Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 01-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
Akimoto Mayu
Ninja Academy Student

Location: I live in the present, reflect the past, dream of the future
Akimoto Mayu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Who was in Anko's squad?

Does anyone know who was Anko's team members with Orochimaru Sensei? I was thinking that other proctor for the chunin exams, that one who's good at turtore and getting information(forgot his name). I am very curious with this.
Akimoto Mayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Who was in Anko's squad?

I'm not sure if that is revealed or not.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
Akimoto Mayu
Ninja Academy Student

Oh....who do you think it would be?

I think a cool filler episode wold be Naruto asking Anko about the curse mark, and then a flash back of her past or something on a mission or whatever.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Idk. They probably wouldn't make a filler of it now though.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

It was never mentioned and there's a good chance it won't, infact most likely won't. It has no real importance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
It was never mentioned and there's a good chance it won't, infact most likely won't. It has no real importance
Exactly.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
Akimoto Mayu
Ninja Academy Student

I know they won't, i just thought it'd be a cool idea, that's all. I wasn't expecting it or anything, that'd be silly to. Also, just about all the fillers have no real importance, thus why they are called fillers. I was interested because she is a special jounin, yet she hardly gets in screen time, which makes you wonder why she is so special(considering the episodes she was in she either was no significance to or she was losing the battle due to severe pain from the curse mark)?
Old 01-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

She really isn't important to the story line so that's why she gets no screen time.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #9
Akimoto Mayu
Ninja Academy Student

Ah...i understand. i wish she was more important to the story line.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #10
Pinks17
Chunin Exam Participant

Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Pinks17 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

don't fell bad i would also like to know.
to me she is and isn't important
i mean she had lived half her life with orochimarau, led part two of the chunnin exams

but currently with the war going on i doubt there'd be any chance of it showing..
unless she's about to die from Kabuto and she has like a flashback about her life.
i would love to see that! she's one of my Favorite Jonnin's!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this in your sig

Pinks17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #11
--Coobreedan--
Apprentice Genin

--Coobreedan-- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinks17 View Post
unless she's about to die from Kabuto and she has like a flashback about her life.
i would love to see that! she's one of my Favorite Jonnin's!
That is an awesome idea! That should happen!
B Rank: 85
C Rank: Over 500
D Rank: Over 1000
--Coobreedan-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:33 AM   #12
KibaAndAkamaru
Special Jonin Candidate

KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.KibaAndAkamaru has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I remember hearing that all her teammates are dead and killed by Orochimaru, and Orochimaru gave her the curse mark.. =/

KibaAndAkamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:56 AM   #13
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

She's a Special Jonin because she specializes in infiltration and reconnaissance, and has enough skill in other areas be somewhat above Chunin level, I assume.

However, she wasn't taught by Orochimaru on a team of three, she was just one student who he took interest in. She and nine others were used as test subjects for the Cursed Seal of Heaven away from the Village, and she was the only one to live, a filler explores her past and shows that she ended up leaving Orochimaru by her own free will after he treated her poorly. Ankos actual Jonin sensei and team-mates are unknown, if she even had any.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote