Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2011, 01:15 PM   #32361
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: TheeWizKid & Angel's Forum Family!

Chocolate!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:18 PM   #32362
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I want the Sandwich too. =3
-*-Sits on your shoulder and noms the chocolate, looking at Pie sternly-*-

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:20 PM   #32363
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~angel~*~ View Post
I want the Sandwich too. =3
-*-Sits on your shoulder and noms the chocolate, looking at Pie sternly-*-
*Hangs my head low as I hand you the sandwich* Well at least I have my BBQ chips! ^.^ *Pulls out my chips from the paper bag with you on my shoulder, seeing Pie as well*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:22 PM   #32364
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

-*-Pouts and hands you back the sandwich.-*- I'll share THAT with you.

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 01:24 PM   #32365
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

YAY!!! X3 *Takes the half of sandwich and noms on it* NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-31-2011, 01:40 PM   #32366
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Stop noming soo loud! -*-Pokes you-*-

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 01:46 PM   #32367
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Stop noming soo loud! -*-Pokes you-*-
*Is poked and pokes back* Never! O.O WAHAHAH!!!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-31-2011, 01:49 PM   #32368
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-Bites your finger-*- Muahahaha!

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 01:55 PM   #32369
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*puts chocolate syrup in Mist's hair*

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:05 PM   #32370
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-Bites your finger-*- Muahahaha!
Oww! >.< Why you bite my finger!? *Steals chocolate bar back* WAHAHAH!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
*puts chocolate syrup in Mist's hair*
O.O My hair!!!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-31-2011, 02:07 PM   #32371
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

I bit it cause I can! ._. Now! Gimme back the chocolate!

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 02:09 PM   #32372
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

*Has chocolate hair now* o.o I'll trade you it for a... country!

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-31-2011, 02:11 PM   #32373
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-Runs inside, grabs a smalll toy country and gives it to you-*- Here.... -*-Looks at your hair and attacks you-*-

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #32374
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-Runs inside, grabs a smalll toy country and gives it to you-*- Here.... -*-Looks at your hair and attacks you-*-
O.O OMG how did you shrink a country!? *Thinks it was a real one* Okay a deal is a deal. *Gives you and chocolate as I'm attacked* AHH! D:

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-31-2011, 02:45 PM   #32375
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

-*-Takes the chocolate and noms your hair-*- Nommmy!

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 02:47 PM   #32376
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-*-Takes the chocolate and noms your hair-*- Nommmy!
*Hair is nommed apond as I play with the tiny people on the country* :3 Whats a nommy? Is it similar to a mommy? o.O

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-31-2011, 02:55 PM   #32377
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

You're not my mommy! You're my noommyy! ;~; -*-Continues nomming your hair-*-

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #32378
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You're not my mommy! You're my noommyy! ;~; -*-Continues nomming your hair-*-
Im your noommyy? WHats that!? O.O *Wipes your tears while my hair is nommed*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 12-31-2011, 03:13 PM   #32379
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

._. My chewables. -*-Noms your hands-*

R]
Old 12-31-2011, 03:27 PM   #32380
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
._. My chewables. -*-Noms your hands-*
You mean I'm a vitamin or do you mean I'm Chewbacca?! O.O *Watches my hand get nommed*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~