Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

View Poll Results: Which is better?
Xbox 360 12 0.13%
Playstation 3 33 0.36%
PC 9,004 99.50%
Voters: 9049. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #41
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Xbox 360 vs Playstation 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Teh Wii iz not a big boy.
it out sold ps3 and 360 so suck it plus it has the best shop out of all of them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:46 AM   #42
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ps3, trash box.
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:44 PM   #43
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiba8471 View Post
XBOX 360 trash ps3

yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #44
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Playstation 3. While is may have a insecure network, why would you pay a rediculous amount of money for something that you could get for free?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
^This, but it's an entirely different subject...

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:58 PM   #45
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I own a PS3 so I'm going with that. PS3 has a better controller, better layout of analog sticks and more comfortable IMO. Online play is free and not full of idiots and it can play blu rays.

I have owned an xbox360 and they are good consoles, just the PS3 is better

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #46
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
nooooooooo the xbox 360 controller is so much better than ps3s
xbox 360 is the best hahaha
Most people prefer the PS3 controller because there used to it from playing there PS1 and PS2

and btw the PS3 is better by a lot........because I say so

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #47
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
nooooooooo the xbox 360 controller is so much better than ps3s
xbox 360 is the best hahaha
nooooooo the ps3 controller is the best! it's not as chunky and the analog sticks are better placed

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #48
Mangekyo_Sharingan
Chunin Exam Participant

Mangekyo_Sharingan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

PS3 i like more
Mangekyo_Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #49
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I own all 3 game consoles. While i technically like my wii the best simply because i can play my favorite nintendo games on it like zelda and metroid, i will say that between the ps3 and 360 the ps3 is definitely the better of the 2. The only thing that's better about the 360 is that it has cross game voice chat. Other than that the ps3 has better and more exclusives, more reliable hardware, and so on.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #50
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hey, Kiba8471! I'm glad you're on the 360 side but I think it'd be better if we could let other people post. I really do appreciate the comments though.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #51
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
In console sales, but in game sales it's dreadful.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #52
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
In console sales, but in game sales it's dreadful.
so ? it also has the best games to download and system sells mean iis a big boy plus its a gaming machine and thats what it does play games

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #53
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
so ? it also has the best games to download and system sells mean iis a big boy plus its a gaming machine and thats what it does play games
It doesn't matter if you think they're the best because a console can't survive on DLC. Most of the people who bought Wii's were families and families typically aren't going to want to play games that are considered more hardcore, like COD, Zelda, and even the Mario games aren't bought insanely much, because the main focus of the Wii is for the Motion games like Wii Sports, Carnival, Playground, and stuff like that. Those were my favorite games when I played the Wii, playing any other game didn't feel right. So no it's not considered relevant to gaming nowadays, and it probably won't. It's the same way with Xbox Kinect it doesn't sell games unless they're Just Dance, or Sports.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #54
Soleros
Freshmen Academy Student

Soleros is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They are both amazing pieces of hardware with some good exclusives.
Soleros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #55
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Xbox 360. I mean I like my Ps3, and I hate my Xbox, but only because i have to buy a wireless adaptor to play online since its an older model. AAAAAND I have to pay for live.

But not including price and crap, 360 is a lot better IMO.

I just realized I posted in this thread alrdy.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 01-03-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #56
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
xbox 360 is the crap
fixed that for you i had 3 360,s they were all pieces of crap that broke down

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 01-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #57
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
fixed that for you i had 3 360,s they were all pieces of crap that broke down
Are you always negative about anything that isn't Nintendo lolol

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:41 PM   #58
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

PS3, even though I have a Xbox 360 (getting a PS3 sometime soon though).

Also if this is true then all for the Xbox.

http://ingame.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...arrive-in-2012

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #59
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

PC...it's over 9000!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #60
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Are you always negative about anything that isn't Nintendo lolol
no i just happen to like Nintendo best it seems everyone who owns a 360 is biassed towards Nintendo but i also have a PS3 which i like best system wise Nintendo is my Favorite game company though

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="