Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 01-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default kakashi vs superman

izlzlzzuzlzlzllzlz

anyways though current kakashi vs current superman

in character, but with intent to kill

and then they ask "why cant kakashi beat superman?"
Old 01-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: kakashi vs superman

Kakashi wins and yes, even if it were superman at his strongest we're entitled to our opinions I never agreed with that title for the section Im in vote for it to be removed.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

for those that don't know Kakashi is still unable to beat Superman. Also, please note the Superman currently in Action Comics is before he can control all of his powers note the different outfit in that series than all the other comic series Superman is currently in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 01-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Kamui would rip Superman's head off, considering he was exposed to time warpage once before.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

did any of you read the destiption.
it said in advance,KAKASHI CANNOT BEAT SUPERMAN.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Of course Kakashi can't beat the normally known Superman of comics unless he stood still as a restriction then maybe just maybe Kamui could kill him at warping Superman's head off.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Superman could stand still, and still win. By blowing.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Superman could stand still, and still win. By blowing.
When was current supermans blowing ever any where near enough to kill a super human ninja?
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Superman destroys him

NL and Colorless your warned I do not want to see either of you making posts like this again or I'll be designating it trolling and dealing with it the official way.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #10
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Superman destroys him

NL and Colorless your warned I do not want to see either of you making posts like this again or I'll be designating it trolling and dealing with it the official way.
not really all that 'familiar' with current superman, but could you at least provide some unbiased explanation of said assertion? and please dont just state a single high end showing or somthing along those lines, in spite of how current superman is consistently portrayed in the source material

very well, but il have half of MVC over here in a second...just kidding
Old 01-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

So Colorles you posted this thread on MVC? Can I take a look?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
So Colorles you posted this thread on MVC? Can I take a look?
naw, but perhaps i will, just a moment then

yep
Old 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #13
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Superman destroys him

Posts like what? didnt do anything wrong other than post who I thought would win. I dont see current superman standing up to Kakashi nothing more, having a different opinion means your trolling and requires to be dealt with "officially"?

well I havent seen any arguments from you on the other side just the "Superman destroys him" without back-up. so where are your arguments Id expect you to back them up if youre going to say something as bold as "youre warned, make any posts like that again and ill designate it trolling & deal with it officially".
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
not really all that 'familiar' with current superman, but could you at least provide some unbiased explanation of said assertion? and please dont just state a single high end showing or somthing along those lines, in spite of how current superman is consistently portrayed in the source material
He's hypersonic and the only characters who might be able to react to him without equal speed are the Raikage and RM Naruto and even then they'd be dramatically outclassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post

very well, but il have half of MVC over here in a second...just kidding
Are you threatening this place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Posts like what? didnt do anything wrong other than post who I thought would win. I dont see current superman standing up to Kakashi nothing more, having a different opinion means your trolling and requires to be dealt with "officially"?
you know full well pre reboot Superman could wipe the naruto universe out inside of a second...so you talking about petitioning a name change is just biased

and as fort current superman again while they can harm him now adays they still can't touch him and he can kill them easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
well I havent seen any arguments from you on the other side just the "Superman destroys him" without back-up. so where are your arguments Id expect you to back them up if youre going to say something as bold as "youre warned, make any posts like that again and ill designate it trolling & deal with it officially".
that isn't a bold statement that's an official edict on my part: Naruto fanboyisn will not be tolerated here as long as I am one of under bosses of this section.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:38 PM   #15
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hehe
this whole thread is funny...
anyways i think superman is just a project where they said "hey, lets just throw every power we can think of in 60 seconds onto one guy"

your mother loves me.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #16
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Are you threatening this place?
Nah. He's just being chill.

Quote:
that isn't a bold statement that's an official edict on my part: Naruto fanboyisn will not be tolerated here as long as I am one of under bosses of this section.
Good edict but you know NL was trying to be more open minded.

Hence his statement about both sides being debating and etc etc.

You know Devils Lawyer does it too. *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenGrenadier View Post
hehe
this whole thread is funny...
anyways i think superman is just a project where they said "hey, lets just throw every power we can think of in 60 seconds onto one guy"
YOu should see PRecrisis Superman's feats. It will surprise you.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #17
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I thought it was a little funny seeing how the summary of this section says "Kakashi can't beat Superman" then I see Kakashi vs Superman.
But really Superman punches Kaakshi's head before Kakashi can move his forehead protector to use Sharingan. If Kakashi hits him with Kamui i don't know what happens but it won't unless Superman stands still.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #18
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

then Colorless can equalize speed and make this a proper match

but as it stands it's your typical flying brick with superspeed vs a spiderman class guy with class 5 durability

Kakashis tricks don't come into play NL is improving but he should know this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
I thought it was a little funny seeing how the summary of this section says "Kakashi can't beat Superman" then I see Kakashi vs Superman.
But really Superman punches Kaakshi's head before Kakashi can move his forehead protector to use Sharingan. If Kakashi hits him with Kamui i don't know what happens but it won't unless Superman stands still.
he'd have to aim Kamui on a guy who even as weak as he is now fly into high altitude and burn him with heat vision.

Basically speed kills
Old 01-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #19
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Chill with us IWD, even Kakashi would chill even though he knows he would die.
He would surrender and talk with superman.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #20
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I wonder if Superman could handle Narutos errm personality..if they teamed up