Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 12-31-2011, 11:57 AM   #41
i want to be a ninja
Academy Graduate

i want to be a ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 113 Uncut Dub?

Thanks you guys it feels great to know that there comeing out soon!! thanxs soooo much!! im soo hppy that there are soo many naruto fans out there that feel the ame way that i dooo!! and i know its killing me too i usually watch the naruto shippuden dubbe on the internet and its soo hard waiting!!!!! thanxs for telling me!!!!! you guys are (awesome ninjas)
i want to be a ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:28 PM   #42
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Just watch the subs, they are way farther than the dub is..
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:39 PM   #43
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Just watch the subs, they are way farther than the dub is..
While that is certainly true, I don't mind only watching the dub, no big deal to me at all that the subs are 100+ episodes ahead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:46 PM   #44
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Are you sure? I mean, isn't the dub on the Guren and Yukimaru arc still?
Old 12-31-2011, 11:48 PM   #45
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Are you sure? I mean, isn't the dub on the Guren and Yukimaru arc still?
Nope! They finished that arc before they went on break. I believe Season 5 is next.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:49 PM   #46
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
While that is certainly true, I don't mind only watching the dub, no big deal to me at all that the subs are 100+ episodes ahead.
Exactly! Im a Dub exclusive fan, so it doesnt bother me that the sub is way ahead! All it just means is that there is A LOT more for me to forward to, in the years to come!!!!!:mrgr een: Besides that, Ive been waiting MANY years out of my life, for this next arc to come!! This is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE deal to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sasuke Uchiha FTW!!!! LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:51 PM   #47
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Exactly! Im a Dub exclusive fan, so it doesnt bother me that the sub is way ahead! All it just means is that there is A LOT more for me to forward to, in the years to come!!!!!:mrgr een: Besides that, Ive been waiting MANY years out of my life, for this next arc to come!! This is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE deal to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sasuke Uchiha FTW!!!! LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, calm down.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:52 PM   #48
katsu uchiha
Jonin Leader

katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.katsu uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I know the next arc is going to be exciting but try to be a little patient. Hopefully (I'm hoping, not 100% sure) it may return sometime in the new year. I'm guessing January or Febuary.
katsu uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:53 PM   #49
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
Nope! They finished that arc before they went on break. I believe Season 5 is next.
Ah, okay.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:54 PM   #50
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Dude, calm down.
HECK NO!!!!! That I will not!!!! I have TOO much anticipation for this next step!!!!! Been waiting TOO many years for me NOT to be excited! I dunno about you, but I am A MEGA Naruto english dub fan!!!!!! Ive dodged too many bullets, in following along the Naruto series. So, Anticipation and suspense is DEFFINITELY an order.... >:-O

Old 12-31-2011, 11:57 PM   #51
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yes the hunt for Itachi arc is another one ive been really looking forward to coming out cant wait to have it on dvd.^^
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:58 PM   #52
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

IK...long time no see.
Mangekyou Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:59 PM   #53
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hey there and I know right?
Old 12-31-2011, 11:59 PM   #54
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Quote:
HECK NO!!!!! That I will not!!!! I have TOO much anticipation for this next step!!!!! Been waiting TOO many years for me NOT to be excited! I dunno about you, but I am A MEGA Naruto english dub fan!!!!!! Ive dodged too many bullets, in following along the Naruto series. So, Anticipation and suspense is DEFFINITELY an order.... >:-O
I don't care. Using an excessive amount of capital letters and exclamation points is annoying. Just chill out.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #55
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsu uchiha View Post
I know the next arc is going to be exciting but try to be a little patient. Hopefully (I'm hoping, not 100% sure) it may return sometime in the new year. I'm guessing January or Febuary.
Trust me, Katsu.....Ive got LOADS more patience than you believe. Ive been so patient with the series that Ive been watching one episode of the Three Tails arc, per week! That means that I am down to 2 more episodes! I have been playing on this, as if it were on a Television schedule. Im just so HYPED UP thats all!!! Ive been talking about this arc for years, and Im just expressing how excited I am, that its practically in our fingers now!!! So TRUST, Ive been most patient than most, on this matter! And I will continue to be. Im just happy, happy, happy that we are fortunate enough to get season 6 dub of NS!!!!!!!!!!! And I hope the dub will live to see the end too!!!!!!

Old 01-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #56
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Hey there and I know right?
For a second I thought you said "I know you, right?" xD
As for the episode. I hope it comes out this week.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:04 AM   #57
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
I don't care. Using an excessive amount of capital letters and exclamation points is annoying. Just chill out.
Im not concerned that you dont care. Im just VERY happy! Im posting my thoughts on the matter, whether you like it or not. so just deal with it! >:-U

Old 01-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #58
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
For a second I thought you said "I know you, right?" xD
As for the episode. I hope it comes out this week.
Its ok we make mistakes.XD
You mean the latest one right?
Old 01-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #59
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Quote:
Im not concerned that you dont care. Im just VERY happy! Im posting my thoughts on the matter, whether you like it or not. so just deal with it! >:-U
No thanks.
Old 01-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #60
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Its ok we make mistakes.XD
You mean the latest one right?
Yeah 113