Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #21
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: kakashi vs superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
He's hypersonic and the only characters who might be able to react to him without equal speed are the Raikage and RM Naruto and even then they'd be dramatically outclassed

Are you threatening this place?

you know full well pre reboot Superman could wipe the naruto universe out inside of a second...so you talking about petitioning a name change is just biased

and as fort current superman again while they can harm him now adays they still can't touch him and he can kill them easily

that isn't a bold statement that's an official edict on my part: Naruto fanboyisn will not be tolerated here as long as I am one of under bosses of this section.
its not biased, I wasnt talking about pre reboot "Current Superman" is post reboot & if youll check the rules all characters are considered at their most current forms. Besides either way if someone wants too believe Konohamaru could beat pre reboot Superman its not the sections right to tell them whats right and whats not thats what debating is for. Are you kiddin because I wouldnt call it biased either way theres much much much better manga and writing out there than naruto & its not like I'm specfically referring to Naruto when I say thats not a good descriptions for the section.

Yes it is quite the bold statment, this is post reboot superman we're talking about so i'm waiting from feats or something impressive from you why superman so easily destroys, and why something bad will happen for simply voicing my opinion. while also as you said pre reboot superman could take the whole Narutoverse, Im sure you know post reboot isnt all its cracked up to be. i'm waiting for the things that makes him "destroy" Kakashi but theres no need to make such a bold statement @ my own opinions & call it trolling, with no back up for your own arguments to add to that.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #22
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

'hypersonic', just another way of saying 'faster than sound',,just use 'supersonic' then

and to differentiate between 'supersonic' and 'hypersonic' is 'trying to be to specific' in regards to 'panel speeds', which 'tend to vary' thus 'debaters' tend to 'interpret' them to their leisure. just observe how the characters are portrayed in the canon sources

also can you at least provide something suggesting current superman could even handle Jackals characters (using Jackals as its fairly well known, and the 'abilities' present seem to be 'troublesome' to what has been suggested of current superman. still though can use any other manga or whatnot), let alone a being like kakashi? can current superman withstand raikiri? (and please dont downplay the speed of raikiri, its been portrayed as faster than kakashi himself, as in 'faster than kakashi when not charging with raikiri') and then theirs kakashis varieity. not to mention kamui

then again im not all to 'familiar' with current superman, and im not 'choosing sides', just presenting some of kakashis abilities, and if you present some of current supermans, perhaps this with progress
Old 01-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #23
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
then Colorless can equalize speed and make this a proper match

but as it stands it's your typical flying brick with superspeed vs a spiderman class guy with class 5 durability

Kakashis tricks don't come into play NL is improving but he should know this.

he'd have to aim Kamui on a guy who even as weak as he is now fly into high altitude and burn him with heat vision.

Basically speed kills
Yea but if he gets hit with Kamui what do you thing would happen?
Old 01-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #24
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I wonder if Superman could handle Narutos errm personality..if they teamed up
He probably be annoyed, amused, and impressed with his optimism.

But thats the "positive outlook" opinion. Because it could go other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
In the head? He likely should die.

There was a very old discussion on it long ago regarding Superman vs Kamui.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #25
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
its not biased, I wasnt talking about pre reboot "Current Superman" is post reboot & if youll check the rules all characters are considered at their most current forms. Besides either way if someone wants too believe Konohamaru could beat pre reboot Superman its not the sections right to tell them whats right and whats not thats what debating is for. Are you kiddin because I wouldnt call it biased either way theres much much much better manga and writing out there than naruto & its not like I'm specfically referring to Naruto when I say thats not a good descriptions for the section.
you have the right to have stupid opinion you do not have the right to revert the forum back to the nightmare dark age of wank that was 2010

a person can believe Konahamaru beats superman he's wrong it's a vicious rapestomp and the threads usually enrage people. So it's in the rules to try and avoid it

Quote:
Yes it is quite the bold statment, this is post reboot superman we're talking about so i'm waiting from feats or something impressive from you why superman so easily destroys, and why something bad will happen for simply voicing my opinion. while also as you said pre reboot superman could take the whole Narutoverse, Im sure you know post reboot isnt all its cracked up to be. i'm waiting for the things that makes him "destroy" Kakashi but theres no need to make such a bold statement @ my own opinions & call it trolling, with no back up for your own arguments to add to that.
considering the massive and obscene speed gap..that Clark is still faster than any one in the HST..it is kinda trolling to say this is a legitimate thread unless Clark is heavily gimped

