Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 01-01-2012, 06:56 AM   #1521
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Post your art/ Fan Fiction characters here.

2NE1 pixel art made with the dollmaker.

This is 2NE1 in real life:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kiseki; 01-01-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #1522
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
Spoiler:

nice work it must have taken ages!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #1523
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xixixi View Post
Spoiler:
D'awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
2NE1 pixel art made with the dollmaker.

This is 2NE1 in real life:
Spoiler:
LAst picture doesn't work.
Nice tho!

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #1524
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This is me in chibi form
Spoiler:

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #1525
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

D'awshucks! That's epic!

R]
Old 01-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #1526
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
D'awshucks! That's epic!

Thanks X]

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #1527
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Alright, These are some of my drawings. o.o

I can't find my scanner. I had to Snap them. >.>

Spoiler:

I drew this for JAFL, Since his name has the, "Rin" In it. =] <3
Took me about 1hours to draw it.

Done Today.

Spoiler:

This took me about 20-25Mins too do. >=)
Done last year.

Spoiler:

I drew this last year, Around May.

Thanks for viewing!~

R]
Old 01-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #1528
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awesome work Angel. You're very talented.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #1529
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Awesome work Angel. You're very talented.
Thank you. I dun believe it. But thanks again.

R]
Old 01-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #1530
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why don't you believe it?

Old 01-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #1531
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Lol. Because My family say I could do WAAAAAAY better, Then I do now. v.v

R]
Old 01-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #1532
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Well there is always room for improvement, but that doesn't mean your not good now. I mean I can't draw anywhere close to the level you are at.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #1533
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Done Today.

Spoiler:

Done last year.

Spoiler:

Thanks for viewing!~

nice work!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #1534
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
Well there is always room for improvement, but that doesn't mean your not good now. I mean I can't draw anywhere close to the level you are at.
I understand. This drawing thing, Just came to me from really young. >.>
It's actually VERY nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
nice work!
Teehee~ Thankiez!

R]
Old 01-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #1535
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Done Today.

Spoiler:

Done last year.

Spoiler:

Thanks for viewing!~
You are a good drawer, Amber! =P

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #1536
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Thankiez, M'love!

R]
Old 01-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #1537
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Just for future reference, the term is 'artist'. A drawer is a piece of furniture. Some people are pretty anal about that. (I mean, I realize it's in the dictionary under 'one who draws', but still. XD)

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Last edited by Looney-Lyra; 01-04-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:37 PM   #1538
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Lol. Because My family say I could do WAAAAAAY better, Then I do now. v.v
You know, the truth is that everyone can do better. Art is a constant progression; we always improve the more we practice it.

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #1539
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nābris View Post
You know, the truth is that everyone can do better. Art is a constant progression; we always improve the more we practice it.
Cha' know what? Thank you, This helps. I Appreciate it, coming from an artist like yourself.

R]
Old 01-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #1540
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

The reason I don't do art:
Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote