Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 10-13-2011, 04:33 PM   #21
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: rin's dead

I believe she did die...but from an unknown cause

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #22
XxSharinganxX
Genin

XxSharinganxX saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

No, if you watch the episode all the way through you can see she is still alive
XxSharinganxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #23
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSharinganxX View Post
No, if you watch the episode all the way through you can see she is still alive
which episode are you talking about? when Obito died?
Or episodes after??

I'm assuming she's dead even though i hope she isn't

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #24
Mizukage
Genin

Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Mizukage saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

We know she still alive from that episode, but she is not around and kakashi has said multiple times his friends have died in combat

Spoiler:
He also apologizes in some episode somewhere to obito, at his grave maybe, for not being able to protect Rin
Mizukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #25
k-hatake
Genin

k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!k-hatake has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is a wild theory, and the percentage that it's correct is about 2%, but I think that Rin might have died in the Nine-tailed fox's evil rampage.
But something tells me that Kakashi would have brought that up or something by now... But you can never be too sure.
Who knows.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I can't believe you clicked on all of those.

I'm in the mood for a good roleplay battle. PM me if you're interested.
k-hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #26
PurpleFlash
Ninja Academy Student

PurpleFlash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm positive she's alive as a ANBU Black ops member. Cuz I've been lately browsing around the very first naruto episodes (around 70-80, the chunnin exams) and there has been a Black ops member that had tight resimbelence with Rin. That is atleast my oppinion, Kishi has the last word of course.
PurpleFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #27
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFlash View Post
I'm positive she's alive as a ANBU Black ops member. Cuz I've been lately browsing around the very first naruto episodes (around 70-80, the chunnin exams) and there has been a Black ops member that had tight resimbelence with Rin. That is atleast my oppinion, Kishi has the last word of course.
Your mixing up Rin up with Yugao Uzuki. Yugao is a female member of the ANBU Black Ops. She was on Kakashi's team when he was in the ANBU. Yugao has dark purple hair, Rin's is brown. Plus everyone close to Kakashi seems know what happened to Obito and all because either he told them or they found out somehow. Bottom line is, Rin is dead. When Pein killed Kakashi, Kakashi lamented on the fact that he broke his promise to Obito to protect Rin.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #28
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Your mixing up Rin up with Yugao Uzuki. Yugao is a female member of the ANBU Black Ops. She was on Kakashi's team when he was in the ANBU. Yugao has dark purple hair, Rin's is brown. Plus everyone close to Kakashi seems know what happened to Obito and all because either he told them or they found out somehow. Bottom line is, Rin is dead. When Pein killed Kakashi, Kakashi lamented on the fact that he broke his promise to Obito to protect Rin.
exactly

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:07 PM   #29
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think rin became a rouge ninja. i have an intire theory involving it, but i wont retype it. too lazy. its on another thread if anyones interested. its under kakashi mangekyou sharingan.

your mother loves me.
RasenGrenadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #30
Blaze38
Ninja Academy Student

Blaze38 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

doesnt she kind of look like the female pain naruto faced
Blaze38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:22 PM   #31
i want to be a ninja
Academy Graduate

i want to be a ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiUchiha View Post
She's dead. *SPOILER* In manga chapter 425, after Kakashi died, he said, "Master....Obito...Rin, I'm coming to see you now."
ohh man i shouldnt have read your post that really was a spoiler lol!!! ohh well and kakashi dies nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo thats terable!!! man i love kakashi!!! <3 o well to bad for me!!!!
i want to be a ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #32
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

SHE IS DEAD. Get over it.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:13 AM   #33
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

do we know how she died?
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #34
superelephant36
Chunin

superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.superelephant36 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Most likely she died on a mission or in a battle or something. Shes dead though and we dont know why
-Tayuya
"I want to be a great and powerful ninja! To walk in the footsteps of the legendary kunoichi, Tsunade!"
-Tenten
superelephant36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #35
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~blackstar~ View Post
cause in episode 108 kakashi says that everyone important to him was killed, considering that obito's death brought then closer togeter rin would be counted in that so she must be dead (right?)
Not neccessarily.

Said it in another Thread before,
There are some odd resemblances between Rin and a well known alive Kunoichi.
Such as the age fitting,both having been absent from Konoha 16 years ago,abilities,name,past,blood type or the fact that during the whole Manga time their first time together on Panel was when Jiraya died despite her having been present for years.

I am saying Kakashi is in the believe she is dead but unknown to him she is alive.
And its been 16 years+ since seeing her the last time, thus being unable to recognize her.

Details fit.
I just need something downright solid.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-21-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #36
i want to be a ninja
Academy Graduate

i want to be a ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
SHE IS DEAD. Get over it.
im not that sad about rin im more sad about kakashi hes amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to be a ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #37
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by superelephant36 View Post
Most likely she died on a mission or in a battle or something.
Would be an odd timing Kishi chose for Rin to die when Gaiden took place very shortly before the Kyuubi Incident (in which Rin was absent from as well as my suspect.).

Going after databook it almost seems Kishimoto hints at Rin being alive under different name.

Birthday: 3 days before the other Kunoichi.
Academy Registration Number: Being only 80 apart.

Rin's age,height,weight and even her past missions are unknown.

And according to DB 2 it doesn't even state her chuunin promotion age.

Kishi is REALLY trying to keep her fate a secret and for him to not even add these details despite her being "dead" literally screams something is fishy.
Cause what would be the point of keeping these secret?
It's not like in a flashback she tells her weight and all that.
And even someone like Shigure has more info.

Consider:
What would happen if Kishi reveals too much info on Rin?
People would suspect her being alive thus taking away the surprise moment of being alive under a different name assuming I'm right.

And the two birthsdays are sooo close.
Kishi also can't do them exactly in the DB cause then it'd be too obvious.
Nor can he keep Rin's birthday a secret cause that would make People suspicious as well that something is up.

Same with the registration number.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 01-22-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #38
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Vivi. You're my new favorite member
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:39 PM   #39
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Would be an odd timing Kishi chose for Rin to die when Gaiden took place very shortly before the Kyuubi Incident (in which Rin was absent from as well as my suspect.).

Going after databook it almost seems Kishimoto hints at Rin being alive under different name.

Birthday: 3 days before the other Kunoichi.
Academy Registration Number: Being only 80 apart.

Rin's age,height,weight and even her past missions are unknown.

And according to DB 2 it doesn't even state her chuunin promotion age.

Kishi is REALLY trying to keep her fate a secret and for him to not even add these details despite her being "dead" literally screams something is fishy.
Cause what would be the point of keeping these secret?
It's not like in a flashback she tells her weight and all that.
And even someone like Shigure has more info.

Consider:
What would happen if Kishi reveals too much info on Rin?
People would suspect her being alive thus taking away the surprise moment of being alive under a different name assuming I'm right.

And the two birthsdays are sooo close.
Kishi also can't do them exactly in the DB cause then it'd be too obvious.
Nor can he keep Rin's birthday a secret cause that would make People suspicious as well that something is up.

Same with the registration number.

Honestly...

your justifications and assumptions are point blank amazing...
makes you wonder why they really havent given information on her, especially (if she died) how she dies..
It's like she was never there !?
I hope there is a huge suprise on Rin, even if they show how she dies (if shes dead). Or even moree to see the reaction on Kakashi.. a memorable moment. I love those moments.
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #40
Otocon
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Some where with Medlnic15 Enjoying our time together
Otocon saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Otocon Send a message via Yahoo to Otocon

Rin made it to AMBU she is on the stone that Kakashi goes to mourn Obito the 3rd says it

Otocon is offline   Reply With Quote