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
'hypersonic', just another way of saying 'faster than sound',,just use 'supersonic' then

and to differentiate between 'supersonic' and 'hypersonic' is 'trying to be to specific' in regards to 'panel speeds', which 'tend to vary' thus 'debaters' tend to 'interpret' them to their leisure. just observe how the characters are portrayed in the canon sources

also can you at least provide something suggesting current superman could even handle Jackals characters (using Jackals as its fairly well known, and the 'abilities' present seem to be 'troublesome' to what has been suggested of current superman. still though can use any other manga or whatnot), let alone a being like kakashi? can current superman withstand raikiri? (and please dont downplay the speed of raikiri, its been portrayed as faster than kakashi himself, as in 'faster than kakashi when not charging with raikiri') and then theirs kakashis varieity. not to mention kamui

then again im not all to 'familiar' with current superman, and im not 'choosing sides', just presenting some of kakashis abilities, and if you present some of current supermans, perhaps this with progress
can current superman withstand a Raikiri? if he just up and tanked it? there's be a deep gash in his chest nothing more..and considering normal base line Kryptonians have regenerated half their brain and skull and face and eye inside of two hours..it'd be an injury that would do little for kakashi

his best bet is to try and Kamui his head off and he cannot track a moving target as fast as Clark is

and considering you are a defender of MVC I don't trust you..I am very sure your responsible for Moses little attack on this forum..and you've done nothing but try and undermine the growth this forum has had. So I have trouble genuinely believing you made this thread out of innocent curiosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
He probably be annoyed, amused, and impressed with his optimism.

But thats the "positive outlook" opinion. Because it could go other way.
he'd probably yell at Naruto and give him a man up speech

which might actually help the kid allot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
In the head? He likely should die..
depends really on how much of his head he looses

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
he could loose half his head and still continue to fight..a normal non yellow sun amped Kryptonian can function like this.

said injury would recover in probably about ten or twenty minutes given it would take a baseline kryptonian several hours.

Basically Kakashi needs to take his head off..and while post crisis superman showed resistance to spacial warping (being able to hold a micro blackhole in his hands for two seconds through failing GL shields without aid..for example )

current Superman has none..and would be killed

again if kakashi can hit him..if he gets lucky and manages to remove his entire head
Old 01-10-2012, 07:09 PM   #26
colorles
Banned

but can said 'rendition' of superman regenerate his heart?

however though, thats aside the point. however your considering current superman not only faster than kakashi, but faster than every character in HST? at least provide some support for this; 'normally' i wouldnt even ask this, as im usually quite familiar with the topic at hand, but honestly im not all that familiar with current superman aside from what has 'been suggested' elsware (and its not like im gonna go read superman comics anyways, just not mai thang), so please if you will, provide some means of which current superman has been consistently portrayed in the source material

could very well be 'responsible' for any 'attacks' here or anywhere, but just why would i do that?

and 'inviting' a poster from another site for the sake of discussion hardly constitutes and 'attack'
Old 01-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #27
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

He wants some solid Current Superman feats. You should give him those especially the serious ones.

Also since this is intent to Kill, Superman is not holding back like normally he would despite his IC.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #28
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
but can said 'rendition' of superman regenerate his heart?
might take him awhile of course kakashi has to actually succeed

[
Quote:
however though, thats aside the point. however your considering current superman not only faster than kakashi, but faster than every character in HST? at least provide some support for this; 'normally' i wouldnt even ask this, as im usually quite familiar with the topic at hand, but honestly im not all that familiar with current superman aside from what has 'been suggested' elsware (and its not like im gonna go read superman comics anyways, just not mai thang), so please if you will, provide some means of which current superman has been consistently portrayed in the source material
Current Superman would get floored by Radditz more or less and he'd only be there due to him being too fast for old man piccolo or JR to tag

[
Quote:

could very well be 'responsible' for any 'attacks' here or anywhere, but just why would i do that?
because that's who you are as you've made clear to me over multiple forums

[
Quote:

and 'inviting' a poster from another site for the sake of discussion hardly constitutes and 'attack'
when it's an MVC troll especially one as dangerous as Moses..it constitutes an attack
Old 01-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #29
colorles
Banned

since you even mentioned "speed kills", could you at least provide some reference to current supermans speed? just one or two examples, dont even provide scans, i can trust you then?

oh wait it seems Kinasin is providing said examples at hand, although it seems superman is 'blowing out a fire'..., what of speed though?

Last edited by colorles; 01-10-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #30
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
since you even mentioned "speed kills", could you at least provide some reference to current supermans speed? just one or two examples, dont even provide scans, i can trust you then?
well I would provide scans if I had any I suppose I could go to a respect thread and get them but I loath those because they leave out so many crucial details.

His best feats put him at say...Radditz level speed able to cross hundreds of miles inside of a relatively small time frame from what I recall but his durability and all that is allot lower..in fact he is at a level where military grade weapons can give him concussions..so the Naruto top tiers can put him down they just can't touch him which is a problem with this thread.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #31
colorles
Banned

Quote:
well I would provide scans if I had any I suppose I could go to a respect thread and get them but I loath those because they leave out so many crucial details.

