Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Hulk
Freshmen Academy Student

Hulk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default MODERATORS PLEASE READ

My account NarutoRB5 was recently banned because of vulgar language. That was not me it was my brothr he put all the vulgar stuff. He must of found my paper that had all my info on cuz i havent been on that account for the past two days( well i was on yesterday i wanted two accounts so i made this one yesterday) so theres no way it was me. He laughed when he saw my account was banned and said it was him who put all the bad language on to get me banned. Pleae unbanned me because none of this was my fault id really appreciate it. Thanks for taking your time to read this and i hpope you will unban my again. Again my character was NarutoRB5
Old 04-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: MODERATORS PLEASE READ

We don't have anything against you pleaing against your ban for any reason, and if there's any dispute over it on your end would encourage it to keep us doing our jobs well, but would prefer it if you didn't do it on the forum itself.

PM me and elaborate on the circumstances of your ban, why you think you should not be banned, and any proof/verification you have of the latter.
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Closed Thread