Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Kakashi vs. Naruto

Naruto is in his base form, so he has limited access to Kyuubi chakra, and cannot use Sage Mode. He cannot go to 1 tail or above, or go into the Rikudou Sennin mode. If Naruto has trouble, he can summon up to one toad.

Scenario 1: No Kamui
Scenario 2: Kamui is allowed, but keep in mind they're in character.

Who wins?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 12-31-2011 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Clarifiying
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Kakashi vs. Naruto

Hmm... I'd have to go with Naruto.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hmm... Kakashi should know about Sage Mode IIRC, but does he know about FRS? Truthfully I'd go with Naruto as he can enter SM quite easily now and he can sense where Kakashi is hiding. That means GG feints, which are his biggest trick. GG underground feint. Possibly GG Raiten clone feint. Sucks to fight a sensor when your strategy revolves around feints so much. If he goes out in combat he'll probably lose to a powered up SM Naruto too. I don't think he'd use Kamui IC in scenario 2 either.
Super Sanin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Naruto is in his base form SS3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:48 PM   #5
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Super Sanin 3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think i'll wait to see how Kakashi deals with large things like Bijuu first before going against boss summons than
Old 12-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

He can summon one toad max. I can see Kakashi being able to counter a large toad with moves such as Raiden, or he can run up its back.

Old 12-31-2011, 05:12 PM   #7
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

Temari would step in and get 1 shot by either opponent and die a horrible death

I'd say it's a coin-toss, Kakashi's skill versus Naruto's Bushin luck.

Last edited by Super Sanin 3; 01-01-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:21 PM   #8
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I might have to go with Kakashi.
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

@SS3 yeah I think that's a plausible way for the fight to go. Edit: PSYCHE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Hmm... I'd have to go with Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roullex uchiha View Post
I might have to go with Kakashi.
Why?

Last edited by Kuromaki; 08-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:58 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

with quite a few restrictions on naruto, id say kakashi
and kakashi would save his chakra so he would only use it when some big attack is coming at him and quick
kakashi is a good analyzer

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:01 PM   #11
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
with quite a few restrictions on naruto, id say kakashi
and kakashi would save his chakra so he would only use it when some big attack is coming at him and quick
kakashi is a good analyzer
You're so right
Old 12-31-2011, 07:40 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Roullex Uchiha, please provide reasoning as to who you think wins. I'll let it slide, but you can't be doing this in every thread.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #13
Super Sanin 3
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm surprised you agree with me, Kuromaki inb4modedit

Well I think Kakashi has the raw skill and jutsu to take on Naruto's mass clones (Raikiri chain, close quarter combat, Raikiri all of them like he did on the fodder clones during the Gaiden, etc.) There's always gonna be the mass clones + Rasengan argument but I doubt he does that on one opponent. Then Gamabunta starts and it gets tough for Kakashi... but he still has tricks up his sleeve.

Without Kamui I still say it's a coin-toss between Kakashi's intelligence and skills versus Naruto's bushin feints. With Kamui I think Naruto loses as it's basically insurance if a bushin feint comes into play. But I may reconsider.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #14
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Roullex Uchiha, please provide reasoning as to who you think wins. I'll let it slide, but you can't be doing this in every thread.
Naruto may have strength but when it comes to making good strategies it's Kakashi.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

naruto blitz
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:40 PM   #16
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

forgot i posted in this one

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
naruto blitz
Base Naruto can't blitz Kakashi...

Also, I forgot I made this thread lol... This was before the Mei spam

Old 08-10-2012, 03:11 AM   #18
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Scenario 1:
Rasengan > Chidori
Fuuton: Rasengan > Chidori
Clones > Sharingan
Can summon gamabunta and then is kakashi basicly done.
For finishing moves he can always uses oodama rasengan.
Or in extreme cases rasenshuriken (while sacrificing his arm)
Has more stamina and chakra then kakashi.
Can always use taijuu kage bunshins if 2 are not enough.
Naruto can break out of basic genjutsu.

Kakashi has more long/mid range techniques but so did kakazu and he still managed to hit him with his most powerfull attack.
Naruto wins because of his deception with clones, stamina/chakra , gamabunta, and destructive power.

Scenario 2:
Kakashi Kamuis any of narutos ninja tools.
Can kamui on of naruto limbs off (or completely but i assume he wont do that since hes in character)
Can Potentialy Kamui Bunta ( he said he could kamui the demonic statue so gama should be doable)
Could kamui rasengans.
Kakashi could match narutos numbers with his nindogs.
Could finish him with raiden.

Basicly Kamui takes bunta and narutos destructive power away leaving him with only deception(countered with kakashi own clones but not completely since kakashi cant make as many as naruto can) and stamina/chakra.
I see kakashi taking this one overwhelming naruto with his large array of jutsu.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:53 AM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

how can kakashi take out an army of Naruto's??
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #20
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
how can kakashi take out an army of Naruto's??
Even sasuke did it in part 1. Remember the rooftop fight?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
kakashi, naruto