Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: BG DotM
mrsticky005 1 3.33%
Kuromaki 3 10.00%
The Immortal Watch Dog 4 13.33%
Sasori! 1 3.33%
321Zigzag3 2 6.67%
Super Sanin 3 6 20.00%
megabbaut 1 3.33%
Nightmare Luffy 0 0%
TheBlackChidori 3 10.00%
cnorwood 1 3.33%
Devils Lawyer 3 10.00%
Lord Jiraiya 1 3.33%
Fodder other people vote here please 2 6.67%
Vivi 1 3.33%
Deidara330 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Debater of the Month - December Voting Thread

I suppose since I've been made a mod I haven't done anything, so I suppose I should do something semi-useful for the time being.

So basically vote I guess.

Also, keep in mind that outsiders will not be taken as serious votes if it comes to a tie breaker. Have fun.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #2
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori
Default Re: Debater of the Month - December Voting Thread

You can't really tell people they can't vote, even if it's a tie breaker. >.>

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I nominate Super Sanin 3 for being a very good poster with a civil attitude.

I guess we should all set an example.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 01-03-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

what defines fodder other people
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Vivi and Deidara330 aren't fodder
Old 01-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
You can't really tell people they can't vote, even if it's a tie breaker. >.>
I'm by no means telling anyone that they can't vote, but if somebody is not posting here actively, and has like 2 posts, and it's down to someone having the same amount of votes because of this one fodder, the win should probably go to the other person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I nominate Super Sanin 3 for being a very good poster with a civil attitude.

I guess we should all set an example.
Many people cannot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Luffy View Post
what defines fodder other people
I don't know, anyone who doesn't post here. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sanin 3 View Post
Vivi and Deidara330 aren't fodder
I'll add them.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

heheeeee oops
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-03-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I can change your vote.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #9
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Ive suddenly lost all hope for trolling. I feel depleted and exhausted you made me lose all hope.
Spoiler:
Jk I can just vote again
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

This will not stand, you Taiwanese hooker!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #11
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

y u decide my nationality I could be asian or black :(

wait a minute
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Old 01-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #12
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I suppose since I've been made a mod I haven't done anything, so I suppose I should do something semi-useful for the time being.

So basically vote I guess.

Also, keep in mind that outsiders will not be taken as serious votes if it comes to a tie breaker. Have fun.
forgot me........
Old 01-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #13
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I wasn't nominated this time?
Spoiler:

I'm rage-quitting life.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 01-03-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

A bit difficult to choose, a few good contenders this month. But, I had to pick only one.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I meant to make it multiple choice but I screwed up.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #16
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
I meant to make it multiple choice but I screwed up.
You forgot me.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Where were you nominated?
Old 01-04-2012, 01:24 PM   #18
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Where were you nominated?
Quote:
The Immortal Watch Dog - LUCKY.KAKASHI, Vivi

Sasori! - 321zigzag3

321zigzag3 - Nightmare Luffy, Shikamaru Nara

Super Sanin 3 - Uchiha Sora

Megabbaut - Zatamizu Yougan

Kuromaki - Super Sanin 3, Jikūkan (confirm?)

Lord Jiraiya - Kakuzu Uchiha

Nightmare Luffy
- 321zigzag3, The Immortal Watch Dog
No. But I'm not on there anyway.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Dude if you weren't nominated, why would I put you up there?
Old 01-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #20
heroeking
Banned

Quote:
Dude if you weren't nominated, why would I put you up there?
Thenw hy would you put others if they weren't?