Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Uzumaki Brand
Freshmen Academy Student

Uzumaki Brand is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Shippuden Episode 243 Discussion

This episode is the beginning of the ninja war. No more fillers. Bout time. Also, come here when the episode is released.
Uzumaki Brand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Marcus123
Apprentice Genin

Marcus123 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden 243 Discussion.

Someone got a bit ahead of themselves lol
Marcus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:27 AM   #3
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

It is good to be back in cannon again, I can't wait for the episode after the next one, and hopefully it will end similar to how episode 167 ended.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:50 AM   #4
Uzumaki Mako
Academy Graduate

Uzumaki Mako is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Naruto Shippuden 243 Discussion.

Can't wait to see it

Spoiler:
I am from egypt
Uzumaki Mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:53 AM   #5
Marcus123
Apprentice Genin

Marcus123 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Felt a little short, seen some fillers better then this one tbh but still good to be back on track though. I think the next episode will be a bit of the same just ordinary, episode 245 will be when it gets good again in my opinion.
Marcus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:35 AM   #6
PurpleFlash
Ninja Academy Student

PurpleFlash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah, I think the same. Really cool to be back without the fillers.
PurpleFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #7
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 243 Discussion

I thought the episode itself was great and funny(some of the animation bits were worse than subpar(for example I think Naruto's sexy jutsu looked like a man in one scene) but that's to be expected at this point ).

But I thought the new ending was gay. I actually LIKE yaoi but why do they have to shove it down our throats >.>.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #8
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 243 Discussion

Fantastic episode. It's been a while since I've downloaded a Naruto Shippuden episode, but I'm definitely getting this one on my PS3.

There are 2 new tracks too. The first when Killer Bee entered in the squid scene and the second one when Naruto met his dark self. I even got a liking to the latter, since it had an enigmatic feeling to it. It's also pretty rare for me to like a Shippuden track, but this one was pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
But I thought the new ending was gay. I actually LIKE yaoi but why do they have to shove it down our throats >.>.
Well, Shippuden is about stalker Naruto trying to get his lover Sasuke back anyway. I guess they just wanted to remind us of this. It really felt like NaruSasu though, since Naruto looked like a stalker, and he wanted to hug Sasuke out of the darkness at the end.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #9
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Well, Shippuden is about friendly Naruto trying to get his brother Sasuke back anyway. I guess they just wanted to remind us of this. It really felt like NaruSasu friendship though, since Naruto looked like a best friend, and he wanted to hug Sasuke out of the darkness at the end.
Fixed . I just hate it because I hate the thought of Naruto and Sasuke in a romantic relationship >.<. Although I have doubts about Sasuke's end of things, I really don't believe Naruto's feelings for Sasuke go beyond friendship/brotherly. The anime can get so bias at times though -_-.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #10
Soliqe
Freshmen Academy Student

Soliqe is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I literally did a fan boy scream when I saw the preview for this episode. IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
Soliqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #11
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I also forgot to mention that the episode was nicely done with great animation. The next episode doesn't look too bad animation wise either, I hope they keep this consistency.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:33 AM   #12
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I REALLY want that music that played when Killer bee started rapping it was pretty cool i liked it. Can't wait to see how Naruto kicks the ass out of his dark side
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #13
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

I enjoyed the episode, especially the Killer bee parts.

Killer bee sumo wrestling that Panda was awesome, I loved the facial expression on the other Pandas/Bears.

And Naruto's rapping is epic!

I love seeing evil Naruto, I always have a thing for seeing the good guys as bad guys and vice versa. So seeing evil Naruto is fun for me

Spoiler:

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:15 AM   #14
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yay, no more filler.
Spoiler:
Until it starts up again, lol

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #15
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Loved this episode, always wanted to see how the anime makers would create Dark Naruto. Should be a pretty interesting set of episodes
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #16
GeniusKage
Ninja Academy Student

GeniusKage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just wanted to let everyone know that Naruto will be on my next mixtape dropping a hot 16... Possibly Bee but his Manager (Raikage) asking for too much but we trying to work some things out... and be checking WorldStar for Naruto first single " Perfect Culo, Sexy No Jutsu Ft Pit Bull and Dj Khaled" and we going on tour after the War on Terror... Put yo K's in da air..konoha till we die.. Aoba's BIRD Gang Affiliates... Shout out to my Tattoo artist Sai...My Homie Big Choji,, My fam from the durty Gaara you know he keep bricks...Shout out Kiba's Kennels for my new Red Boy puppy.. Shout out my Baby Mama Anko ( boo dont believe what you heard about me and Mizukage ) Oh and Big Mama Tsunade, just cause we at war dont think i forgot about my money! speaking of i got to get out of here, just remember you heard it here first from the one and only Fourth Sannin GENIUSKAGE...
GeniusKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #17
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ Rep dude

That made me laugh in my pants

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:56 PM   #18
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus123 View Post
Felt a little short, seen some fillers better then this one tbh but still good to be back on track though. I think the next episode will be a bit of the same just ordinary, episode 245 will be when it gets good again in my opinion.
Yea i agree with you because 244 will based on Naruto fighting his evil self
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:14 AM   #19
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It sure was a loooooong 1 and a half (maybe 2) months of waiting, at least now we know that we will get some satisfactory. But seriously this episode was pretty cool, i love how Naruto started rapping XD XD
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #20
naruto akippuden
Ninja Academy Student

naruto akippuden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Love to see the story back on track.

Thought it was funny hearing in the beginning of the episode Naruto saying taco, taco taco. . . Calling for Octo-Dude.

I wonder if in Japan people think of Taco Bell (Octo Bell)
naruto akippuden is offline   Reply With Quote