Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Are we happy the fillers ended?

For the last four months, we had to endure a bevy full of filler episodes especially when Naruto was on his way to train his Nine Tails's control. It was similar when the Pain invasion arc ended and fillers aired at that time. We had our views on the fillers. Now it's over, what do we say on we go to the next arc?
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Are we happy the fillers ended?

I think everyone is happy the fillers are over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ya..I'd say I am

but i loved eps 219 and 241! Kakashi~!

on with the war arc!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Eagle125

We get you are a Kakashi fangirl.....

On topic. Can't wait to see Minato and Kushina in action with Naruto tajuu kage no bunshin Sage Mode with rasenshuriken and chou oodama rasengans vs Kyuubi!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 01-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I am happy
TO DEAR GOD I AM!!!!
When I realized it was Thursday,
I jumped on my computer, went to a website
that BEHOLDS the new season and episode
and watched it!
I was like sad that there wasn't a new opening,
BUT when I saw the ending
it was like a story book
and I was smiling
cause
it
was
COOL
!!!
;D

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle125 View Post
We get you are a Kakashi fangirl.....

On topic. Can't wait to see Minato and Kushina in action with Naruto tajuu kage no bunshin Sage Mode with rasenshuriken and chou oodama rasengans vs Kyuubi!!!!!!
heheh...yup~ i guess u can say that's all i think of..ahhaha~
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
I am happy
TO DEAR GOD I AM!!!!
When I realized it was Thursday,
I jumped on my computer, went to a website
that BEHOLDS the new season and episode
and watched it!
I was like sad that there wasn't a new opening,
BUT when I saw the ending
it was like a story book
and I was smiling
cause
it
was
COOL
!!!
;D
ahahah..nice..very epic..

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post

ahahah..nice..very epic..
Yes!
I just want to see darling Kushina T_T
And and and
the birth of Naruto
and (COUGH)
Suppose to be a girl: Sasuke XD

<.<
>.>
>.<

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
Marcus123
Apprentice Genin

Marcus123 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Very happy to be back on topic but not all the fillers were bad the bulk of them were but some were good.
Marcus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #9
Dodai
Freshmen Academy Student

Dodai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i will miss the filler
Dodai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #10
Dodai
Freshmen Academy Student

Dodai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but i am still waiting for the war
Dodai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #11
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Who wouldn't be?
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #12
Ruya
Freshmen Academy Student

Ruya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

These filler episodes were just too much crap...
Come on! "Mushrooms of hell" "Battleship island" "Revenge of the clones" etc...
please please, please, no more of that!!!!

Filler episodes should always be like Three-Tails Arc.
Ruya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #13
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm happy that they are over but I LOVED the ones where Kakashi was in them XD

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #14
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Eh. Yeah I am but I liked some of the filler episodes. *cough*Revenge of the Shadow Clones and Mushrooms of Hell being two episodes that I liked .
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drosselmeyer