Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: BG DotM
mrsticky005 1 3.33%
Kuromaki 3 10.00%
The Immortal Watch Dog 4 13.33%
Sasori! 1 3.33%
321Zigzag3 2 6.67%
Super Sanin 3 6 20.00%
megabbaut 1 3.33%
Nightmare Luffy 0 0%
TheBlackChidori 3 10.00%
cnorwood 1 3.33%
Devils Lawyer 3 10.00%
Lord Jiraiya 1 3.33%
Fodder other people vote here please 2 6.67%
Vivi 1 3.33%
Deidara330 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2012, 12:07 PM   #41
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Debater of the Month - December Voting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
bracket shikamaru isn't back..there hasn't been any loud whining about how evil I am and how immature DL is
He is just immensly weary like any long term debators. He told me alot of things over the month through PM when he was frozen in NF.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #42
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lol when does this end?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #43
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Looks like Lord Jiraiya wins.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #44
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sorry to intrude & just so you know it has little relevance to me as i have none, Id like to point out that each of lord jiraiya's votes has like less than 10 posts would that classify as "outsiders" AKA fodder who dont matter in the BG
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #45
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

So whats your proposal.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #46
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

IDK Im just saying, its not like I can win if hes disqualified.

But just to be fair in honesty for the other members perhas an IP check or @ least somethings imilar that works out. I remember Shika saying that people who are "outsiders" or dont post in the BGs posts will be disregarded, maybe like a minumum of 100 posts or something.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #47
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
Sorry to intrude & just so you know it has little relevance to me as i have none, Id like to point out that each of lord jiraiya's votes has like less than 10 posts would that classify as "outsiders" AKA fodder who dont matter in the BG
you can win for improving from Jplaya level maniac to normal poster if still slightly too pro naruto

that's like going from dirt poor into a Bel Aire mansion
Old 01-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #48
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Well I wasnt really talking about my care @ all to win, I was just pointing that out when I was looking at the votes.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #49
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you can win for improving from Jplaya level maniac to normal poster if still slightly too pro naruto

that's like going from dirt poor into a Bel Aire mansion
You know I still see Jplaya from time to time in Naruto Battledome.

He was even here once over a year ago in Fall if I recall.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #50
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah he argues with me sum times >.>
Old 01-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #51
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
You know I still see Jplaya from time to time in Naruto Battledome.

He was even here once over a year ago in Fall if I recall.
we debated him remember? I think I made him very frustrated because he got bammed
Old 01-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #52
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Ah thats right you were there too.

You came later.

I was the first one to recognize him. He got annoyed at my knowledge of his background. Then I think Dudemeister trolled him maybe some others too.

You were the main finisher.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #53
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

poor guy he admitted being out of shape as far as his infamous threat level goes..
Old 01-10-2012, 07:21 PM   #54
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who the FUBAR is Lord Jiraiya?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #55
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Nikushimi did really replace him as Itachi fan.

Was Jplaya ever a true Itachi fan?

Niku and I even discussed briefly on Jplaya's fame over a year ago.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 01-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #56
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Who the FUBAR is Lord Jiraiya?
a guy who invaded NF at the same time the phenom brigade was launching a massive multi-major league vs forum invasion

he was famous for claiming he knew canon better than any one but masashi kishimoto and that Itachi was omnipotent in the tsukyomi and that he could defeat Galactus

once claimed that real life ninjas could use chi to create nuclear level destruction to fend off a raid of vikings from the Japanese coast.

he pulled a super boy prime style rampage of epic butthurt IIRC flooded with dupes and all this.

Basically he was a mentally unstable fanboy who probably would not have been such a massive threat if it weren't for his raid happening right when two very aggressive faction of Otaku's were conducting an all out war..on vs debating culture.

for example on CBR I had to defend the site by myself..for twelve hours straight..across four threads..each with 100+ pages because they managed to attack right at an hour whe nevery one who wasn't on spring break was asleep or at work mods included and I had no back up until about 10 in the morning.

I think I racked up five thousand posts in 72 hours

I hear it was worse on NF because they used the OBD largely as their "Omaha Beach" plus y;'know Jplaya basically chose that time of all times to launch his little wankfest

if it came at a different time he'd still be bad, bad enough to deal with severely but not perhaps on the same tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Nikushimi did really replace him as Itachi fan.

Was Jplaya ever a true Itachi fan?

Niku and I even discussed briefly on Jplaya's fame over a year ago.
Niku is good people as long as he's not discussing Itachi..I've allot of pleasent discussions with him and wouldn't mind him posting here

it's just when Itachi is in play
Old 01-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sounds marvelous. But didn't Mangekyoless Sasuke defeat Tsukoyomi? Doesn't seem that all powerful to me.

I hate to think what he thought Shisui's top genjutsu could do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-11-2012, 01:00 PM   #58
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

thankfully we'll never know Jplaya and his posse kinda broke

and Phenoms people never really liked Naruto

now Devil Yusuke and Blor/yupi vs Phenom was glorious

"Yusuke can omniverse bust"

"so what SS3 Vegito can multiomnivedrse bust"

"are you a jew phenom because we hate jews"

"naw I'm an Adventist proof that Yusuke can bust multioniverses"

"duh it was stated in the manga"

"nuh uh"

"yuh huh"

Basically picture bracket Shikamaru if he was a dbztard instead of a naruto wanker vs Itachi-Returns if IR was a raging anti Semite and smoked a heap of crack before posting his epic Yusuke vs Roshi thread
\
for a six hundred pages (no seriously go look that up)

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 01-11-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #59
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Sasuke never broke Tsukuyomi. As revealed by Tobi, Sasuke never broke any of his genjutsu.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #60
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Niku is good people as long as he's not discussing Itachi..I've allot of pleasent discussions with him and wouldn't mind him posting here

it's just when Itachi is in play
Actually he was here long ago in September 2009.
Didn't stay very long.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer