Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #61
RasenGrenadier
Apprentice Genin

RasenGrenadier is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: TOBI (man behind the mask) is Obito Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by --Coobreedan-- View Post
I think your theory is correct. Plus, Tobi is an anagram of Obito, but an o is missing.
and that missing "o" could sybolize his missing sharingan eye n_n

your mother loves me.
RasenGrenadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #62
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hahahaha
EnigmaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #63
Axel
Apprentice Genin

Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel

Quote:
Originally Posted by roullex uchiha View Post
Or it could even be Madara's brother.
Spoiler:
No. It can't. There is no "or it could be..." It was Madara Uchiha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phred killa extraordinaire in da house y'all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #64
WhiteLightning008
Freshmen Academy Student

WhiteLightning008 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I reckon its Obito's body but Danzo is controlling him or his sharingan

Rumours have it that Danzo found him when he was crushed by rocks and he took Obito away and implanted a sharingan eye into Obito and then trained him and because Rin died Obito must have heard that from somewhere and had turned evil because Kakashi couldn't keep his Promise and because he loved Rin.

Orrrrr it could be a more simple resolution that Danzo took him away and either gave someone Obito's Body or Danzo is using it himself.

But this is just a rumour... ok
WhiteLightning008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #65
WhiteLightning008
Freshmen Academy Student

WhiteLightning008 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

OOh and i have another theory Danzo has Sharingan all over his arms... but im not quite sure why?????
WhiteLightning008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #66
Axel
Apprentice Genin

Axel saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to Axel Send a message via Skype™ to Axel

you need to get up to date. Go do some reading

Phred killa extraordinaire in da house y'all

-
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:04 PM   #67
EnigmaNinja
Genin

EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!EnigmaNinja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLightning008 View Post
I reckon its Obito's body but Danzo is controlling him or his sharingan

Rumours have it that Danzo found him when he was crushed by rocks and he took Obito away and implanted a sharingan eye into Obito and then trained him and because Rin died Obito must have heard that from somewhere and had turned evil because Kakashi couldn't keep his Promise and because he loved Rin.

Orrrrr it could be a more simple resolution that Danzo took him away and either gave someone Obito's Body or Danzo is using it himself.

But this is just a rumour... ok
so your saying that this is how obito becomes tobi?
Old 01-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #68
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNinja View Post
In naruto chapter 364, found on a sight called naruto manga returns, it shows into the hole in Tobi's mask. The same hole that Obito's non-removed sharingan was. There is a sharingan there. Tobi and Obito both wear black and have the same hair. They both have more of a conscience than most akatsuki members. Akatsuki had Kakuzu who could re-animate boke parts. One theory is that Zetsu found the dying Obito and rescued him. Another is that he some how escaped. Both had a low regard for rules.When Tobi became over powered by konan paper bombs the damage caused him to have a wrecked mask and his right sleeve was torn off, there you could see a white arm that was created by Zetsu. There is also the name relation. As my final proof I quote chapter 364. This is what Obito/Tobi says: "The sharingans true power... my power...Uchiha Madara's power..." Next it shows you the picture. You may think that Tobi is Uchiha Madara, but keep in mind that Madara was an extremely powerful ninja that probably lived long ago and Tobi space/time jutsu comes from his mask. When he uses this jutsu his whole body gets sucked into the hole in his right eye. this is also similar to kakashi technique except he uses it as in offense where it decenter grates objects. Tobi is a strong but not extreme ninja who is theoreticly about kakashi's age. This is the proof that Obito and Tobi are the same person.

what do you guys think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisely Done View Post
Yeah , I think so too. His hair looks the same as Obito's.

Oh God, the hair. The hair!

It's all true. It's a rule that no two manga characters can have the same haircut!

The theory is rubbish. You can sugar-coat it all you want but when it comes down to it, the only way to explain it is 100% fanfic. The radical change in character including personality and speech patterns, the extreme growth in abilities, the fanatical obsession with the past... Fanfic.

I know I explained many times as far as you can count but, I want to repeat that once again, because I felt like it.. anywho.

Kakashi's Gaiden was not and never will be important to the story. It was a little bit of off-topic fan service that Kishi threw in there because Kakashi was extremely popular. If Obito was going to be important later, the gaiden would have been acknowledged in and Kakashi would have been a far more central figure in Part 2 than he has been. As it is, he's become less important than some of the rookies. Relevance-wise, Tobi is more likely to be Shikamaru's mother than Kakashi's 'best friend'.

The age is irrelevant.

What is relevant is that approximately one year passed between the time that Obito died and the time when Tobi attacked Konoha.

You mean to tell me that some pathetic ninja who had JUST awakened his sharingan suddenly advanced that much in power?

And ranted about waiting so long for the moment to attack Konoha? So long ≠ one year.

PS. Some people above me brought up some good points that should be addressed aswell.

Spoiler:

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #69
EnigmaNinja
Genin

"Tobi is more likely to be Shikamaru's mother than Kakashi's 'best friend"

hmmmm let me think, so far we know that tobi is a male oh wait "shikamaru's mother" is a female. pretty bad example bud.
Like i said we can only wait and find out.
once its over with then come and talk to me alright?
Old 01-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #70
EnigmaNinja
Genin

You mean to tell me that some pathetic ninja who had JUST awakened his sharingan suddenly advanced that much in power?

this is the main question that changes peoples minds, but something is telling me it might of been someone else at the time with all that power and who attacked the leaf. their could be anyone under that mask, its pretty easy to wear a mask and cause problems. like i said we will wait and find out.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #71
Uzamaki
Freshmen Academy Student

Uzamaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I JUST want to say a couple of things
FIRST obito isnt evil.... he died in front of kakashi and his body was completely crushed from the rest of the boudlers shortly after he gave kakashi his sharingan so theres no way danzo could have taken his body
SECOND Tobi ripped his own arm off during the battle between sasuke and danzo after one of danzo's bodyguards touched him with a poisonous jutsu so he had zetsu make him a replacement arm.
THIRD Tobi couldnt possibly be danzo because danzo killed himself by blowing himself up while trying to kill sasuke and madara

LAST madara took both of his brothers eyes before he died and shortly before madara died he woke his rinnengan eyes

*Note: After you master sharingan you get Rinnengan for those who didnt know it =.=

Thats all i have to say feel free to add on
Uzamaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:48 AM   #72
EnigmaNinja
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzamaki View Post
I JUST want to say a couple of things
FIRST obito isnt evil.... he died in front of kakashi and his body was completely crushed from the rest of the boudlers shortly after he gave kakashi his sharingan so theres no way danzo could have taken his body
SECOND Tobi ripped his own arm off during the battle between sasuke and danzo after one of danzo's bodyguards touched him with a poisonous jutsu so he had zetsu make him a replacement arm.
THIRD Tobi couldnt possibly be danzo because danzo killed himself by blowing himself up while trying to kill sasuke and madara

LAST madara took both of his brothers eyes before he died and shortly before madara died he woke his rinnengan eyes

*Note: After you master sharingan you get Rinnengan for those who didnt know it =.=

Thats all i have to say feel free to add on

lol yup that was all said, you basically summed it up.
some people still think differently about obito being completely crushed.
tobi being danzo is false your right. His body was obliterated.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #73
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl

Quote:
"Tobi is more likely to be Shikamaru's mother than Kakashi's 'best friend"

hmmmm let me think, so far we know that tobi is a male oh wait "shikamaru's mother" is a female. pretty bad example bud.
Like i said we can only wait and find out.
once its over with then come and talk to me alright?
I was being sarcastic, take a joke.

Quote:

this is the main question that changes peoples minds, but something is telling me it might of been someone else at the time with all that power and who attacked the leaf. their could be anyone under that mask, its pretty easy to wear a mask and cause problems. like i said we will wait and find out.
Yes, you pretty much have a point, I guess.

Spoiler:

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #74
EnigmaNinja
Genin

Old 01-03-2012, 02:59 PM   #75
Genocide
Freshmen Academy Student

Genocide is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You're all extremely stupid if you think Tobi is Obito, or Madara or his brother or any other character that is confirmed dead.

Obito died, stfu.
Madara died, and is revived, so stfu.
Izuna died, so stfu.

Tobi is Tobi, not any other characters. So stfu.
Genocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #76
EnigmaNinja
Genin

the only person who should stfu is you.
tobi is tobi? just stfu, check your diaper. people are trying to have a conversation here, theirs no need for your trash talk.

Last edited by Err; 01-19-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Removed bad language.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #77
Uzamaki
Freshmen Academy Student

Uzamaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
You're all extremely stupid if you think Tobi is Obito, or Madara or his brother or any other character that is confirmed dead.

Obito died, stfu.
Madara died, and is revived, so stfu.
Izuna died, so stfu.

Tobi is Tobi, not any other characters. So stfu.

dude get out of here you dont even know what your talking about
Uzamaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #78
Genocide
Freshmen Academy Student

Genocide is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzamaki View Post
dude get out of here you dont even know what your talking about
You don't have your source that Tobi is Obito. And it has already been proven wrong that Tobi is Madara.

So where is your source?
Genocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 05:10 AM   #79
Hidan Shukketsukumo
Genin Elite

Hidan Shukketsukumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Those to we're saying how obito was a good person and he wouldn't start a war against the allied force, what he couldv'e actually been doing was bringing all the kage to a truce and a allied shinobi force for true peace, he couldv'e just been trying to acheive true peace in his own way.

This couldv'e been a plot since no one would expect it, obito was a good guy and I JUST FORGOT MY MAIN REASON.

one question, did zetsu collect every single sharingan off an uchiha that was presumed dead? i dont know.
Will take anything for it.
Please.
Just cut it out of my chest
and end this suffering.

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not yet discovered the value of life."

Shukketsu - bleeding | kumo - clouds.
"Shukketsukumo."
Hidan Shukketsukumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:58 PM   #80
EnigmaNinja
Genin

that could be true and that's a great question, im not sure though.
i dont think zetsu has done all of them but hes diffidently done some.