His best feats put him at say...Radditz level speed able to cross hundreds of miles inside of a relatively small time frame from what I recall but his durability and all that is allot lower..in fact he is at a level where military grade weapons can give him concussions..so the Naruto top tiers can put him down they just can't touch him which is a problem with this thread.
its ok Kinasin has a plenty large enough compilation of scans anyways

keep in mind 'travel speed' is not necessarily equal to 'combat speed'
Old 01-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #32
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
its ok Kinasin has a plenty large enough compilation of scans anyways

keep in mind 'travel speed' is not necessarily equal to 'combat speed'
naturally they are all going to be doctored and edited due to kinasin being a lying

as for that keep in mind colorless i was a rumbler my generation wrote the book on speed feats and what were valid and what weren't and that travel speed was and combat and all we were famous for that..once upon a time
Old 01-10-2012, 07:53 PM   #33
colorles
Banned

Quote:
naturally they are all going to be doctored and edited due to kinasin being a lying

as for that keep in mind colorless i was a rumbler my generation wrote the book on speed feats and what were valid and what weren't and that travel speed was and combat and all we were famous for that..once upon a time
kinasins actually an avid comic supporter as well as a supporter of one piece and some other mangas most notably beserk among others, its just that hes an even more avid supporter of DBZ

CBR? anyways may i ask where i could find this book? jus curios
Old 01-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #34
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

then he dramatically changed from the guy who invaded all the time and called naruto characters omnipotent.

the book is an expression colorless but it was a major point of contention we sorta worked out over multiple invasions pver a two year period.

DCtards corlorless may you never run into one
Old 01-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #35
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
you have the right to have stupid opinion you do not have the right to revert the forum back to the nightmare dark age of wank that was 2010

a person can believe Konahamaru beats superman he's wrong it's a vicious rapestomp and the threads usually enrage people. So it's in the rules to try and avoid it
Speed isnt the deciding factor, speed wont matter if you cant hurt your opponent for starters. & either way Im not one to just trust your judgment on someones speed without actual proof to back it up, you could just be spouting crap for all I know since you want superman too win and call it a stomp.

You may think its a stomp, it might not be as big of a stomp for the person who believes it. what Im trying to say here is just because you have a different opinion even if its an extremely stupid one like naruto beating the livint tribunal, then it has absolutely 0 relation to trolling & you shouldnt be one to call it that unless the persons actually trolling.

trolling is not the same thing as thinking Konohamaru is stronger then Superman @ his strongest, what it really is is saying Konohamaru beast Superman at his strongest just to make people mad.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #36
colorles
Banned

well im not an active participant in the sub-culture of comic enthusiasts nor comic exclusive debating, so i havnt really 'run into'/'confronted' DCtards at least not in a comic exclusive 'battle field' so to speak, however comic supporters downplaying 'the east' is another story

at the very least 'travel speed' is far from always applicable in the place of 'combat speed', although this tends to vary from character to character
Old 01-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #37
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Speed isnt the deciding factor, speed wont matter if you cant hurt your opponent for starters. & either way Im not one to just trust your judgment on someones speed without actual proof to back it up, you could just be spouting crap for all I know since you want superman too win and call it a stomp.
i want superman to win? ahahahaha..no any one who knows me knows I don't go in for S shield characters

you just claimed Kakashi is too tough to be harmed by superman? friggen lol Kakashi wouldn't even be able to withstand a punch from Spiderman without suffering internal injuries..Clark would cause near fatal damage

Quote:
You may think its a stomp, it might not be as big of a stomp for the person who believes it. what Im trying to say here is just because you have a different opinion even if its an extremely stupid one like naruto beating the livint tribunal, then it has absolutely 0 relation to trolling & you shouldnt be one to call it that unless the persons actually trolling.
actually claiming naruto can beat the LT would be trolling even if your sincere

Quote:
trolling is not the same thing as thinking Konohamaru is stronger then Superman @ his strongest, what it really is is saying Konohamaru beast Superman at his strongest just to make people mad.
stupidity or biased are trolling even if you aren't trying enrage people

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-10-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #38
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
i want superman to win? ahahahaha..no any one who knows me knows I don't go in for S shield character

you just claimed Kakashi is too tough to be harmed by superman? friggen lol
well where are these feats that make Superman destroy Kakashi then because I dont see any.

Quote:
actually claiming naruto can beat the LT would be trolling even if your sincere

stupidity or biased are trolling even if you aren't trying enrage people
? No it's not. Trolling is saying stuff just to make the other people mad or get a reaction from them. If you really think naruto can beat LT then you really think that, it doesnt mean youre trolling & it doesnt mean you deserve a ban or to be threatened o being dealt with "officially" or something of the sort if its just an opinion. Having stupid opinions is not the same thing as trolling.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #39
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
? No it's not. Trolling is saying stuff just to make the other people mad or get a reaction from them. If you really think naruto can beat LT then you really think that, it doesnt mean youre trolling & it doesnt mean you deserve a ban or to be threatened o being dealt with "officially" or something of the sort if its just an opinion. Having stupid opinions is not the same thing as trolling.
if you believe that Naruto can beat someone who blows up omnverses then you are a blind fanboy

contrary to popular belief it is a crime to be biased because being that outragously biased completely destroys anyones ability to debate it causes chaos that only frustrates and enrages the regular bg'ers and it's one of the causes that lead to the attitude that prompted the lock down mess.

Let's try and avoid the sins of the past shall we?

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-10-2012 at 09:13 PM.