Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 01-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Chapter 570 bet!

Oh god, I have not done this sense 561
Side note: DO NOT (I can not stress this enough) make the bet! I do not care who you are, just don't. If your user name is not zerosameri, Jak, or Shikamaru do not think you just can make one. Cool?

@People who say "what do this bets do and why cant other members make them? I dont remember this being in the forum rules": 'cause I made it and said so, deal with it
=

-Rules (If you're new):
Chapter Bets: Rules/Guide Lines
Chapter Bets: Winning Conditions
-Read (If you're new):
Chapter bet: Addition to the way you bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The bet
-Naruto gets the stake out or oh so very close too But duuh.
-Tobi gets pissed Anything but, he seemed amussed
-Something with Madara Nope
-Tobi tries something else to bound the 4-Tails Yep
-bee tries to help Yes.. what a stupid prediction
-Sasuke
-Kyuubi is shown again
-Tobi gets the other tailed beats to help him
-kakashi and Guy is shown again to help

With
Giant
Box
Wooster
Pyro
Geo
Rikudo
Sly

Against
Jak
Gama
Squall

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 05-15-2012 at 06:16 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Chapter 570 bet!

Cool you should add : anyone who makes a bet (except jak, zerosameri and shika) is going to be sued ;D

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 01-11-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #3
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

-Naruto gets the stake out or oh so very close too- WITH
-Tobi gets pissed- WITH
-Something with Madara- AGAINST
-Tobi tries something else to bound the 4-Tails-AGAINST
-bee tries to help- WITH
-Sasuke -AGAINST
-Kyuubi is shown again- WITH
-Tobi gets the other tailed beats to help him- WITH
-kakashi and Guy is shown again to help-AGAINST
5-4 WITH

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
If your user name is not zerosameri, Jak, or Shikamaru do not think you just can make one. Cool?
Fyi, my user name isnt Jak

Whatever it is, Against!
So glad you got to take this chapter up :3

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

What kinda of crappy bets are these? Tobi gets pissed? Bee tries to help?

They are so broad I will go with this time.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not much to against...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The bet
-Naruto gets the stake out or oh so very close too

er....I think the last chapter ended at that...

-Tobi gets pissed

He is already too damn pissed....

-Something with Madara

What? Elaborate...Make it more specific

-Tobi tries something else to bound the 4-Tails

Against...

-bee tries to help

He already is....In his Hachibi form....

-Kyuubi is shown again

Huh?

-Tobi gets the other tailed beats to help him

With

-kakashi and Guy is shown again to help

Its about time.. With
In Yellow...

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #7
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

since Sasuke is crossed out, I'm going for a draw.

With 4:4 Against

^_`

EDIT: I'll go against

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Last edited by Squall; 01-12-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:21 AM   #8
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I agree with Wooster, but things would improve if the first option were more... absolute? For instance, make it one or the other?
Kreegah!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
Sage of the Six path's
Academy Graduate

Sage of the Six path's is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what do this bets do and why cant other members make them? I dont remember this being in the forum rules.
Sage of the Six path's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #10
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It is called masterpiece.. Zero invented this betting game..

Lets juts put it this way..

Kishi created Naruto manga right? and another author is not authorized to copy it..

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 01-12-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
Sage of the Six path's
Academy Graduate

Sage of the Six path's is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikudo sage View Post
It is called masterpiece.. Zero invented this betting game..

Lets juts put it this way..

Kishi created Naruto manga right? and another author is not authorized to copy it..
You cant use a legal law for copyrights on a forum threat/post...

Whats the meaning of this game?
Old 01-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of the Six path's View Post

The meaning is stop speaking nonsense or I seriously hunt you down with some headless barbie doll and kill you and your family V_V

Stop conspiring against us!!

Old 01-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #13
Sage of the Six path's
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
The meaning is stop speaking nonsense or I seriously hunt you down with some headless barbie doll and kill you and your family V_V

Stop conspiring against us!!
You do realize you just threated my life and my families life right. Legel action can be taken into consideration. LOL but i realize your just playing so i'll let it go. LOL
Old 01-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #14
Pyro
Genin

Pyro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

With!
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #15
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You do realize you just threated my life and my families life right. Legel action can be taken into consideration. LOL but i realize your just playing so i'll let it go. LOL
Exactly!

No harm meant, I have a scary trait that few ever see, when angered oddly enough, I turn slightly homicidal and have thoughts of murder, call me insane, but I really am

But seriously, no harm meant, there's no way possible as a civilian that I could find out where you live...

Old 01-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #16
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
What kinda of crappy bets are these? Tobi gets pissed? Bee tries to help?

They are so broad I will go with this time.
Because I have really not been reading the last few chapters so I am winging it and a crappy one. Deal with it.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 04:57 AM   #17
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Because I have really not been reading the last few chapters so I am winging it and a crappy one. Deal with it.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:52 AM   #18
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

With plz.

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:38 AM   #19
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

Common man.. I dont mean exactly legal law... okay.. it just like when youre copying answers during exam from one of your seat mates you cant just copy it w/o permission from that person right? .. same applied here..

If you wanna do the bet then ask for the author's permission or leave it..

BTW im taking the side of WITH

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 01-13-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #20
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

with !!!!!
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote