Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #217141
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Hot Springs 2: It is NEW YEARS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
I know right! What's up? o.o

._. Easy for you too say.
/Goes in a corner
Meh. nothing really. We were supposed to go back to school today, but I skipped. I tried for perfect attendance last year and got denied because apparently going to school and leaving for a funeral halfway through the day doesn't count as attendance... -.- It's a federal holiday. I heard that four of my friend's teachers were absent and they had no subs avaliable. xD

Psh. It's a hot spring. You want my extra towel?

/relaxes in water

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #217142
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

wanna know what I love?
How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #217143
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*silent*

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #217144
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu View Post
Meh. nothing really. We were supposed to go back to school today, but I skipped. I tried for perfect attendance last year and got denied because apparently going to school and leaving for a funeral halfway through the day doesn't count as attendance... -.- It's a federal holiday. I heard that four of my friend's teachers were absent and they had no subs avaliable. xD

Psh. It's a hot spring. You want my extra towel?

/relaxes in water
That sucks. >.> I'm homeschooled. Hearing all the complaining in makes me feel sad for them. Including YOU.

Yes, Yes! Gimme! ._.

/Waits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
wanna know what I love?
How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
That's what makes him THE famous, "Kakuzu"

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #217145
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
That sucks. >.> I'm homeschooled. Hearing all the complaining in makes me feel sad for them. Including YOU.

Yes, Yes! Gimme! ._.

/Waits.

That's what makes him THE famous, "Kakuzu"
Right!?
but seriously, am I the only one who noticed that? xD
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 01-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #217146
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Right!?
but seriously, am I the only one who noticed that? xD
Hell yeah!
I noticed that ALOT xD

R]
Old 01-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #217147
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*sighs and walks out*

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #217148
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
*sighs and walks out*
/looks at you as you go...
/looks down and tries not to cry
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 01-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #217149
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Sighs and leaves this drama for ICE CREAM! <33333333333

R]
Old 01-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #217150
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
/looks at you as you go...
/looks down and tries not to cry
*stops* so painful

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #217151
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

o.o
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #217152
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

nows not a good time wizzy

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #217153
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

^ You can't tell him when's the best timing. Each individual works with OUR own timing.
Just Saying.

R]
Old 01-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #217154
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

That's "Wiz" to you, Mr.

Like you enough, then I'll let you call me that.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #217155
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
That's "Wiz" to you, Mr.

Like you enough, then I'll let you call me that.
lol...

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #217156
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

MYYYYYYYY Wizzzzzzzy, Wizzzzzzzy, Wizzzzzzzzzzzy! o.O
"Liking" me doesn't count in your case, Tyrin.

R]
Old 01-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #217157
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

angey poo chan

Storm 3 Best

Old 01-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #217158
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

/floats in the springs .-.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Old 01-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #217159
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/floating on Erica
Old 01-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #217160
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

/floated on
o.o
Breath out..

All these masks we wore

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not