Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 01-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #61
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to Black Owl Send a message via Yahoo to Black Owl
Default Re: Why did they stop dubbing Naruto Shippuden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
How old are you? You type like a ten year old, no offense.
Everyone has their own way of typing, you shouldn't interfere with a human beings way of typing just because you don't type the same as them.

This really does hurts a persons feelings, do you plan on doing that?

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #62
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Owl View Post
Exactly.
Personally, I don't think that there is a free anime channel.
We can only wish for one..
Schnarf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #63
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!Black Owl has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
We can only wish for one..
You can always watch the anime you like over the net.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-01-2012, 12:14 AM   #64
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

True story.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:31 AM   #65
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
I think so.. Oh well, more than half of the people on here are probably young but fake their age.
They should be punished for lying.

Quote:
Exactly.

Personally, I don't think that there is a free anime channel.
There isn't, but there should be one.

(As long as it's 24/7 and only plays dubs though)

Quote:
Everyone has their own way of typing, you shouldn't interfere with a human beings way of typing just because you don't type the same as them.

This really does hurts a persons feelings, do you plan on doing that?
I meant no offense, I was just stating the obvious, that he or she does type like a ten year old.

Not my fault if people take that as me making fun of him or her.

Quote:
You can always watch the anime you like over the net.
Sadly for me, that's not possible, I have to watch anime thru downloading (both legal and illegal methods), since my web browsers always freeze/crash whenever I try to watch videos on Hulu or CrunchyRoll, etc.

(I do have adobe flash and shockwave etc)

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:44 AM   #66
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Whether It's offensive or not, you shouldn't take typing very seriously. I respect the fact that he/she is a ten year old, this site is for 10 year olds anyway. It's not rare nor strange to see people typing that way. Get over it.

That is tough luck, it might be a problem to do with the browser itself. You should use another computer, or try downloading another browser? Which browser do you use?

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2012, 12:48 AM   #67
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Whether It's offensive or not, you shouldn't take typing very seriously. I respect the fact that he/she is a ten year old, this site is for 10 year olds anyway. It's not rare nor strange to see people typing that way. Get over it.
I am over it, you're the one making a big deal out of what I said, lol.

Quote:
That is tough luck, it might be a problem to do with the browser itself. You should use another computer, or try downloading another browser? Which browser do you use?
I've tried using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Google Chrome, and all of them failed me with streaming, so I know it's the computer, but there's nothing I can do about it, it's my mom's PC and she refuses to buy a newer computer and I don't have any money myself, no job.

(my mom's computer is the only one we have)

|
Old 01-01-2012, 01:02 AM   #68
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

I'm actually backing him/her out, she can't handle 2 people at a time, you know. I might sounded abit like a complete smartass, and I sincerely apologize.

Then, this is a problem had to do with the computer itself. Then I guess you'll have to buy another computer on your allowance or so.. And, downloading is not the wisest choice to make. This will make your (or your moms) computer even worse.

Don't do it, daily. It might enter a virus into your computer. Point is, don't download a file unless It's from a trustable safe website. If you do the complete opposite, this may harm your computer sooner or later.

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #69
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
I'm actually backing him/her out, she can't handle 2 people at a time, you know. I might sounded abit like a complete smartass, and I sincerely apologize.
Apology accepted.

Quote:
Then, this is a problem had to do with the computer itself. Then I guess you'll have to buy another computer on your allowance or so..
I used to have a $20 or $40 monthly allowance (I forget how much exactly), but my mom has been using that to help pay for Netflix and Comcast Broadband Internet since 2008 or 2009.

I'm going to be 23 years old on January 18, 2012, btw.

Quote:
And, downloading is not the wisest choice to make. This will make your mom's computer even worse.

Don't do it, daily. It might enter a virus into your computer. Point is, don't download a file unless It's from a trustable safe website. If you do the complete opposite, this may harm your computer sooner or later.
I download stuff almost 24/7 since October 2008 (when we switched from AOL Dial-Up to Comcast Broadband Internet) and I have NEVER encountered viruses, so trust me, I know what I am doing.

(the computer doesn't even have any anti-virus software installed on it)

There are times when I don't download anything for days or sometimes weeks, but that only happens if I run out of free space on my two External Hard Drives (I have a 2 TB and a 640 GB. I never download videos to my Internal HDD since it's only 30 GB and it's already 50% full.)

(I always delete what I download, as soon as I'm done watching it)

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 01-01-2012 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:23 AM   #70
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post

I download stuff almost 24/7 since October 2008 (when we switched from AOL Dial-Up to Comcast Broadband Internet) and I have NEVER encountered viruses, so trust me, I know what I am doing.

(the computer doesn't even have any anti-virus software installed on it)

There are times when I don't download anything for days or sometimes weeks, but that only happens if I run out of free space on my two External Hard Drives (I have a 2 TB and a 640 GB. I never download videos to my Internal HDD since it's only 30 GB and it's already 50% full.)

(I always delete what I download, as soon as I'm done watching it)

If you delete what you watch, that's fine. But keeping the file on the computer is not. Then again, don't you have problems with downloading?

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #71
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
If you delete what you watch, that's fine. But keeping the file on the computer is not. Then again, don't you have problems with downloading?
When did I ever say I was having problems with downloading?

I was talking about streaming, a.k.a. watching videos online via web browser on websites.

Sometimes a download link won't work for me, but that's like super rare (once or twice a week, out of like 100 downloads per week).

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 01-01-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:00 AM   #72
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

I was asking a question..

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2012, 02:03 AM   #73
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
I was asking a question..
Oh, sorry about that. To answer your question, no, I have never had any problems downloading, except for super rare occasions.

Anyways, if you wish to continue this convo, please send me a Private Message instead of replying in this thread/topic.

|
Old 01-01-2012, 02:11 AM   #74
Black Owl
Apprentice Genin

Oh, I see.
I think we've been off-topic lately.

Spoiler:

Old 01-01-2012, 02:16 AM   #75
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Quote:
Oh, I see.
I think we've been off-topic lately.
Ya think? -_-
Old 01-01-2012, 02:19 AM   #76
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Honestly speaking, this thread/topic should be locked or trashed/deleted, since Viz Media has obviously not dropped/canceled their english dub of Naruto Shippuden.

|
Old 01-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #77
WhiteLightning008
Freshmen Academy Student

WhiteLightning008 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im so glad they dident stop dubbing episodes
WhiteLightning008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #78
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Cool story dood.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:54 PM   #79
i want to be a ninja
Academy Graduate

i want to be a ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

people im from a diffrent country i have a hard time with these things !!!! and im older then 13 and im not offended!! its okey i know im bad in writeing !!!! its sucks!! i know two languages!!! its harder imstill not good with writeing but its also my laptop its hard i have to type hard!!!
i want to be a ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #80
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Wink Re: Why did they stop dubbing Naruto Shippuden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i want to be a ninja View Post
people im from a diffrent country i have a hard time with these things !!!! and im older then 13 and im not offended!! its okey i know im bad in writeing !!!! its sucks!! i know two languages!!! its harder imstill not good with writeing but its also my laptop its hard i have to type hard!!!
thanks for finally replying back mate

|

Tags
dub, naruto, shippuden