Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who do you think would win between Itachi and Pain
Itachi Uchiha 19 46.34%
Pain/Nagato 19 46.34%
It would be a tie 3 7.32%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Itachi vs Pain

OK This has often come up in my head and, I'm wondering who do you think would win in an all out fight between Itachi and, Pain?

I Honestly don't know who would win, at first I thought pain, but then I thought Itachi and, then I just went back and forth until. Well I just Don't know OK.

So who do you think would win between Itachi and Pain?

Do you even think anyone would win or do you think that they'd have tie?

Now let's just say they are both completely healthy. Who do you think would win then?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-12-2012 at 03:00 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Itachi vs Pain

These type of threads should really be in the BG. You'll probably find it more hostile than this section but these don't really belong here
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
These type of threads should really be in the BG. You'll probably find it more hostile than this section but these don't really belong here
OK how do I move it then?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 01-12-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mmmmmmm... Depends if Nagato's Rinnegan is immune to Itachi's illusions.
I'm a big itachi fan I can't see him win against Nagato
Tenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenz View Post
Mmmmmmm... Depends if Nagato's Rinnegan is immune to Itachi's illusions.
I'm a big itachi fan I can't see him win against Nagato
Yes he's only weak against sound genjutsu

Old 01-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #6
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nah still wrong spot it's actually here

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

For the fight, it'll be close. More of a tie than a win for me imo.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #7
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Nah still wrong spot it's actually here

http://www.naruto.viz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

For the fight, it'll be close. More of a tie than a win for me imo.
How about now?

Old 01-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #8
Tenz
Genin

For me it depends if it is 6 Paths Of Pein or Nagato. In manga, Ressurected Nagato was fighting bee and KCM Naruto toe to toe because he didn't have to separate his powers.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #9
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
For me it depends if it is 6 Paths Of Pein or Nagato. In manga, Ressurected Nagato was fighting bee and KCM Naruto toe to toe because he didn't have to separate his powers.
Yeah but his legs were still messed up apparently

Old 01-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #10
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Almost there

Needs to be in Narutoverse (I'm doing this cause I know it'll bring a storm )

Itachi can do something smart like genjutsu a path to believe another path is getting blind-sided, and that path would cooperate since it doesn't know better. I dunno just an example to up it up from this Jutsu vs Jutsu stuff
Old 01-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #11
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Almost there

Needs to be in Narutoverse (I'm doing this cause I know it'll bring a storm )

Itachi can do something smart like genjutsu a path to believe another path is getting blind-sided, and that path would cooperate since it doesn't know better. I dunno just an example to up it up from this Jutsu vs Jutsu stuff
OK I've got it

And maybe but they've alrady said that the six paths can only be affected by sound genjutsu like the frogs were using so Itachi's Genjutsu which I assume to be based on sight would have no effect. i mean I might be wrong, but still

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-12-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #12
Tenz
Genin

He can be a stationary fighter -_- I mean you can't hit him with jutsu's because his body will absorb chakra and he can use ST to block weapons
Old 01-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #13
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
He can be a stationary fighter -_- I mean you can't hit him with jutsu's because his body will absorb chakra and he can use ST to block weapons
I know I'm just saying that his legs apparently didn't heal from when Hanzo almost blew them off.

My brother seems to believe that Pain would murder Itachi if he was completely healthy and had all of his powers in one body.

does anyone else feel this way or no?

Last edited by BMC1994; 02-15-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #14
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
My brother seems to believe that Pain would murder Itachi if he was completely healthy and had all of his powers in one body.

does anyone else feel this way or no?
He would murder Itachi either way. Unless Itachi's genjutsu can affect all paths, he gets screwed over.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #15
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Even though Itachi is my favorite, I would say that pain will win
Old 01-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #16
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

In favorable conditions (knowledge etc.) I'd say it can go 50/50 versus Pein.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #17
Zatamizu Yougan
Veteran Chunin

Zatamizu Yougan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

if one was caught in a genjutsu, then the other paths just bring the path under the genjutsu out of the genjutsu.

"Life is not hard, we're just not used to it"
Zatamizu Yougan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:21 AM   #18
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Is it the Six Paths or no?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #19
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Is it the Six Paths or no?
Hm, well lets just say that they both completely healthy and Nagato has all of his powers in one body.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, there is already an answer to this, but I don't to post spoilers.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fight, itachi uchia, nagato, pain, pein, win