Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Do you want Karui and Omoi as Support Characters?
Yes. 18 85.71%
No. 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
BirD-San
Freshmen Academy Student

BirD-San is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Killer Bee's own support characters in Generations.

As you guys know, most of the kages have their bodyguards as their support characters in Generations. For example:
  • Raikage has Darui and Cee
  • Mizukage has Chojuro and Ao
  • Danzo has Fu and Torune

Well, what if Killer Bee had his own support characters? Remember Karui and Omoi, the two Kumo-nin who pounded Naruto's face in to get information on Sasuke, of the Samui Team. Do you think it would be cool if they were added into Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generations?!

Last edited by BirD-San; 12-30-2011 at 06:12 PM.
BirD-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
RikoudoSageNaruto
Genin

RikoudoSageNaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Killer Bee's own support characters in Generations.

omoi and karui should be in. but they would have very generic moves like sword slashes.
RikoudoSageNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

What about Samui? And I wish Chojuro wasn't only a support character.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:07 AM   #4
Hassu94
Apprentice Genin

Hassu94 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I obviously would like them. But actually it will be better if they are in the next game as playable characters. Along with Samui

my list of CHARACTERS for STORM 3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R A I N B O W
C H A K R A

Hassu94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:26 AM   #5
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ι'd like to see them as supports but they haven't fought alongside bee so it wouldn't make sense...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:14 AM   #6
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
Ι'd like to see them as supports but they haven't fought alongside bee so it wouldn't make sense...

did they even do anything. i dont seem to remember anything interesting with any of them. just sword slashes. hope they do something soon. the guy with the axe should be more of bee support than them. flame beheading from samui brother would be a cool support attack but thats not for awile.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
MangekyoSharingan
Apprentice Genin

MangekyoSharingan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

what u said makes sense!!! Karui and Omoi better be in!!!

MangekyoSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #8
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangekyoSharingan View Post
what u said makes sense!!! Karui and Omoi better be in!!!
again did they realy do anything. sabu did more and he actually fought next to bee when he was faceing kisame. and he would actually be a special support with his pet racoon. and isnt samui there leader

Last edited by Kibanaru lover; 01-02-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassu94 View Post
I obviously would like them. But actually it will be better if they are in the next game as playable characters. Along with Samui
But Samui has literally done nothing in the anime (and the manga for that matter). However Omoi and Karui have at least slashed and had like a two second fight, so if they were at least support only I would like that.

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #10
magnum p i
Banned

magnum p i has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

this game needs more playable chars i hate support only pal it really blows sucks i spit on suports only
magnum p i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #11
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum p i View Post
this game needs more playable chars i hate support only pal it really blows sucks i spit on suports only
75 playable characters.......thats more than ANY other naruto game in existence IIRC.

Thats not counting awakenings(transformations) either like DBZ games do...................just sayin.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #12
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum p i View Post
and i dont want made up moves for characters that will fight later. just look at kabutomaru he is nothing like that lol. and some just dont have enough to be playable. your the only one who is still crying about it.

Tags
danzo, killerbee, mizukage, naruto, raikage