Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: Alright, what do you think?
I like it 3 60.00%
I love it 2 40.00%
I'm kind of unsure/indifferent 0 0%
Not a big fan 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #41
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Black Rose (fanfiction)

Me too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:30 PM   #42
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...
Scarlet the Heroine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I apologize for the long wait on the next chapter, but I'm afraid I've hit writer's block, and I've also been busy lately and haven't had a chance to really try to work through it. I promise I will try to post the next part within this week. Thank you for being so pacient with me!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #43
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Writer's block sucks. ._.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #44
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...
Scarlet the Heroine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, major suckage.....
Old 01-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #45
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

._. I just got over mine >.<
Old 01-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #46
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet the Heroine View Post
I apologize for the long wait on the next chapter, but I'm afraid I've hit writer's block, and I've also been busy lately and haven't had a chance to really try to work through it. I promise I will try to post the next part within this week. Thank you for being so pacient with me!
I had writers block.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
Writer's block sucks. ._.
Yes it does
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
._. I just got over mine >.<
So did I.

Spoiler:

Old 01-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #47
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I've never had real writer's block. Unless you count 'too lazy to write' as writer's block.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #48
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

No, I don't count that as writers block.

Spoiler:

Old 01-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #49
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Its rare for me to even get it....

I guess too lazy could count...it is blocking the production of the work after all.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #50
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I see writers block as a lack of inspiration for that time if you know what to write then you have no lack of inspiration, the story you have in mind is your inspiration. So I don't count being lazy.

Spoiler:

Old 01-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #51
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

I see where you come from.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #52
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler: