough to easily dodge that & counter attack. kabuto broke all of her muscles & made it so her strength with 1 finger can create an earthquake, only pushed him backwards and she couldnt even breathe, she was still fighting fine and page later sent Kabuto flying. thats a jutsu thats extremely helpful. well Tsunade gave kabuto time to figure out what body part moves what, in a real fight situation she wouldnt do that while her opponent is immobile on the ground she can easily beat them up. I dont see why it wouldnt work on Sasori, since it uses electric charges & sends them through their body, if she punches Sasori it will still hit his heart. If you want to counter something like this then its now on you to prove it wont work.

Irrelevant with 100s of puppets swarming you. Also, Sasori is a puppet, so the nerve scrambler jutsu won't work.

in fact, to note, Tsunade did use a counter-attack on Kabuto when he was trying to figure out how to move, except he broke her muscles so it was much weaker. If she wasnt weakened Kabuto would have died, since just her touching the ground creates an earth-quake & she full on punched kabuto. not too mention, Kabuto is an extremely skilled ninja thats an insane intelligence feat, imagine your arms move your legs and your legs move your arms and your head moves your stomach or I dont even know. In just a few moments he could figure out what moved what, its not like anyone else would figure that out but its not a big deal, I think Im busy wanking 1 of my favorite characters Kabuto here when I should be more on topic.

Irrelevant.

chapter166 page 10 if you see, Shizuen fell to the same thing, that tsunade was actually skilled enough to dodge. Shizune however was easily beaten by it & the pain was too great to even stand up. As for tsunade, the same attack was used on her musles in her chest and arms and she was still punched multiple times, it was hard to even breathe but she mangaed.

lol. Comparing a Hokage to Shizune.

chapter 168 page 19, now its good. tsunade is impaled through her heart with Orochimarus sword. chapter 169 page 4, orochimaru pulls it out. well ill just list each page she gets literally slaughtered by orochimarus sword. page 9, i seriously cannot read this without cringing she gets insanely slashed up & you can easily see on page 8 the damage it did from just 1 stab. page 10..nuff said really. page 11 and 12, tsunade still had enough strength she easily moves and blocks Naruto, and is just slashed up more. The fact shes even alive is extremely impressive to me, of course youll act like its no big deal but its impressive anyway.

Sasori has "poison" which you are forgetting about.

after that even though she was stabbed through her heart, her whole upper body was slashed in 2, and all her muscles in her arm were torn she still punched Orochimaru & sent him flying. Now we get to see, after her crazy durability & strength how good hear healing really is anyway.

instantly on the next page all the slashes are gone, and her muscles are back to full health. just as is in the recent chapters(like 565 or around there, after all this I wouldnt be surprised if you STILL said it was my job to go get the chapter to prove it. well you can go find that page since after all this thats one thing Im definitely not doing lol) when as I said she healed 2 kage who were just exhausted all their chakra after fighting the WHOLE ninja war and fighting against multiple kage themself, repeatedly using all their exhausting jutsu, tanking a huge meteor smashing on his head they were both to the point of near death. Tsunade healed them back up instantly.

Wasn't instant. And yes, we all know Tsunade can heal.

And hurrah gamaran. After all that, theres 1 gigantic factor that I havent even mentioned! Thats right,Katsuyu who surprisingly evne though tsunade is that impressive, I still didnt even factor IN Katsuyu at all yet. Im sure the response to that is something like 'well he blitzes before she can summon it(response to this part being "because she does" with the hint of that 'attitude' )', well first to prevent some silly response to all this that I took the time to get for you. Wheres the proof, because he didnt do that @ all in character, & you know exactly what he did, Sakura also dodged that if you hadnt noticed, Tsunades evasion is better as well. Well wheres the proof Sasori would ever do something like that or after all Tsunade healed from, ALONG with 3 antidotes ever able to just "easily" take out Tsunade or rape @ all for that matter. Hell I didnt eve talk about Katsuyu yet.

Katsuya and Tsunade could be turned to ashes from Sasori's flamethrower.

chapter 170 page 9. Yep Katsuyus acid slime. which is a huge factor as well if you dont want to factor in everything else that makes tsunade undoubtedly win this fight. When he has to avoid the earthquakes from the ground, & tsunades followed up punches, he has to be occupied with the boss summon too, and her haxed acid slime. if that gets fired and he dodges that, well he could just easily be walking right into tsunade from there.

Acid can just be trumped and pushed back with one of Sasori's elemental techniques or dodged. I'm pretty sure Tsuande gets raped before it's even summoned though.

also 2 pages after that, this is proof shes basically immune to physically hits, she splits up into hundreds. also tsunade's stamina Ill talk about. even after all that with the Kages she still had full health, and she transfered her chakra into100s of Katsuyu to heal the WHOLE VILLAGE and only after ALL that did she run out.

Flamethrower and poison.

chapter 170 pages 15 16, heck Tsunade holds gamabunta's gigantic boss summon sized sword like its her own tiny stick. She can even throw it so hard it impales in the ground & it impales almost all the way too, well she 1 shot manda too. thats one more insane feat from tsunade. I can give an example on this too go get like a fork and try stabbing it into the ground, take a cane or a pole or something and shove it in the ground all the way, well then imagine a gigantic sword like that going in the ground all the way & she threw it.

Yes Tsunade is strong, we already know this.

chapter 171 page 2. Heres something some people use to make Tsunade seem LESS impressive?? I honestly have no idea @ all why. Tsunade punched Orochimaru so hard that he just falls back, when he has 1 of the most impressive durability too. in a serious fight situation though she wont just let him lay there, in a serious fight situation while his face was almost torn off by the punch despite like I said having 1 of the most impressive durabilitys, she would just keep punching on him when hes down.

Yes Tsunade is strong no one says against that.

well I guess that about does it, even though Im extremely lazy I still went through all the feats for you, even though you did say that you read Naruto. With that IDK why you werent aware of these things but, you are now. I would really appreciate it if you actually put effort in to responding instead of just ignoring it OR just acting like Im a complete retard for thinking anything other than Sasori easily rapes. Because I know the OBD type &, to be honest as I said I was extremely lazy and really didnt want too do this but it actualyl took some time for me I would appreciate it if it didnt just get tossed aside with "sasori rapes. your post is irrelevant."

Now after that I really have some questions for you Gamaran. I want to know the impressive feats from SASORI that make you think he rapes easy. Here are the things you said, also with mostly zero support @ all. "Tsunade gets speared." "Iron Sand World Order." "Chiyo helped Sakura, so Tsunade gets speared(which I prooved wrong)". SO I really would like proof to back uo your claims, even though I did prove wrong Tsunade getting speared or raped easy, or Iron Sand World Order doing something when even sakura could dodge that. & I want th eproof that gets past her healing, katsuyu, and really everything I provided, I dont want you to just act like my post was full of crap because it clearly isnt, if you do act like that when responding then its just you who lost. I understand you might not like tsunade but dont let who you hate determine who you think wins on the fight, if you still think Sasori wins I provided my proof, now its on you to proove yours.
Summary of your wall of text relevant feats:

Tsunade strength feats. Katuya feats.

But the thing is you forgot to find feats of Tsunade's speed and agility which she really needs in this fight.

Also this is still a rape match. Sasori has water beams, flamethrowers, hundred's of puppets, hiroki, himself, and the third hokage to attack Tsunade at the same time.
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:04 PM   #58
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Flamethrower was anime only.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #59
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Flamethrower was anime only.
No it wasn't. Chapter 271 page 15.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 03:22 PM   #60
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
No it wasn't.
Okay, then the water canons were. One of them was anime only, and don't tell me it isn't.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sasori, tsunade