Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-31-2011, 07:21 AM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default The Spammer Issue

OK what this thread is about is Spamming. I play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and, for the most part all I face is spammers and, because of that the game isn't really all that interesting or fun most of the time for that matter. so here is my thing now I can beat a spammer I've played long enough to know what tricks to look out for and, I basically know what their going to do when they pick their character. I mean anyone who has faced a spammer knows that they aren't very creative or original for that matter. If their is a spam that I do not know then I will be very, very surprised.

However; what I can't stand even more than spammer are hypocrites and, liars. I can't stand people who lose to a honest player and then cry spam and, I can stand players to claim to hate spammers and, then turn out to be spammers themselves. and, then their whole excuse is "You beat spam with spam" No you don't I've beaten plenty of spammers without spamming EVER.

I can't stand playing ranked matches anymore because I only get challenged by a high ranking player like Great Sage or Hero only because they want to try spam me and, then they even do it on player matches where it doesn't even count.

My whole point is if you hate spammers then beat them straight up. don't spam with them or else that makes you a spammer too and to anyone who tries to prove me wrong about that. Then let me ask you this? What do you call a person who spams? A spammer end of story. Don't go around calling spammers cheap and then you're just being just as cheap as they are.

If you spam then you have no right to complain about spammers and, you can't just cry spam every time you lose either.

I personally will be trying to make it to the top of the leader board without spamming until Generations comes out because I'm not going to lie to you once Generations comes out I'm not going to be playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 anymore.

In the end if it means that I have to spam in order to win then I would rather lose.

Now if you have anything you'd like to say about the Spamming issue then please go right on ahead and also if you'd like to fight me online then just message me I'll give you my username and we can fight. I currently play on PS3.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 12-31-2011 at 07:28 AM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:00 AM   #2
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Spammer Issue

I agree that the spammer issue is very annoying. Whenever i play i prefer jonins and raijins,kazejins etc as my opponents because as you said most heroes spam or quit. It is very easy to exploit the mechanics of this game so playing online can be a pain in the @ss...if you find someone who plays properly and has a good connection,however you are guaranteed to have a blast!

The most annoying type of spammer is the one who jumps, throws chakra shuriken and guards all the time. I just can't seem to beat them and to tell you the truth never really tried to because they are probably 12 year olds who don't deserve any attention...

I hope this gets fixed somehow in generations even though i'm 100% sure these idiots are gonna return.
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Even though i don't like spammers is still play with them because i get to come up with strategies to Destroy them!!!!!!!!!!
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I basically avoid playing with people who have,for example, 1230 wins/ 54 losses

Most of them are spammers...
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #5
What The Toast
Genin Elite

What The Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to What The Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
I basically avoid playing with people who have,for example, 1230 wins/ 54 losses

Most of them are spammers...
No, most of them quit when they lose. I've played plenty of people with that record.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

NUNSG Mains: Kisame, Sasori, Kakuzu
What The Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #6
akatskifan21
Chunin Exam Participant

akatskifan21 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Here is a tip. When you see someone with a super high win streak, and a really low loss streak, look at their disconnection status.If that's high, definetly don't fight them. Try not to let spammers find an opening for an ougi, like after you combo them and they try to sub. If they have their ougi try to take the chakra away from them by doing jutsu's before you combo, but don't do jutsu's so much you spam. Instead try to find an opening on them. If you get them on a knock back ninja dash them and air combo them. Also, read their movements carefully. Let them do their thing and study what kind of spam they use. If they knj spam, don't combo to much but mix it up. Projectile spam is too easy to counter. Just chakra dash them and don't panic if they get you in a combo. I don't know what you should do, but dpending on what character they are using, keeping a calm mind is the best thing to do and try to figure something out. If they are a low rank, don't rage because they probably don't know what to do to beat really good people who have practiced alot, and also, they see people spam against them and they get the idea that that's what they are supposed to do. Hope this helped! tell me if I missed anything.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

