Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default I would like to battle anyone but Box.

I haven't had a good one that isn't Box for a bit. Are there anybody that wants to fight me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:12 PM   #2
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I would like to battle anyone but Box.

Sup bro.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Deathwish granted.

Any answers you seek will remain confidential.

I-/cut off, sinks into the shadows
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*pulls tanoth out of the shadows and throws her into the light of a greenhouse*

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #5
Lugot Phantom Chameleos
Freshmen Academy Student

Lugot Phantom Chameleos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It is I. /shades gleam

Lord Lugot (Silent "T") Phantom Chameleos.
Lugot Phantom Chameleos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Gah how many accounts do you have?!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 01-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post
Gah how many accounts do you have?!
I know right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugot Phantom Chameleos View Post
It is I. /shades gleam

Lord Lugot (Silent "T") Phantom Chameleos.
You are here. Before we fight I have some questions...

Spoiler:

Old 01-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #8
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I grip my sword take it out of it's sheath and stick it in the ground. Lugot, Tell me. Tell me why you hate the heaven warriors. I have not been one very long but I don't know why you hate the heaven warriors. Also what are your real intension? What are you trying to accomplish by killing everyone!? Also did your "Pets" join you willingly? Or are you forcing them? There are many questions I have but these are very important.

Spoiler:

Old 01-11-2012, 07:46 AM   #9
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Box. What a strange, unfamiliar name. Perhaps it is an alias? Fool! Light cannot penetrate my shadows. It only strengthens them.

/Shadow tendrils wrap around and attempt to severe your hand
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:52 AM   #10
Lugot Phantom Chameleos
Freshmen Academy Student

Lugot Phantom Chameleos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I grip my sword take it out of it's sheath and stick it in the ground. Lugot, Tell me. Tell me why you hate the heaven warriors. I have not been one very long but I don't know why you hate the heaven warriors. Also what are your real intension? What are you trying to accomplish by killing everyone!? Also did your "Pets" join you willingly? Or are you forcing them? There are many questions I have but these are very important.
I hold no grudges against the warriors of Heaven. In fact, their persist-ency only drew back and stalled the inevitable.

Let me refresh your memory. Operation Global Devastation is already in effect. The world is being cleansed in chaos because of Ishtar's slaughtering and murdering of the elemental gods.

The final phases of my plan are to wipe out the land, it's establishments and it's people to dust in order to mold a new one.
Lugot Phantom Chameleos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #11
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Aww, am I too late? o.o
Old 01-11-2012, 03:45 PM   #12
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugot Phantom Chameleos View Post
I hold no grudges against the warriors of Heaven. In fact, their persist-ency only drew back and stalled the inevitable.

Let me refresh your memory. Operation Global Devastation is already in effect. The world is being cleansed in chaos because of Ishtar's slaughtering and murdering of the elemental gods.

The final phases of my plan are to wipe out the land, it's establishments and it's people to dust in order to mold a new one.
You want a new world. If You and your "Pets" as you call them join me we can do that, without needless murder. You also never answered one of my questions. Also why did Ishtar kill them. Does Ishtar want to be a god or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanoth View Post
Box. What a strange, unfamiliar name. Perhaps it is an alias? Fool! Light cannot penetrate my shadows. It only strengthens them.

/Shadow tendrils wrap around and attempt to severe your hand
Tanoth vs. Box and Lugot Vs. Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
Aww, am I too late? o.o
I will still fight you on our original thread......

Spoiler:

Old 01-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #13
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

Alrighty.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Go ahead Roy.

Sage. Wanna fight?

Spoiler:

Old 01-12-2012, 06:06 AM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

While I wait for Lugot I want someone to fight.

Spoiler:

Old 01-28-2012, 08:44 AM   #16
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Somebody please!!! Fight!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: