Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 07:30 AM   #161
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default Re: Want images in your Signature?

can i have an image in my sign.?
Old 12-02-2011, 11:41 PM   #162
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
can i have an image in my sign.?
Yes, just send a PM to AshenREAPER or Maikeru Shinigami with the image you want in your sig, and they should do it for you.

Good luck!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #163
UchihaXSasuke
Chunin

UchihaXSasuke has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

one little thing
if this is naruto.VIZ.com
why can't we have signatures with viz owned characters?
Old 12-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #164
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaXSasuke View Post
one little thing
if this is naruto.VIZ.com
why can't we have signatures with viz owned characters?
It's because most images on the internet are altered without viz's consent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Old 12-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #165
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Copyrights. Plain and simple. Viz doesn't necessarily want to get on anyones case for violating copyrights, so they disallow the posting of unauthorized images that are illegally hosted on a server that doesn't hold any claims to Naruto.

Dislike copyrights? So do we.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:52 PM   #166
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Copyleft it! Follow the hippy Stallman's example and tack Naruto on to the Gnu GPL (pronounced "gipple"?).
Old 12-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #167
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Still waiting on pic liberties Ashen.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:01 AM   #168
Freiza
Ninja Academy Student

Freiza has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

wow, so many regulations on this forum, no wonder it's not populated. smh. epic fail
Old 12-12-2011, 07:30 PM   #169
Kreegah!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Kreegah!!! completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freiza View Post
wow, so many regulations on this forum, no wonder it's not populated. smh. epic fail
Blame America legal practice.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #170
WhiteLightning008
Freshmen Academy Student

WhiteLightning008 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

300!!!!!! thats going to take me foreverrrr (sigh)
Old 01-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #171
zara'srose
Freshmen Academy Student

zara'srose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

(sigh) im new and i need as much help as i can get can you guys and gals PLESE help me
-/.\- < who am i ?
LOL
Old 01-07-2012, 10:29 AM   #172
The Relic Master
Apprentice Genin

Location: In the lan of mist's in secrecy evading all eyes except Naruto's
The Relic Master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey ashen i want images in my profile. promise ill obey the rulez. plz!
Spoiler:

Old 01-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #173
Eagle125

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
Copyrights. Plain and simple. Viz doesn't necessarily want to get on anyones case for violating copyrights, so they disallow the posting of unauthorized images that are illegally hosted on a server that doesn't hold any claims to Naruto.

Dislike copyrights? So do we.

This has no relation to VIz whatsoever It matches my name. Please put this as my image.

You can scale down to whatever will fit.

or
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 01-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #174
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

^ Would anyone care to point out the mistake made here? Anyone? Serious question as I'd like to know if there's anyone out there who actually cares to read up on a thread before posting.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:58 PM   #175
Eagle125

PM sent to u Ashen...
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 01-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #176
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle125 View Post
This has no relation to VIz whatsoever It matches my name. Please put this as my image.

You can scale down to whatever will fit.

or
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER
^ Would anyone care to point out the mistake made here? Anyone? Serious question as I'd like to know if there's anyone out there who actually cares to read up on a thread before posting.
i kinda see a license on the first pic

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #177
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Good eye, though I was aiming for something a little less subtle that was stated in the OP.

Old 01-08-2012, 06:36 PM   #178
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

wasn't PMed to either you or maik?
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

Old 01-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #179
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
There we go.

Old 01-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #180
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Congratulations! You've won modship of your sect. choices.

Correct.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Closed Thread

Tags
stub-winged albatross