For the proposes of this thread, please define spam and spammer.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:07 PM   #8
akatskifan21
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post
For the proposes of this thread, please define spam and spammer.
Spam is something that someone does to win like doing something over and over again or playing unfair tricks like the hidan + ougi trick. A spammer is someone who does these thing. What's even worse that the hidan trick is doing it over and over again. A projectile is a perfect exsample as most user just mash the X/square button until the match is over. Deidara is a perfect exsample of projectile spam as most people use him for it. I'm not saying there are't people that use deidara fair, I've even fought against some legit deidara users, but some people spam with him. I don't know if anyone else has any other definition than this.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatskifan21 View Post
Here is a tip. When you see someone with a super high win streak, and a really low loss streak, look at their disconnection status.If that's high, definetly don't fight them. Try not to let spammers find an opening for an ougi, like after you combo them and they try to sub. If they have their ougi try to take the chakra away from them by doing jutsu's before you combo, but don't do jutsu's so much you spam. Instead try to find an opening on them. If you get them on a knock back ninja dash them and air combo them. Also, read their movements carefully. Let them do their thing and study what kind of spam they use. If they knj spam, don't combo to much but mix it up. Projectile spam is too easy to counter. Just chakra dash them and don't panic if they get you in a combo. I don't know what you should do, but dpending on what character they are using, keeping a calm mind is the best thing to do and try to figure something out. If they are a low rank, don't rage because they probably don't know what to do to beat really good people who have practiced alot, and also, they see people spam against them and they get the idea that that's what they are supposed to do. Hope this helped! tell me if I missed anything.
This is good advice, if you want to lose every game you play.

GT is What The Toast, add me if you want to play Naruto Storm Generations or something.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:59 PM   #10
akatskifan21
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
This is good advice, if you want to lose every game you play.
Have you even ever tried this. I do these things to most spammers I fight and I win 3/4 of the time.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #11
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Have you even ever tried this. I do these things to most spammers I fight and I win 3/4 of the time.
There are much better tactics.......But not everyone needs to know em though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:11 PM   #12
akatskifan21
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
There are much better tactics.......But not everyone needs to know em though
Well he still didn't have to be all "these are good if you wanna lose". There are different tactcs for different styles of play so these are the tactics that fit my style.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #13
What The Toast
Genin Elite

Quote:
Well he still didn't have to be all "these are good if you wanna lose". There are different tactcs for different styles of play so these are the tactics that fit my style.
And those tactics are wrong.

Old 12-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #14
akatskifan21
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by What The Toast View Post
And those tactics are wrong.
Whatever, I'm just gonna choose to ignore you like a mature person.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:20 PM   #15
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I guess so...........what the toast is just very arrogant which isin't a bad thing IMO......I honestly don't care

He apparently uses Kisame effectively so if he's winning then he's clearly doing something right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #16
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Spam is something that someone does to win like doing something over and over again or playing unfair tricks like the hidan + ougi trick. A spammer is someone who does these thing. What's even worse that the hidan trick is doing it over and over again. A projectile is a perfect exsample as most user just mash the X/square button until the match is over. Deidara is a perfect exsample of projectile spam as most people use him for it. I'm not saying there are't people that use deidara fair, I've even fought against some legit deidara users, but some people spam with him. I don't know if anyone else has any other definition than this.

Back in my home country we call spamming Cheaping out
roullex uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #17
akatskifan21
Chunin Exam Participant

Cheaping out huh? that makes sense lol

@ eveyone, I do need some new tactics. mind helping me out with a pm? If my tactics are so bad then can I have someone tell me better ones.

Last edited by akatskifan21; 12-31-2011 at 05:32 PM.
akatskifan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Cheaping out huh? that makes sense lol
btw, I do need some new tactics. mind helping me out with a pm? If my tactics are so bad then can I have someone tell me better ones.
My tactics are probably outdated *Me's no play for long time*

.......I'm pretty sure theres a thread about this though......I"m not sure.

try asking the know it all.

Old 12-31-2011, 05:37 PM   #19
akatskifan21
Chunin Exam Participant

Alright. What the toast, if my tactics are crappy, then tell me some of you're tactics.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:42 PM   #20
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
>Advize people to not fight players with a good win/lost ratio.
>Claim to have a 3/4 win/lost ratio.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle, naruto, online gaming, spammers, storm 2, ultimate ninja