Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #32441
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric
Default Re: TheeWizKid & Angel's Forum Family!

*Eyes widen and takes the bottle back*
Stop that!
Old 01-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #32442
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Oi all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #32443
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Roro: ._. But you gave it to me. Nwow Gimme back before I eat yah. -*-Grabs back the bottle-*-

Oi, Taka.

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #32444
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: "What good is money if it can't by time, why be famous if I'm never on your mind." - Drake .-.
royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.royelric is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to royelric Send a message via Yahoo to royelric Send a message via Skype™ to royelric

*Snatches it back and breaks it* Im doing this for yhur own good.

Ohai, Taka
Old 01-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #32445
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

._. Get me a next damned bottle, will yah? I'll throw a tantrum if you don't.

R]
Old 01-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #32446
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Oi, Amber.

Well hai thar Roy.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #32447
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Como estas!?

R]
Old 01-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #32448
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

I'd love to give ya the bottle .. .. .. if I hadn't broke it.

Whats up, Taka? o.o Long time no talk.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #32449
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Rworwo! Gimme a NEXT bottle, NOW!

R]
Old 01-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #32450
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

*Laughs* Nope, not gonna.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #32451
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Como estas!?
That doesn't matter. Como estas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by royelric View Post
I'd love to give ya the bottle .. .. .. if I hadn't broke it.

Whats up, Taka? o.o Long time no talk.
I'm listening to music as per usual. p.o You?

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #32452
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-Sits on you-*- NOW!

Taka: Why? I'm okayish

R]
Old 01-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #32453
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

It just doesn't. That's good I suppose.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #32454
royelric
Special Jonin Candidate

*Spazzes* No get it yhurself

Same here, What song?
Old 01-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #32455
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/lurking
Old 01-01-2012, 01:47 PM   #32456
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Rizzy, Get Roro, To get me a next wine bottle PLEASE! ._.

Taka, You sure? I guess.

R]
Old 01-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #32457
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

/finished off the wine

What?

/staggers around
Old 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #32458
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
Rizzy, Get Roro, To get me a next wine bottle PLEASE! ._.

Taka, You sure? I guess.
Yeah, I'm sure.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #32459
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

/Jumps on your back. o.o" I want deh bottle.

Taka: You dun seem soo.

R]
Old 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #32460
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

/falls over and rolls into a trashcan

Mah boddels...

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~